[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if you had some terminal illness and the only cure was to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

What if you had some terminal illness and the only cure was to suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole?
>>
>>723258435
Depends. What did he have at noon today to eat?
>>
>>723258560
A dorritos locos taco from taco bell, curry, a whole bottle of srichia sauce, clams, chocolate milk and a whole box of laxitives
>>
>>723258435
O god ive been listening to the sixxth sense every night on the way home from work and all that talk has been coming out of this homos mouth?
Eh at least the chick sounds hot.
>>
File: 1465759054129.jpg (63KB, 480x415px) Image search: [Google]
1465759054129.jpg
63KB, 480x415px
>>723258830
>>
Would you ever make multiple posts about eating shit out of someone but have to make each post more in depth because no one commented on the first ones?
>>
I'd probably get a really big net, then go to OP's house and make sure you never spam /b/ with ur shit again
>>
>>723258435

You see OP the problem with Ole Mr Beer Sack here is that not unlike other contemporaries of his form of expression he will inevitably have a crisis of character and fall into something else because he realizes that you cant be more than 30 and continue doing this without becoming irrelevant.

The problem here is that you will have immortalized the idea and of said person and whilst Mr Sux here has moved on you stay the same. Alone. Tied to irrelevant things.
>>
>>723258435
>HAHAHAHA I POSTED THIS THREAD AGAIN XDDDDDDD
You're a faggot
Your thraed is shit
fuck off
>>
>>723258435
I rather die.
>>
>>723258435
The simple answer? Yeah. The complicated answer? Fuck yeah.

Oh a-and no illness needed.
>>
>>723260692
Fucking kek
>>
still no clue whom this is. that tired old bass player for mutley crew or whatever their name was
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.