[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am so lonely. How do I make friends? I'm 40 years old

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: friends?.png (64KB, 586x293px) Image search: [Google]
friends?.png
64KB, 586x293px
I am so lonely.
How do I make friends?
I'm 40 years old and and it has been years since I did anything social outside of work.

I have no one, and I'm broken, and I want to connect so badly, but I can't even make sustained eye contact or conversation with even the girls at subway making me a sandwhich....

help
>>
>>723244459
How did this happen to you?
>>
boo fucking hoo
i cant even get pussy because females are so retarded they think im gay
>>
>>723244459
Go 2 college or someplace made for social interaction i used to have the same problem for 3 months feels bad man :(
>>
File: battlestation.jpg (176KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
battlestation.jpg
176KB, 600x600px
I have no clue. Check out my rig though, and check em too. :>)
>>
>>723244609
Shut up cuck u r gay
>>
Damn, bro...

I would go outside with you...
>>
Join a Martial Arts group OP, or any sports club for that matter. Good luck and don't forget to have fun!
>>
I am so broke.
How do I make bucks?
I'm 27 years old and and it has been years since I had work.

I have no money, and I'm broke, and I want to find a job so badly, but I can't even make it to the job interview, even the girls at subway are making me a sandwhich....

help
>>
>>723244459
I know the feeling mate. Do you play games like Rust or similar
>>
>>723244459
You can't - life is over. kill yourself.
>>
>>723244685
....I would like that more than anything.

That's all I need. Someone to confirm I exist.

Somedays I think that if it wasn't for passing interactions at the supermarket, that I would have no idea I existed.
>>
>>723245054
I tried this once, and I had some fun during the class, but it was all focused on the sport. No one wanted to do anythign outside of the karate. They all had girlfriends or wives and kids, and no one was interested or had time for anything but superficial conversation while walking to the car.

Sort of like my job. I can have jovial conversations with people some weeks, but they are work-relationships, and they aren't really my friends.... just clients and collegues that live very far from our place or occupation
>>
>>723244459
I know how you feel, man. I moved to a new city recently, and aside from the people who I work with (and have no desire whatsoever to hang out with), I don't know anyone, and don't even know where to begin meeting people. I'm thinking about going back to school for my Master's like >>723244638 said, just to possibly get back into some kind of social circle.

33, btw.
>>
>>723245156
What was your last job?
>>
>>723245235
No, would that help?
>>
So glad this doesn't bother me :)
>>
>>723245679
Sometimes I dream about moving to a new city, just so I can have a chance to start over. Like a blank slate.

I have a similar issue as you with work people. It would never work out hanging with them, not possible for a few reasons.

Why did you move to anew city?
>>
>>723245794
wdu mean?
>>
>>723245832
Mainly because there's more work opportunities, but I also just really wanted a change in scenery. I'll be damned if I'm going to die in my hometown. I also used to be in the Navy, and that kind of broke me of being prone to homesickness or anything like that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.