/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about the fact that Milo is literally being pers

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 497
Thread images: 4

File: milo.jpg (53KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
53KB, 600x849px
Can we talk about the fact that Milo is literally being persecuted over speaking his ideas? I didn't think much of Milo until recently, but the ridiculous and predictable cycle of outrage any time he says anything is one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen in my life.

Fuck that. Free Milo. http://metadee.com/?product=freemilo
>>
>>723229967
bump
>>
File: mil2.jpg (91KB, 400x232px) Image search: [Google]
mil2.jpg
91KB, 400x232px
>>723229967
>>
>>723229967
Dude, he's a pedophile. Come on
>>
File: 16406471.jpg (70KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
16406471.jpg
70KB, 960x540px
>>723229967
hahahaha, bitchy little faggot is an alt-right icon.
You can't make that shit up.
>>
>>723230337
Do your research before saying shit LOL
>>
Free Milo? You're acting as if anyone has done something wrong.
>>
>>723230337
If he is a Pedophile you're a retard. That simple
>>
>>723230337
>>723230561
>he's a pedophile
Top kek, as far as I know when he is talking about young men and boys it is within the age of sex laws.
As far as I know people only think he is a pedophile becaue he made a joke about the abuse he recieved so he can deal with it better.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 704x396px
The media just can't stop fucking up
>>
People trying to defend this dumpster fire faggot.

>B-b-but Nyberg isn't a pedo!

You guys are as bad as the SJWs defending the anti-gg trap pedos.
>>
Can someone explain who Milo is? Ty
>>
>>723229967
No, he's being "persecuted" because he's a dumb, trolling asshole who the left hates and the right no longer has a need for.
>>
>>723231105
So if he's not a pedophile then that guy isn't retarded? okay
>>
>>723231329
He's a useless troll who gained popularity by being an outspoken gay trump supporter. He's useless. You're better off not knowing.
>>
Long story short Milo fucked up.

Milo was tired of being on Breitbart and doing his little college stunts and the rest of the nickel and dime shit. He wanted to go mainstream and make the big money like his fag hag Ann Coulter.

Trouble is chan humor doesn't go over well with normies. So now his faggot kike ass is back at square one. And nothing of value was lost. Just wait a couple weeks: this will blow over, he'll get his job at Breitbart back (just not covering politics) and he'll just have to work is way back.
>>
>>723231136

I love when people call Trump an asshole for treating the media like shit. It's fucking bizarre the shit the left defends.
>>
>>723229967
He'll bounce back.
>>
>>723229967
Homosexuality and pedophilia go hand in hand. Milo, George Takei, etc. are just proof of this.
>>
>>723229967
I still think his career is a troll, same as flat earth, i can't believe people think like this and the fact that it makes any kind of waves in the media upsets me. there are real issues in the world, we dont need to hear from some bitchy fag who wants to make headlines with every statment
>>
>>723229967
#MiloDidNothingWrong
>>
who cares? the guy was a massive faggot and made the entire right look bad at least once a week

also he is a fucking sodomite, who the fuck thought he wasnt going to be a fucking pedophile
>>
>>723231941
Except advocate for man boy love.
>>
Who's next on the cuck hitlist?
>>
>>723232070
And basically be a subversive Jewish faggot.
>>
>>723232070
only in that he wanted to suck mens dicks when he was 15
>>
>>723231753
I hope you delete this before anybody with an ounce of logic sees it
>>
>>723229967
2017 meme war this is a call to arms. We need all hands on deck!
>>
no one gives a shit about some edgy troll who wants to be a political commentator
>>
>>723232070

Anyone else notice how ironic it is to be called out as a pervert by SJWs?
>>
>>723230337
FUCK! YOU!
>>
First post on 4chan in years

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MILO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>723229967
Milo is a whore, friend. He says purposely controversial things to incite outrage, then profits from said outrage. You are doing exactly what he wants you to do. He's playing you, son.

I mean, fuck the overly sensitive PC snowflake types, but Milo is basically the alt-right's Anita Sarkeesian.
>>
>>723229967
Persecuted?

Who arrested him? What crime is he being charged of?
>>
>>723232343

He's the best, isn't he? I'm glad you voted for Trump, too. Way to go for being on the correct side of politics.
>>
>>723232385
hillarious
>>
So all bullshit aside he's just a cunt. I'm ALL FOR free speech and all the bells and whistles that come with it. But there's NO WAY i want this condescending fuck representing me. It's like picking the naruto weeb to back you in a fight back in school. He's seen fights, just can't fight. Milo's seen ideas, just doesn't have good ones. He uses free speech like Trump uses tax laws. YES, for the most part he's technically not "in the wrong" for speaking his ideas. NO, it wasn't right or even smart for that campus to tear itself apart like that over him. But if you actually watch his debates, his argument comes down to "I'm right because i said so and if you disagree then you're dumb and if you disagree long enough then you're opressing me". Twitter isn't a government mandate, they're totally within their right to boot him if they saw fit. Yes, it's one-sided because there's tons of others they could go after but Milo put himself in the spotlight. That's the risk of fame by drama.
>>
Amazing that you idiots hate gays but are also pedophiles. Yet you question your sexuality. This karma whore needs to go.

All this dude wanted was to trigger people and make money off of it.

Amazing a gay dude was a poster child for the conservative movement, meanwhile he is anti-semitic, yet conservatives love Israel because the are cucks.
>>
>>723232385
I hope that Engrish is not your first language.

