[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The one on the left sucked me dry, I ate her pussy out and did

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0624.jpg (68KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0624.jpg
68KB, 600x800px
The one on the left sucked me dry, I ate her pussy out and did anal after 15 min. Then fucked her some more after 15 min each. Her eyes look so good when her lips are wrapped around my dick, I made her feel amazing as a women, ate that pussy and asshole clean. She fucking loved it, came 4 times while my dick was in that pink pussy: share beautiful women and stories. FUCK you
>>
>>723251378
Sexy as fuck
>>
>>723251378
How we're her tits?
>>
>>723251378
>comes to 4chan
>to brag about sex
You what.
>>
>>723252161
Welcome to 4chan !
>>
>>723251378
no man, that face is a nogo
>>
Fuck you OP pics or it did not happen.
>>
She only came 4 times? You're an amateur! Fuck off dipshit!
>>
>>723252269
He said share *your* storiez
>>
>>723251378
>making a woman cum at all

OP once a faggot, always a faggot.

Fucking faggot.
>>
>>723251378
lmao ok
>>
>>723252374
Honestly she looks like a slutty house wife that would be down to fuck, I wouldn't be surprised with OP bangin that sweet chinky eyed happy pussy making it feel good
>>
>>723251378
OP is dreaming again.
Pretty sure OP is a neckbeard on meth.
>>
>>723252120
OP here and here tits tasted amazing, i slobbered my jaw all over them each while she grabbed the back of my head, she said I love you as I bit her right nipple and left multiple hickies all around her sweet clean smooth skin breasts, felt fucking amazing, her pussy and ass taste better then steak >>723252161
>>
>>723252831
Do you have nudes?
>>
>>723251378
Fair enough, cute lookin young girl OP, this one I went out with for three years, I ate her ass as well, she hates me now becouse of some bullshit that happend when I was drunk - but her asshole is shaved, believe that
>>
File: IMG_9870.jpg (373KB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9870.jpg
373KB, 2304x1728px
>>723253432
This one here
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.