[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know where i can Score some Drugs or a handgun in

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Does anyone know where i can Score some Drugs or a handgun in the central Texas area
>>
>>723230138
>drugs
>go on facebook
>search for "Alternate reality gallery" in Austin
>Find next exhibition (should be within the next week or so)
>Go to exhibition, find pretentious hipster fag who will sell you weed or knows someone who will

>handgun
>you're in Texas dipshit, just go to a fucking gun store
>>
>>723230544
Legally cant (Im fom waco)
>>
Texas. . . handgun. . .

The vending macine on the corner.
>>
>>723230828
>legally can't
Why not? Are you a felon? Mentally ill? Have you actually tried to buy a gun?
>>
if you have to ask for drugs online you shouldn't have any
>>
Drugs in america r ez pz to score man
>>
>>723230138
Waco
>>
this totally doesnt seem like a law efforcement thread
>>
>>723231122
Not asking for drugs. Asking where to buy
>>723231118
Felon (Friend had meth on him when we went to Brockly)
>>
281/832 with nudes to trade
Kik getthatgoodbick
>>
>>723230138
nice try mr eff bee eye
>>
>>723231274
This isnt the north yankee scum
Police are too busy shooting black people and bikers
>>
>>723231363
So wait, you got convicted for possession of drugs that your friend had on him? Why do I feel like we're not getting the full story here?
>>
>>723231407
>>723231274
Can you honestly post that if i said any other word for weed you wouldn't spam this thread insulting my race
>>
>>723231122
drive to colorado. nobody is dumb enough to hook you up online
>>
>>723231503
Also aggravated assult on my Exs boyfriend, trespassing and attempted arson
>>
>>723231555
>insulting my race
Nice trips but you're a fucking retard. Literally one person in this thread even mentioned race and talked about police shooting blacks.
>>
>>723231555
shut the fuck up nigger
>>
>>723231732
protip: carry it in your sock with one in the chamber. Fastest draw
>>
>>723230138
Saxet gun show
>>
>>723231765
Alright then white boiii how many u crackas can hook a bruhda up som loud and Purple og kush and Som Fowte five Eyyykayy fote seven
>>
>>723230138
Probably in the evidence locker back at your work.
>>
>>723230138
From West, Tx, just north of Waco. Nevermind the fact my town blew up from fertilizer, what would you like to know?
>>
>>723230138
Go to Praco Gun and Pawn on Waco Drive.

Ask Jim for something to shoot "cans" with.

He will ask you if you mean soda cans.

Tell him the "special" kind.

He will hook you up.
>>
>>723235488
Those fuckn kolaches man.
>>
Sup fellow Waco bro. Too bad I can't help you. I'm sober now.
>>
>>723236241
Also just hang out in front of the Kate Ross on 11th for a little while. You'll get all manner of things.
>>
I know this guy named Koresh that will get you a gun

he's got some crazy ideas though so make sure you do it in a public place and not at his compound
>>
>>723230138

I got a few unregistered hand guns laying around. Area code?
>>
You guys need to be more helpful. If I lived in Waco I'd want to find a way to kill myself too.
>>
>>723236889
He could always just jump from a higher up floor of the Alico building.
>>
lolol its so weird to see waco on here haha. 254 represent
>>
>>723236107
a full stick of butter in each one.

most West folk don't eat them.
>>
>>723236889
fucking this. I'm pretty sure there's more action in a convent in Idaho than there is in the entire city of Waco. Just remember there's a couple of underwater trees on the speagleville side of the twin bridges just asking to impale a jumper. It would be a lot less hassle than getting a gun.
>>
pretty sure OP anhero'd by this point

F
>>
>>723231157
This. (I'm from Waco I know )
>>
>>723236351
Like robbed
>>
Chip Gaines just stick to remodeling houses fucker. No need to drugs and guns! Hahahaha
>>
>>723230138
If you can't get drugs and a handgun in Texas you are definitely autistic. ESPECIALLY in waco.
>>
>>723230138
>cant find meth or guns in texas

Try asking your drunk mom or alcoholic step father next time you leave the basement
>>
>>723231363
Cash, Gunshow loophole. Don't get caught with it if you have a felony.
>>
>>723239592
*chain smoking fat mom
>>
Anybody in college station have any bud I can buy?
>>
>>723231363
You can't legally buy a gun and a gun dealer can't legally sell one to you, not even in Texas. However - a private seller can.

try armslist website for a start. Another option is the Saxet gunshow in austin (or any number of others where private sellers are present).
>>
>>723241082
It's still illegal for OP to buy a gun from any source but the private seller wont have to do a background check and doesn't have to know OP's felony status. This puts legal responsibility on OP alone. I assume that's not a concern of OP's.
>>
>>723230138
Fuck off ATF. I hope you all lose funding and end up homeless you conniving government snakes.
>>
>>723230138
the Branch Davidians
>>
>>723239612
They still have to run the background check at gunshows there really is no loophole like they want you to think there is. They have ATF plants at shows that go around trying to buy like this so they are like NOPE.avi
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.