>prosecute
>>
For once I agree with what the left is doing.
>gay interracial promoting Jew
>literally everything the alt right hates yet they all look up to him because "lol le triggered sjw so funni xddd"
Alt Lite fags are the worst.
>>
Do you guys realize this is not an attack on milo. This is an attack on all of us. This is an attack on free speech. Wtf! Fuck yout guys don't just sit there and say. "Well he'll bounce back everything will be fine" fuck that!
>>
>bizarre

so is this the word that's going to replace 'cuckold' as shit 4chan says but has no concept of what it actually means?
>>
>>723232278
Fuck you libtard
>>
>>723232256
Im wit this guy
>>
Why do people defend this guy. He clearly said it was ok to be with a minor if it was consensual. Minors can't consent. It's the law you so proudly defend. Illegal immigrants, gun laws, freedom of speech. All of that shit.
>>
I wouldn't describe being uninvited to CPAC and your publisher dropping you as persecution when they have a justification of LOL PEDOPHILIA

milo is done. though he does pretty much sum up how fucking reckless you all are
>>
>>723229967
He was our champion of free speech, a symbol. Don't let his work die in vain. More people need to be like him and not be fucking scared to say shit.
>>
>>723232961
but muh rites n stuf
>>
He's being persecuted by the right because he's a gay man who promoted relationships between older men and some 13 to 14 year old boys. That's about as popular of an idea as puppy kicking.
>>
>>723231111
Apparently he back stepped on the original details. Now he says he was 17 but previously he stated that he had been 13 and the man 29 or some shit.
>>
Why can't I upload a picture?
>>
>>723233053
lol, your symbol was a swooshy fag
>>
>>723230337
And all those alter boys raped by priests are also pedophiles right? Because the story Milo told was when he was 13 he had a three way with some older guys. So now in the libtard fantasy land the victim is also the pedophile but only when it's someone they like right? I mean it's not like Lena Dunham exists and openly bragged about molesting her younger sister several times and also worked for Hillary on her campaign. Let's just forget about that and keep trying to victim blame Milo cause he says things that hurt poor libtard feelings. He brought it on himself with all those mean facts and undeniable evidence.
>>
>>723233151
cause the internet is broken
>>
>>723230337
I've actually followed this story, I don't think he personally is one. The issue is more of him being an apologist for it. He was molested a child, and he defended his molester.
>>
>>723233162
Yeah, he is a faggot. The best faggot
>>
>>723230928
>>723231105
>>723231111

who's the snowflake now you little butthurt redneck retards. no one is being prosecuted. people are just individually deciding to not align themselves with someone who says pedophilia is ok. if you had any sense you'd do the same, dumbfuck
>>
>>723233181
He went on to say that some boys are capable of consenting at 13 or 14 and that he was one of them and that they can benefit from the relationship. That's when he went too far.
>>
>>723233053
He's not a champion of anything, you dumb fucking rube. He's just a dude making a buck off idiots like you. If you honestly believe that Milo is in any way honorable or virtuous, then you're a fucking fool. He gives zero fucks about you or your movement, and if insultung conservatives made him more money than what he does now, he'd be doing just that.

He is, at very best, a "useful idiot", as Putin would say.
>>
>>723232385
what if I told you there was a difference between persecuted and prosecuted?
>>
>>723233151
because hiroshimoot killed 4chan
>>
>>723232287
huge difference between being a perv and a sex criminal, but i could see how GG could not understand that.
>>
>>723233246
To each their own man. I like the way he debates, I admire that.
>>
>>723229967
>>723229967
>BOO HOO HOO, PEOPLE DON'T AGREE WITH MY OPINIONS
>SUCH PERSECUTION

Shut the fuck up you whiny little bitch.

I hope that piece of shit gets deported as soon as possible.
>>
>>723231861
I doubt this will even hurt his career at all.
>>
>>723233181
If those altar boys grew up to say that getting molested was awesome and it's totally ok for old dudes to diddle little boys, then yes, they are in fact pedophiles.
>>
>>723233234
you are a special snowflake retard degenerate fool.

He never said pedophilia was ok... hell the man has ousted 3 pedos in his career... FFS learn learn to get some news outside your echo chamber before you spout on like you know anything... you leftards cannot see the forest for the trees... you love accepting the lie... KYS.. please for the rest of humanity
>>
How fucking dumb are you, you a catholic priest or something, kill your self to ignorant ball bag.
>>
>>723231861
This.
>>
>>723233053
If you really care about free speech, then select better champions than NAMBLA members.
>>
>>723229967
Who fucking cares?
>>
Milo failed when he apologized and played the, "I'm gay and was touched as a child" card.
>>
>>723233240
A sexual relationship when you're 13 is very beneficial. You get to feel good, and then sue them 30 years later after your mind distorts the memory.
>>
>>723231932
Everyone knows all gays are closeted pedos. That's the only reason all those boys got molested by priests, cause they were letting gays into our churches
>>
>>723229967
Milo Yiannopoulos is dishonest, duplicitous, and whose entire persona is doubled standard. He is self proclaimed troll and generally a giant asshole. I despise this man. BUT... I feel like I have to defend him. He was the victim of a catholic priest who sexually abused him at age 13-14. and him making light of his past by saying he enjoyed it. and felt he was mature enough to give consent. and saying that him saying that having older gay man in his life helped him normalize his sexuality. He is actually the victim in this case and him coping with him past with humor in bad taste made it sound like he was defending these bad actions of other people. So maybe... just maybe being abused at a young age made him the awful person he is today.
>>
>>723233398
>he never said pedophilia was ok
sure, but hebephilia is fine according to him

the issue you're too stupid to realize is that most people don't care about the distinction.
>>
He's a pedoshit
>>
>>723233633
Dubs of truth.
>>
>>723233376
>implying he has a career

Oh my sweet summer child.
>>
>>723233558
That could well be. But if that's the case, if anything, it makes what he said worse. If being molested fucked him up as bad as it did, then attempting to normalize pedophilia, whether in jest or not, is incredibly harmful.
>>
>>723233558
>I have to defend him
sometimes life is tragic, you don't have to take responsibility for all the bastards on the planet

what happened to him is sad, but it does not excuse his entire life.
>>
Look at you cucks rushing to his aid. How sweet.
>>
>>723233376
Milo is going to get deported

He's on a work visa and he just lost his job

I seriously hope he goes bankrupt
>especially after that bullshit speech where he said going bankrupt is worse than being raped as a child
>>
>>723233398
He said relationships between 13 year olds and older adult men can be beneficial, he is outright supporting pedophilia.
>>
>>723233398
Yeah you're just an actual idiot.

