[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice needed > be at friends house > sleeping over playing

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170220_123314_977.jpg (51KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170220_123314_977.jpg
51KB, 460x287px
Advice needed
> be at friends house
> sleeping over playing video games and watching netflix
> she goes to sleep I go to sleep too
> I wake up with warm release
> oh fuck
> please buddha no
> I pissed in my dream
> pissed on the bed
> lay there wondering what to do
> go to bathroom, sit on toilet and type this shit
> friend is still sleeping

What fucking do
>>
>>723258772
piss
>>
Bump cus I might just leave
>>
>>723258772
Does she have a pet?
If yes:
>grab Pet
>put on Bed
>blame it on the pet
>profit

If she has no pet just kys.

Optionally you can take the humiliation and be that one retard everyone laughs about.
>>
Also bumperino
>>
Yes she has two dogs and a kitten but it's too much piss to be a kitten I'll go with a dog
>>
Make sure its warm
>>
You know when reach that low point in your life, when you piss the bed and blame someone else for it.
>>
>>723258772
start by absorbing all piss you can with bunches of tp or a towel, just spread them and lay on. in a few minets it will have absorbed most humidity. if it smells use like a bit of deodorant. think of faking an accident with water or drinks, or try with pets. if ya still can't hide it go for onest justification, like you had the worst dream of your life, like you got murdered or so and look truly shocked, she will be comprehensive say nobody. in the end it's not such a big deal, happenz in life
>>
I think my low point was shitting on the floor and blaming it on my friend dog
>>
>>723260249
human shit =/= dog shit. he probably had pity and faked to believe u not to make u uncomfortable
>>
>>723260406
It was like a watery shit so it was hard to tell the difference
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.