[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aight /b/, quick question some chick I know back from high school

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: this makes me uncomfortable.png (5KB, 210x175px) Image search: [Google]
this makes me uncomfortable.png
5KB, 210x175px
aight /b/, quick question

some chick I know back from high school wants to meet up.
thing is: back then she was fat and ugly as fuck, like a slightly more masculine shrek
but from her pics she seems to be, well, hot. So I'm a bit skeptic, she has lost weight but is the rest just caking on makeup like a colombian prostitute? Should I go for it lads?
pic unrelated
>>
>>723243960
even if it is makeup, take her home on the first date and bang her before she takes it off, problem solved
>>
>>723243960
If she's a tenth as hot as that Ursaring , do it
>>
File: 1487491833763.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487491833763.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
I'm kind of out of it so hopefully this makes sense.

Depends if you have the mindset. I can't stand liars personally. Last year I was hitting up this chick my friend fucked, he said she was good at giving head. She was sending my pics after a week and her body looked fucking amazing. Then when I had her over mine for movies and fucking, it turns out she was a hambeast with a big gut. I got turned off and the way I got rid of her is I told her I liked her cause I knew she was a slut and would get awkward and leave. I'd have felt mean for just telling her to fuck off otherwise. Anyway I went back and looked at the pics she sent and realised she was always arching her back while laying down and stuff. I looked at her FB pics and she really knows how to work angles. Credit where credit is due, this beast is good at making herself look attractive. Even her face has less fat and her nose is skinnier in all her pics.
>>
File: 3years.png (144KB, 364x197px) Image search: [Google]
3years.png
144KB, 364x197px
OP here,
the first one is from 3 years ago, and the second is from now
>>
>>723246532

On the fist she looks like a Downs syndrome victim or the second your garden variety SJW.

So do bang her and afterwards enjoy your complimentary rape accusation.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.