Like, the dude is a scum bag, and the priest fucking his faggot ass ruined him.

I bet the fucking fag doesnt even give good head ya know
>>
>>723233633
if he knew anything about conservatives they then he would know that they believe that half of gay men are also pedophiles

so he's just fitting into that role
>>
>>723231753
......What
>>
>>723233811
he got $250k for the book deal no matter what
>>
>>723233724
He makes more money than most of the anons here. You can make a career out of anything these days, just look at professional victims and their e-begging
>>
>>723233725
So take a listen to the Drunken Peasants, where the snippet originated from. I get the sense it was more about him dealing with his sorted past. I understand how that comes across him defending it in general
>>
>>723233877
It's just a production loan to promote his book that he'll have to pay back

He probably won't even be able to

Maybe he'll sell his body to older men once he's poor.
>>
Beyond all of this, I feel like people are missing an important fact: we've crucified people for less. There have been tons of scandals in which celebrities or public figures were absolutely ruined for even having allegations of pedophilia made against them. Look at how those allegations dogged Michael Jackson. Nothing was ever proved in his case. In this case, we have someone ON VIDEO advocating pedophilia.

If we, as a society, have decided the appropriate response is to destroy someone even alleged to have done something like that, then surely someone who outright says it must face similar consequences.
>>
>>723233724
Are you legit arguing he didnt have a career because you didnt like hearing his opinions? lol how much money do you make in a year?
>>
>>723233732
Life is tragic, yes but people are mis-characterizing him as a pedo, because he "defended it" I have to defend against false claims, if I know that are false.
>>
>>723233811
lol is this whats going around the circles? My god this is "If we get his tax returns he'll go to jail because he hasn't paid taxes and no one will vote for him" all over again.
>>
>>723234033
>wants to defend the defamed troll

is this some kind of reverse white knighting bullshit
>>
>>723229967
>uses /b/
>complains about people insulting other people's ideas
>>
>>723233229
You completely misunderstood that. Pull your head out of this whole (insert buzzword here) apologist shit. There's other logical explanations to shit other than what they teach you in liberal arts.
>>
>>723230337
Dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude
>>
>>723229967
motherfucker was stupid if he thought his bullshit wouldn't catch up to him. Quit it with your censored/persecuted/whatever bullshit. He can still say what the fuck he wants. No one wants to give him a megaphone anymore.
>>
>>723234095
Blackguarding. The word is "blackguarding".
>>
>>723233965
>Nothing was ever proved in his case.

He slept naked with little boys. The case failed because they couldn't prove actual rape.

And THE CASE FAILED.

You're advocating for the crucifixion of a man for words. And words you don't even understand, or didn't bother to read. He didn't "advocate pedophilia," you colossal tool. He said that some teens are mature enough to give reasoned consent, but that the law had to pick an age to apply to everyone and it was about right. In Britain, it's 16.

YOU'RE missing facts.
>>
>>723233877
The specifics of the deal might be more complicated than that, a deal being worth 250K doesn't mean he gets that all up front. part of deal might be you have to sell x number of books to get that deal.
>>
>>723234143
Alternative facts, my dude.
>>
>>723234141
well fuck me then
it's like the republican party has been blackguarding this whole inane movement
>>
>>723233234
You. You are choosing to get butthurt and use an insult that was obviously used against your little beta ass for the last 2 years. And all over something you have misunderstood.
>>
>>723234033
>he's not a pedo, he's a proud hebephile!
He's a pedo and so are you, apparently
>>
>>723229967
oh my god its almost as if saying stupid shit gets you in trouble
>>
>>723234136
This. People seem to fail to understand something very important: freedom of speech means the government can't tell you you can't say something. It doesn't mean you can't be fired for saying something your boss doesn't like, or punched in the face for hitting on some dude's girlfriend, or stabbed for calling some guy a nigger. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences.

Milo said some shit that upset people he shouldn't have upset, and now he's facing the consequences of doing so.
>>
>>723231861
He's not getting his job back. Newsflash: unless you're a 9 foot tall nigger with a gorgeous jump shot, you're replaceable. This faggot is about as likely to get a job with a company that's dependent on advertising as you are to get a girlfriend
>>
>>723234106
If you are saying that, I take it you haven't actually read any of the articles beyond the headlines then. or listen to the podcast(s) that this story originates from.
>>
>>723234090
Milo is one of those unemployed immigrants shitting on America and taking advantage of it while contributing nothing.

But he says stuff you like, so you pretend otherwise.

Sad.
>>
>>723232343
Good post. See you in a few years, faggot.
>>
>>723234321
his excuse was that he never thought he'd be so famous to have his words mean anything

well looks like words do matter. and as long as you're not anonymous you can't troll IRL without repercussions
>>
>>723234247
defending homosexual makes you faggot.
I'm defending Milo as person, not his stances.
>>
>>723229967
What I find the most paradoxical of the whole situation is how the people slandering and crucifying him for saying teenagers may benefit from a relationship with an adult, are the same people who claim to be victims of a tyrannical society that oppresses, and persecutes, them for being who they are.

