[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been feeling down a lot lately, need something to pull me

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1478382901678.jpg (432KB, 1282x545px) Image search: [Google]
1478382901678.jpg
432KB, 1282x545px
Been feeling down a lot lately, need something to pull me back from numbness.
>>
>>723234454
Nothing will, you gotta live life to the fullest till your days are up
>>
how old are you OP?
>>
>>723234454
Do yourself a favor and cut out this sentimental bullshit. I'll tell you what my parental figures always told me, wish in one hand and shit in the other. If you want your life to change go on and change it. It sounds silly and impossible, but that's only because you don't have the imagination to do it. If you're not enjoying your life you only have yourself to blame.
>>
here's a good story pasta about a dum dum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsTIT-enBtQ
>>
I just found out my gf has been fucking a mayor type dude in my town and idk how I feel about it.
>>
>>723234454
I love you too faggot. Let us embrace the multifaceted culture that is our beloved /b/. Thank you for the wonderful carebear nigger post, sometimes we need a break from the relentless trolling. I truly hope all you faggots eat shit and die and go to hell and then eat shit in hell.
With much love and lulz (or keks, wtf ever) go kill yourself.
Signed: agingfag.
>>
>>723241012
Just dump her there's no point in staying with a slut, she will just cheat on you again
Dump her don't be a cuck
>>
>>723234666
nice satan trips
>>
>>723241012
wait... she fucked the mayor of your town? i'm not sure how i feel bout this
>>
I was gonna post a chibi akarin but it says upload failed whenever I try to post.
>>
https://youtu.be/t7hl7tG1WGQ Watch this
>>
You should probably just kill yourself. Life sucks.
>>
>>723241768
Yeah he's the vice governor.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.