[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a fat annoying sister, she's 20 years old and sleeps

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Sad Pepe.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Pepe.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
I have a fat annoying sister, she's 20 years old and sleeps on the sofa all day while the rest of my siblings go to school or work. She verbally abuses my mother and tells me that I don't know how difficult being her is.
>>
pretty soon she'll get knocked up by some scumbag who will then fuck off and you'll be left raising her offspring while shes out buying drugs.
>>
Fentynal in her coffee. Profit?
>>
Why the FUCK Haven't you waited untill she's alone and raped her ass to teach her who's in charge??!?
>>
cum on her feet and record it, post it here then I can jerk off to her
>>
>>723245651
Ew he said she's fat. Don't be disgusting
>>
File: lkdjkasj.png (55KB, 264x136px) Image search: [Google]
lkdjkasj.png
55KB, 264x136px
There's a reason we have pillows that restrict air flow.
>>
File: received_668578916640591.jpg (31KB, 449x800px) Image search: [Google]
received_668578916640591.jpg
31KB, 449x800px
>>723245261
Take a pic of the beast
>>
If I roll dubs you must kill her
>>
File: RollerHot.gif (2MB, 351x225px) Image search: [Google]
RollerHot.gif
2MB, 351x225px
>>723245261
Rape rough her ass
>>
>>723245261
Sounds like my sister, but she's at least out of my house and married.

All she does and bitch and yell at the poor dude too.
>>
>>723245261
I should come over and spank her.
>>
seriously, she's an ungrateful cow, can't be bothered getting her own food and screams at my mother.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.