All the harassment, all the attacks, and the witch hunt, everything they claim to happen to THEM, somehow, is justifiable now, because he said something the media says is wrong.

This is what I find the MOST appalling. The, so called "oppressed" behaving like oppressors.
>>
>>723234287
Then he'll get a job at some shit tier website or start his own. Point is his faggot ass is going to be fine. He has a loyal following that worship him like he's the Omnissiah.

And for the record I stay alone because the only chicks I can get a trailer trash.
>>
>>723234345
I'm so fucking tired of these immigrants coming over here, not working, leeching off the system. He's costing the taxpayers money that they work hard for while he's driving around in his caddie bought with government cheddar!

I say we deport him, and build a wall on the Greek border!
>>
>>723234402
>“Things sometimes tumble out of your mouth on these long late-night live streams, when everyone is spitballing and had a couple of drinks, that are not completely expressed and not exactly what you intend. Obviously, if I had known I was going to have the media profile I have now, I would have been cautious about this stuff. I never imagined that I would become famous,”
>>
>>723229967
lol what?

not being given book deals and keynote speeches isn't persecution or literally everyone is being persecuted right now.

free milo? from what exactly? criticism?

fuck, free me from this hook, for I took the bait.
>>
>>723233965
Beyond all of this, the point being missed here is that you all didn't "realize" what he meant until some news report told you what to think.
>>
>>723234452
Talk about freedom of speech...

whew.
>>
>>723234424
No, you said he's not a pedo, when he has openly advocated sexual relations with minors.
>it's just a joke!
That only a pedo would make

If you're a pedophile, own it, you're anonymous right?
>>
>>723233558
coming from Reddit?
>>
>>723234491
kek
>>
Dear faggots,

He's free to speak his mind. He's been doing that. Other people are free to have opinions about what he says. That's what they're doing.

Persecuted lol
>>
>>723229967
Everyone gets persecuted over speaking their ideas. Everyone.
>>
>>723234507
Kek
>>
>>723234598
And people are free to fucking drop him because they don't like what he's saying. That's how shit works.
>>
>>723229967
Doing a little self promotion, Milo?
>>
>>723234491
>self-employed
Nope, not possible on a work visa

That faggot's getting deported because he's too toxic to be employed.

Deal with you dumb piece of shit
>>
>>723234540
Then everyone that supports ISIS is a terrorist? that is essentially what you are saying.
You do not actively have to be a participant to be defensive of it.
>>
>>723234644
somebody will want him

just like somebody wanted 4chan

there's a buck to be made yet
>>
>the sodomite is also a pedophile

really actives the 'ol 'rons
>>
>>723234644
There's always Sweden.
>>
>>723234640
Right, that's what I'm saying
>>
>>723229967
He's a gay pedophile. Anyone who defends him is a fag enabling kiddie diddler. Kill yourself, you disgusting nigger piece of shit.
>>
>>723229967
pedo alert
>>
>>723234143
> He didn't "advocate pedophilia," you colossal tool.
>He said that some teens are mature enough to give reasoned consent
These things aren't mutually exclusive you fucking idiot. Whether they are consenting or mature enough, a relationship between a 13 year old and 20 year old is illegal, unethical and most likely pedophilia.
>>
>>723234670
Umm, yes? Are you really that dumb? We didn't bomb the shit out of countries that terrorists come from because we don't fuck up supporters of terrorism.
>>
>>723234529
This you brainwashed faggots.
>>
>>723229967
the collective stalker told me that the tree was seen by the man standing on the road in 2007
>>
>>723234670
Sure, but in reality the only people that care enough to defend it publicly are doing so out of self interest.

You're not fooling anyone pedo
>>
>>723231111
13yo is not within sex laws lol
>>
Milo is awesome. Very smart guy. We'll be seeing a lot more of him in the future.
>>
>>723234731
This
>>
>>723234598
It's one thing for you to freely speak your mind, and having people disagreeing with you. It's ANOTHER thing ENTIRELY to be targeted by a synchronized effort, from the entire mainstream media, in an effort to demolish his reputation by taking something he said completely out of context while creating a deceptive narrative with the intention to stir anger and outrage after associating his views with something completely different than what he actually said.

DO NOT lump those two things together.
>>
>>723234762
The collective stalker said he monitored my thought trough radio wave when I walked down the street along the tama river in the night on 12/1/9
>>
>>723234747
No the point is that it is false equivalency x doesn't always equal y.
>>
>>723234693
>there's always a buck to be made
but not with Milo

He will cost his next employer more than he will contribute, and everyone knows it know.

He is toxic and will soon be deported
>>
>>723234818
The stalking of collective stalker was monitored via radio wave and my thought was monitored through radio wave when I was driving route53 on my car that was stolen by the collective stalker who monitored my thought through radio wave.
>>
I dare anyone to go to work tomorrow and spout off any of the shit Milo has said. When you get fired, are you gonna claim you were being persecuted or censored?
>>
>>723234529
Or, you know, most people don't follow his faggoty antics on the daily
>>
>>723233053
I guess you like little boy dicks.
>>
>>723234644

God knows Britain is backwards hell hole that doesn't have access to anything better than dialup.
>>
>>723234640
Actually that's not.
That's how you actual fascist children think shit works.
>hurr someone says something I don't like = I can physically assault them because in my mind that's how it should be.
In reality you'd get an assault charge and he'd be even more famous. But continue to live in the anarchist cook book.
>>
>>723234846
The man who said he is a collective stalker stalked me monitoring my thought all day through radio wave said he is always watching me and I walked on the street to buy food and I saw a man talking with a woman who was beautiful so I glanced at her and I noticed that the man was the collective stalker who stalks me via radiowave.
>>
>>723234811
Out of context, nigger? I listened to the entire fucking podcast. You think men fucking 13 year old boys is cool also?
>>
>>723234787
Are you in Greece or something?
>>
>>723234746
>a relationship between a 13 year old and 20 year old is illegal, unethical and most likely pedophilia

Is it, really? Are ALL relationships between a child and an adult pedophilia? Even the non-sexual ones?

