[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't make her sit on my face >Can't let her

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: hat-naked-emo-girls.jpg (36KB, 410x546px) Image search: [Google]
hat-naked-emo-girls.jpg
36KB, 410x546px
>can't make her sit on my face
>Can't let her take her anger out on the punching bag or my sissy boi
>Can't even eat her out cause these are all "subby bitch boy" things to you people

What the hell can I do with my female slave? Pic not her
>>
>>723230594
If you can't do this then think about who actually is the slave.
Cuck
>>
>>723230594
>can't eat out
>bitch boy
Only people that say eating a chick out makes you a bitch are virgins. I make my girl cum before we even fuck and she's totally obsessed with me and gorgeous.
>>
>>723230748
I can't do it because you assholes on this website post that same things in femdom threads and if it's femdom it can't be a thing a dominate man does
>>
>>723231499
Listen here you fuck tart, it's not all about the action as much as the intention. Just because femdom does it, doesn't mean normal sex doesn't do it.
That applies to all kinks, idiot.

You can do literally anything you want. You don't need approval from the god damn internet. You need approval from her.
>>
>>723230594
>Trashy tattoo.
>>
>>723230594
Why do you care what we think faggot?
>>
>>723231499
Cuck confirmed
>>
>>723231499
Its not about donination... if you do it well enough, you control when she cums... YOU are in control of HER body, not her of yours...

Its only female domination if she forces you and doesn't let you cum...
>>
FIST HER HOLES UNTIL SHE'S UNUSABLE
>>
shit man if i had a female slave i'd just send her to pick up carry out once in a while.

i have low expectations.
>>
>>723230594

who dat pls tell me she has a penis
>>
Sitting on your face isn't subby, unles you like it for that reason.

Only ab actual faggot would dislike it.
>>
>>723230594
So, basically you're cucked by 4chan
>>
>>723230594
You go push her limits until it's too much for her.
Just a few ideas
>you make her eat your cum
>get to her pain limit, play
>deny her
>make her lick your clean butthole
>threaten her with delusional things like, you will never orgasm again under my control
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.