[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /b/'s thoughts on cheating on a relationship? How

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: afdafdsaaf.jpg (372KB, 1688x1125px) Image search: [Google]
afdafdsaaf.jpg
372KB, 1688x1125px
What are /b/'s thoughts on cheating on a relationship? How do you guys define cheating?
>>
File: 1486977574540.jpg (64KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
1486977574540.jpg
64KB, 500x209px
The more the merier
>>
>>723246163
in what way?
>>
File: 1485864115910.jpg (116KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485864115910.jpg
116KB, 900x300px
I think I would define cheating as wanting the stability and comfort of a long term relationship, whilst also wanting the thrill and gratification of chasing new partners.

Cheating comes in a hundred different forms, some more justified than others. It's important to realise that people can justify any and all behavior, however shitty, to themselves.
>>
>>723245004
Open relationships are fine but if you cheat you're an asshole
>>
>>723246540
You can have that with an open relationship though. Cheating is wanting your partner to be exclusive while you secretly have sex with other people. It's one sided.
>>
>>723246656
where would you draw the line between open relationship and cheating?
>>
>>723246740
so if you secretly have sex with other people and you dont care if your partner cheats, then its not cheating?
>>
>>723245004
>finding a human that's as interested in you as you are in them
>forming a loving relationship with them
>cheating
kill yourself if you want this
>>
File: 2016-12-28.jpg (246KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-28.jpg
246KB, 960x1280px
im hooking up with a girl that considers sucking my dick not to be "cheating" because i tell her that im gay and that i have a boyfriend. so... ya... never mind that i dont have a bf... or have ever even kissed a guy.. lol
>>
>>723246945
people do tend to have a lot of strong negative emotions towards cheating
>>
>>723246967
How does she not suspect that youre not gay?
>>
>>723247039
well.. she's fucking retarded for one and two i have a panty fetish so i try to play that up hardcore..

she met her boyfriend from posting on /r/gonewild when he messaged her and offered to buy her an apartment
>>
cheated on my gf once, had great sex, never told her, no regrets and don't feel bad
>>
Would love to have a gf that sleeps with other men and tells me about it while cuddling.
>>
>>723247282
I have had this fantasy too. I dont know if the reality of it would make me feel upset though
>>
File: 1486921861712.jpg (86KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1486921861712.jpg
86KB, 736x552px
When I was a teen, I used to babysit for a fairly wealthy family. They were a pin-up example of a loving, nuclear family. Husband, wife, three kids. The house had a great vibe, the kids were a pleasure to be around, and I genuinely looked forward to babysitting there.

One day, I was setting off to babysit for another evening as usual. My mom comes running down the stairs and grabs me. She explains that I should know that the husband had just walked out on the family to be with his 25 year old receptionist. Two days before Christmas, of all days to do it.

I basically got a front-row ticket to see this family fall apart for the next few years. The mother did her best but was clearly just a wreck. She lost her job as a teacher and ended up working at the post office. The older son became a real juvenile delinquent. Last I saw of him, he was looking over both shoulders every time he left the house because he had ripped off some local drug dealers who now wanted to kill him. I have no idea what happened to the younger daughters - perhaps they got out OK. Perhaps they didn't.

My point is that, at a young age, I saw what cheating can do. Is one person's happiness worth five people's misery?
>>
>>723247192
As long as it was great sex :p.
>>
>>723247359
Did she lose her job because her husband left?
>>
>>723245004
if u tell her u gonna be only hers forever and u fuck other girls - u r cheating. If u dont tell her that - its just dishonest.
If u can afford more, than 1 at once - go ahead.
>>
>>723247359
dude, fucking bullshit that cheating caused all of that lmfao.. sex is so unimportant in a relationship, it's just a flashpoint for betas to vent their emotions since they're too timid to express themselves normally.. the wife was probably unhappy long before he walked out and just broke down when this was all presented to her in a single cohesive action..

as for the son, why didn't he step up? your father's actions don't excuse your own. what the hell is this
>>
>>723247334
Having my friends and family know is something I'd rather not have but aside from that it's something I wouldn't have a problem with.
>>
We are not designed to be monogamous. Cheating is a word religious freaks created in order to persecute people following their instincts. We find somebody we want to mate with, and mate with them. Marriage is just a piece of paper and rings don't fill holes.
>>
>>723247545
One of my friends let me have sex with his gf, I had just exposed her nice tits when he walked in and claimed he had changed his mind. Total boner killer
>>
>Be married two years. Jealous wife. Not allowed to look at other girls.
>Wild party plus alcohol.jpg.
>Really smashed, coerced into sucking off a guy while his friend rammed my ass.
> Deep regrets.exe
>Confess to waifu.
>not upset, says it's ok, not another girl. How was it?
>>
>>723247808
oh shit! LMFAO!
how was it?
>>
>>723247959
Pretty sore the next morning. Couldn't remember much of the night. Didn't drink for more than a year after that.
>>
>>723247808
>U R THIS GAY
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.