You DO realize the word "relationship" doesn't imply you are dating the other person, r-right?
>>
>>723229967
Defending a halfwit faggot white supremacist pedophile asshole.
>>
>>723234850
I bet you don't even know what he said.
>>
>>723231394
So 4chan
>>
>>723229967
The left have become complete bigots, what do you expect? They are so fucking dumbed down that they don't even know what 'bigotry' means.
>>
>>723234886
The collective stalker who was standing in front of my house told me that the man glanced at me when I was driving on the road was his comrade and he was monitored my thought through radio wave. and I was watching the clock and it was 2:06 am. the collective stalker was monitoring my thought and he said that through radio wave
>>
>>723231394
All further questions refer to this post.
>>
>>723234787
I'm sure YOU will, you Jew loving fagqueen.
>>
>>723234888
>You think men fucking 13 year old boys is cool also?
The only person I see who's saying that is you.

If you really did watch the podcast you should know that this is NOT what he said AT ALL.
>>
>>723234942
The collective stalker bribed police and the police was also monitoring my thought through radio wave and I was illegally captured on 5/19/12. The collective stalker said he was also conspired prime minister.
>>
I really do not understand you alt right people. This man is your icon and he is gay, yet you literally hate gays. And yes he joked about being abused by a priest, fine line saying he condoned it. Either way he needed to go.
>>
>>723234811
Fag apologist.
>>
>>723234851
The point is that it was always there to see, and was never once interpreted that way until someone told you what to think.
>>
>>723234811
The squeaky wheel gets the oil. If you want to be a teen twink diddling cock gobbler and tell everyone about it, try not to make yourself into a lightning rod for the anger of 55% of the population
>>
>>723234988
The man standing in front of the man who was the comrade of the collective stalker was watching me when I walked through them on my way home and he said he was monitoring my though through radio wave and he was conspired with police. There was no way of my escaping from the collective stalking and I was illegally captured by police
>>
>>723234941
So you support gay pedophiles.
>>
>>723232780
Free speech is the government can't tell you what to say and what not to say.

If people think you're retarded, that means they get to call you retarded.
>>
>>723234811
Bruh

This nig has demolished his own reputation over the years, he fucking revels in it. He took his shtick too far and got burned.
>>
>>723229967
lol alt right trying to rationalize pedophilia,

lol at /b/tards all of a sudden thinking hes a great guy

you're all pedophiles
>>
>>723235033
The police was illegally monitoring my thought through radio wave and I was captured he was commanded by the minister.
>>
>>723234934
It doesn't have to be his pedo victim bullshit, say anything else he has. But you won't. And we both know why, cause you're not that fucking stupid.
>>
>>723229967
Liberals don't feel they have to follow the same rules they preach when it comes to 'the enemy', i.e. anyone not them
>>
>>723234968
That's exactly what he said you ignorant nigger.
>>
>>723235062
So you support fake news?
>>
>>723235089
The stalker who was a collective stalker stalked me when I was glancing the river along the street told me that he was monitoring my thought through radio wave and I went to home the clock was 5:24am I was monitored my thought
>>
>>723235104
The police was commanded by the pm and the collective stalker was monitoring my thought when I was walking through the street and there was two men in black suit said through radio wave they are monitoring my thought through radio wave. I went to home and the clock was 2:46 am. There was no escaping from the collective stalker.
>>
>>723234718
>>723234873
As long as his ass gets kicked out of the US, I'm fine

You're fired, Milo
>>
slaughter all democrats
>>
>>723235083
Pedophiles are the enemy here. You're on their side you filthy pervert. Go suck a tiny dick.
>>
>>723234996
The point is most people never heard his podcast or even know who the fuck he is

Omg the media! So unfair! Kek
>>
>>723235145
Slaughter all gay pedophile trump supporters and deport their worthless families to Pakistan.
>>
>>723235029
It's not about fucking children. Nobody cares about children being fucked. All of this bullshit is a very shitty excuse just to attack and to discredit the guy.

Nobody gives a fuck who gets him aroused, they just want to bash him, for whatever reason they can find.

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with pedophilia.
>>
>>723235083
Conservatives don't feel they have to follow the same rules they preach when it comes to 'the enemy', i.e. anyone not them
>ftfy
>>
>>723234968
You listen to podcasts, dipshit. You'd know that if you had actually done so.

>Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia >means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to >somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. >Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not >reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to >people who don’t have functioning sex organs >yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who >are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by >others)…That’s not what we are talking about. >You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you >are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly >not.”

>Another man said, “You are advocating for cross >generational relationships here, can we be >honest about that?”

>Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think >particularly in the gay world and outside the >Catholic church, if that’s where some of you >want to go with this, I think in the gay world, >some of the most important, enriching and >incredibly life affirming, important shaping >relationships very often between younger boys >and older men, they can be hugely positive >experiences for those young boys. They can >even save those young boys, from desolation, >from suicide (people talk over each other)… >providing they’re consensual.”
>>
>>723235201
Riiight. Keep telling yourself that while Trump keeps sliding his orange Dick in your mouth.
>>
>>723235083
He was fired by Breitbart, not liberals

Goddamn, you pedo faggots are stupid
>>
>>723235227
So you agree that older men should groom little boys. There's a special place in Hell for faggots like you.
>>
all these sad mother fuckers watching their faggot fall :(
>>
of course you faggots will defend milo: he's the complete embodiment of 4chan. He's a faggot, he's in to black dudes, and he loves bashing LIBERULS. The fact that his name pulls so much weight in publicity makes me dislike both him and the media in general. He's basically Daniel Tosh, but people take him seriously. This idiot shouldn't be anywhere near a podium, let alone a $250,000 book deal.

He's a retard, just like all of us. The media is retarded for paying any attention to him and Breitbart's retarded for giving him a job.
>>
>>723229967
>Can we talk about the fact that Milo is literally being persecuted over speaking his ideas

Nobody is "persecuting" him, faggot. He got dropped because he's too big of an asshole for Breitbart.

That's saying a lot.
>>
>>723235347
That's the transcript from milo, and yes he should burn in hell. Pedo fag.
>>
>>723229967

his freedom of speech is not being violated though.
freedom of speech doesn't mean you're free from criticism for what you say.

cpac have a right to disinvite him and his publisher has a right to not publish his book. do you fucking faggots even believe in freedom of association?

>>723230337

if you just found this out you're a retard. those videos of milo have been up for months.
The fact that conservatives didn't know about these videos means one of two things. 1 they are not really fans of milo because fans of milo have seen those videos. 2 they are shitty journalists who don't look up the people they associate with.

i am not even a fan of milo and i have seen those videos and knew about this for months. i saw that drunken peasants video months ago

2 applies to breitbart. those videos have been up for months. how the fuck did breitbart not know about them? the fact that they are firing them now makes them look bad.
>>
>>723235088
Feel free to shut me up then. Show me EXACTLY where he says "men fucking 13 year old boys is cool", then. I'm waiting the whole day for someone to actually SHOW me where he uses those exact words.

What he says is something COMPLETELY different, but you don't really care about objectivity, do you? You just want to call him a pedophile, and feel good about yourself, don't you? Fuck what he actually said, right?, as long as you get to attack him, with a legion of idiots parroting the exact same thing you couldn't care less for reality, right?

Fucking excuses for humanity like you are the reason the left is so hated these days.
>>
>>723235365
It's delicious.

Especially tasty is the CPAC shutting him down after trashing Berkeley for doing the same. All of my keks.
>>
>>723235421

the fact that they are firing him now *
>>
>>723235437
I just posted the transcript part where he does in >>723235227

So chew on that you pedo defending pile of shit.
>>
>>723234941
>The left have become complete bigots
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no
>>
>>723235281
What does Trump sliding his orange dick in my mouth has to do with milo being fond of young children?
>>
>>723235451
This. Conservatives are the biggest fucking hypocrites because they scream the loudest about censorship.
>>
>>723235365
>>723235451
justice is so sweet
>>
>>723235437
nobody gives a shit about that. Fuck you might even be right. But nobody has to give him a book deal, or let him speak, or write an article. He can still say whatever the fuck he wants. Nobody wants to listen anymore.
>>
This bait is terrible, no one wants to defend that faggot pedophile
>>
>>723235437
fucking excuses for identity politics are the reason everything is broken these days

you fucking shill, cuck, faggot, or whatever your hivemind friends on facebook are posting.
>>
>>723230337
4chan peeps be like oh yea he edgy pedophile so what he speak his mind top kek
>>
>>723235201
You're not getting it. He shot himself in the face when he said what he said. He could have survived it if he had just stayed inside the life he had at the time, but he just had to get big time. No one put a gun to his head and told him to go on HBO. No one made him do a speaking tour.
>>
fuck milo he's an asshole dipshit
>>
>>723229967
>feeling bad for pedo-apologists
Eat a gun
>>
>>723231936
Hesthe one taking a stand>>723232378
against fake issues. FEMINISM
>>
>>723233146
>>723233234
>>723234785
I'm not a snowflake or anything. I consider what he said to be career suicide and that is his problem.
And yes, I was referencing his abuse he recieved when he was 13 about the joke he made. He also made a public statement around it.
I don't care what happens to him personally. I just have the integrity to look at the evidence and conclude that he isn't a pedophile. Check Milo's own thoughts and comments on what happened if you don't believe what I say.
>Fucks up how he conveys message
>Now percieved as supporter of pedophilia
>Tries to clear his name
>Public doesn't care
>Career is gone
He is fucked no matter what and I don't really care. He is a simple provocateur that abuses stupidity of his opposition. Not worth much if anything at all. I only care about this because of the keks he gives when he triggers people.
>>
>>723229967
private citizens have a right, perhaps even the duty to shun speech that they find abhorrent.

as long as the government doesn't get involved in policing speech, i'm OK with what is going on.

mylow is a dick. he took his dickishness too far and now is being ostracized.

nothing to see here.
>>
>>723235201
>nobody cares about children being fucked
man, your daily life must be great, I would love to see how you get through the day to day if you're this retarded. maybe they will make a movie out of it
>>
>>723229967
>literally being persecuted for advocating diddling kids

have fun with your degenerate fag-idol you cuck
>>
>>723235227
Exactly, I did, and I don't see where in your post is the part where he says "men fucking 13 year old boys is cool".

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but you are clearly making a HUGE claim here, and even stretching a few miles if this part here:
>"Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature"
means
>"men fucking 13 year old boys is cool"

Also this:
>"You are advocating for cross generational relationships here"
>"Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that."
Could be interpreted in INFINIT ways, but since he CLEARLY stated before pedophilia is NOT something he endorses himself, calling him a pedophile anyway just for those statements alone is just very disingenuous.
>>
>>723229967
all these fucking people railing against degeneracy are now going "b...but expression!" "its a choice!"

fucking pedos
>>
Literally cancer.
>>
>>723232378
If you think taking an undefendable stance on the "issue" of sexism in video games and fighting the authoritarian lefts orwelian encroachment upon free speech is comparable, then yea, hes the rights anita sarkeesian.
>>
>>723229967
It is the media snowing cover up. they are hiding the story that they are fake news . we need to let the people know instead of trolling each other in here.
Focus the troll outwards, there are so many people absolutely wrong that are waiting on some pownage from you.
https://youtu.be/bzKQM9b8GXU
>>
>>723235974
Why do you faggots always have to bring the left down to your stupid ignorant level?

He's not like anyone on the left. In any way. He's a hate filled homophobic dipshit who should be in therapy.
>>
Everyone in here claiming he's a pedo is a dumb faggot. Do you realise he was the 13 year old in this situation? This is literally victim blaming, which you dumb cunt ult-leftist so vehemently condemn.
>>
>>723235873
>private citizen
Milo is not a citizen, he is not even a green card holder

And now he's unemployed, which means he's getting deported soon.

Frankly, he's overstayed his welcome far too long.
>>
>>723229967

#blowmeMilo
>>
>>723236054
>gets raped at 13

NOW I CAN SAY ANYTHING I WANT
>>
>>723235891
He says he is against pedophilia, and he says that a 13 year old isn't pedophilia. You do the math, you dumbshit nigger.
>>
>Error: Upload failed.

FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT
>>
>>723235983
>no judge, no jury
go ahead and sue then. implying anyone's read the terms & conditions of any ad platform. there's no coverup--companies just don't want to be associated with their retarded asses.
why the fuck do people worship this manlet
>>
I blew a tranny when I was 6 and turned out ok
>>
>>723235867
TL;DR:
>I'm sad that keks are lost
>>
>>723232672
Na, ive watched his debates, all of them. He shuts the feminists down completely. His arguments are better formulated, and he can quote more stats, and studies from memory. Hes precise and to the point. Your description is innacurate at best, and willinggully deceptive at worst. And whats the point of the government giving us free speech if society at large undermines it at every turn. Whats the point of having freedom of speech in only a few specific settings.
>>
>>723235607
I KNOW that. This is what pisses me off the most.

In absolutely NOWHERE in that podcast he EVER said anything on the grounds of "it's okay for adult men to fuck little boys", but that's the message everybody is spreading. THIS is the problem I have with this bullshit narrative.

I even think he probably is indeed a child fucker himself, and he would probably have sex with a 10 year old if he had the chance, but I also understand that between my opinions and what he actually said there's a HUGE gap that MUST I respect in name of integrity and objectivity. I acknowledge that. The people attacking him, on the other hand, don't really give a flying fuck if they are jumping some hoops just to push a narrative, or not, they just want to cut his throat and watch him choking on his blood. Paradoxically enough, those happen to be the EXACT SAME people who claim to be the most "oppressed" and "victimized" groups of society.
>>
Milo advertising on /b/ of all places. pretty sad.
>>
>>723236054
He's not 13 anymore faggot. He's the culpable party in the cycle of abuse now. His statements make it clear to anyone reading between the lines that he sees nothing wrong with perpetuating that cycle
>>
>>723229967
I need your help /b/ros! snap your dick picks at thefarbetween I need your cum to cummmm
>>
>>723232961
People defend a general sense of fairness. People defend laws if they believe in them. Not blind obedience.
>>
>>723230337
bait
>>
Lulz you have no constitutional right to get a book deal, or write for a newspaper, or talk on national TV

You gotta earn that shit
>>
>>723236059
yeah, you're right. but in general, what i wrote applies.

i guess in mylow's case, if the government persecuted him for speech that would probably be legally OK.
>>
>>723236264
You lack common sense and watch CNN huh?
>>
Is this the NAMBLA thread?
>>
>>723236322
How is it bait? That's why he resigned. Even almighty Breitbart found his boy fetish disgusting.
>>
>>723236142
>he says that a 13 year old isn't pedophilia
He ACTUALLY said:
>Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty.
...and he's right on the money with that.

It doesn't matter how you try to distort it to make it sound he's okay with child fucking, what he said is 100% accurate.
>>
>>723236382
no pictures, though
greentext your first boycock exp
>>
>>723236123
He absolutely is allowed to express his opinion on a topic he has first hand knowledge of. Think about what you're saying, you're literally telling a rape victim how they should feel.
Theres plenty of things to hate about milo, this isn't one of them.
>>
>>723236346
Yeah, my wife is a citizen now, but even as a green card holder you can be deported for any reason at all, you essentially have no rights.

Milo has always been treated incredibly well compared to most visa-holders, his horrible behavior has been protected by his high profile until now.
>>
>>723233246
Bullshit. You can see his clear and apparent disdain for feminism and pc culture as a whole. Your just a pecimist with a grudge.
>>
>>723233181
>gets raped by pedo
>lol pedophilia is okay!
If this isn't proof of the damage child molestation does to the victim's mind then I don't know what is.
>>
>>723236412
so? e-mail Breitbart and demand that he get his job back

oh wait
he resigned
>>
>>723236412
Ahh, so you also see no problems with hebephilia, and that's why you are defending him. Fucking kid fucker, kys.
>>
>>723236225
If you think the people attacking him are the most oppressed and victimized people in society you are delusional
>>
welcome to the world of media noob. image is everything. hes fucking up his image with the people he works for so theyre firing him. why do does this surprise any of you "redpilled alt-right punk rockers".
>>
>>723229967
HAPPENING https://youtu.be/W2U0KuUqnYQ
>>
>>723234345
>Surprise! You made implications!
>>
>>723236352
Is it hard to love faggots and be edgy at the same time?
>>
>>723236395
NO.
Just...no
You're not thinking at all. You're just typing bullshit with zero facts and all hearsay from a fake news media outlet you refuse to believe is fake news.

in other words : you're wrong
>>
>>723236432
FUCK YOU CHINK FAGGOT
FUCK YOU
TURN THE PICTURES BACK ON DUCKFUCKER
>>
>>723236447
Try that shit on SJWs, no one here is a bleeding heart. kys
>>
>>723233358
Na dude. The blatant anti freedom of speech movement thats been cresting for the last decade is not comparable to "someone not agreeing with my ideas"
>>
>>723233181

he spoke of it as if it was a positive thing. he spoke of father michael as if he was a great man who taught him out to give good head.
>>
>>723236515
>zero facts

So if Breitbart was behind him why did he resign?

It's because everything you believe in is bullshit, anon. You followed Breitbart and now they do what you accuse liberals of doing.
>>
>>723236447
No shit. And he can still do that. Doesn't mean he deserves a fuckin book deal or a job at a news org
>>
Thefarbetween bb gimme those diiiiiiccs
>>
>>723233181

lena dunham being a pedophile doesn't make what milo said less reprehensible, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>723229967
Faggot wants to fuck little boys
>>
>>723229967
That's what happens when you side with the mango hitler who declares war on the media lulz

They're gonna keep destroying everyone who sides with Trump.

Don't be mad about it. Afterall, you faggots were the ones who started this whole 'ignore the facts and eat my choice of bullshit' trend.
>>
>>723236123
He actually can.

If he, himself, felt like he was mature to engage into sex with an older men at the age of 13, it's only fair to assume he would carry this knowledge with him for the rest of his life.

Other people, on the other hand, who have been told anyone below the age of 16 cannot POSSIBLY EVER understand sexuality, and who promptly swallow this bullshit as the only objective truth there is, without ANY exceptions EVER, probably do feel like milo is getting out of hand basing his knowledge on his own experience, and not on the narrative everyone is fed by the media.

Feel free to keep witch hunting a guy for freely expressing himself, btw.

You're doing a great job allowing that freedom of expression to keep existing, mate.
>>
>>723233234
You sound really intelligent with your choice of words and your lack of capitalization. (Yes, I went there.)
>>
>>723236606
Anon desperately needs the other side to be as bad as his.

That's why he lashes out like this.
>>
I sucked milos dicc send your pics!
>>
>>723231861
>he'll get his job at Breitbart back

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO
>>
>>723236668
I'll fight you faggot
>>
>>723236660
Kill yourself pedophile
>>
>>723236660
>Feel free to keep witch hunting a guy for freely expressing himself, btw.
Tell Breitbart that, not me.

No fucks given another Trump-friendly domino falls.
>>
>>723236502
Kek this is pure gold
>>
He's not wrong about this being a thing in gay culture. Faggots don't grow on trees. This is where they come from. If there's anything to be upset about its his condoning the creation of his own faggotry in the first place
>>
>>723236516
> be me
> sucked milos dicc
> needs your diccpix
Thefarbetween
>>
>>723236635
have you ever done it? they become your slave for a while
>>
>>723236028
"Hes not like anyone, on the left, hes a hate filled dipshit who should be in therapy."

In the absolute most literal way it could ever be, that literally sounds like everyone in the left.
>>
>>723229967

There is a massive understanding between two groups in this thread. Milo can say whatever he wants. No one is denying that.

But it doesn't mean he shouldn't have been fired or lose his book deal. You have to earn those things. Seriously if you owned a company, wouldn't you reserve the right to deny a book or fire someone? It's not fucking censorship grow the fuck up.
>>
>>723236478
I couldn't care less about breitbard, or about milo himself. I do care about objectivity though, and it's very irritating when people like you are being intentionally dishonest over this subject just to push an agenda.
>>
>>723236502
Did you make the music yourself? Because it's absolute shit.
>>
>>723236382
its a milo thread, so yes.
>>
lot of triggered snowflakes up in this bitch defending milo
>>
>>723236819
wait I don't get it
shouldn't you be posting milo's dick?
Why do you need ours?
>>
>>723231394
WINRAR
>>
>>723236865
>snowflakes
[you-cringing-trumpfag.jpg]
>>
>>723235945
You dont really understand whats going on do you.
>>
>>723236845
Yes it is, troll
Fuck off back to your occupy democrats page
>>
>>723236853
>music
>mfw
>>
>>723231932
Except being attracted to someone who is sexually mature is not pedophilia, which is exactly what Milo joked about.

You have a such an autistic idea of what pedophilia that I feel safe in assuming that you are just some stupid uneducated amerifat.
>>
>>723236902
tell me how it's censorship faggot, I'm dying to hear it
>>
>>723236772
Except being attracted to 13 year olds isn't pedophilia, you fucking retard.
>>
>>723236849
You're still yelling at the wrong people m8
Breitbart forced him to resign. Otherwise they would have stood by him.
Your heroes during the Hillary months just showed they have no principles.
We liberals have nothing to do with this. Your heroes balked.
>>
he has never been anything more than a political perez hilton

hes a fucking frog poster

he literally refers to himself as an edgy troll

EBIN!!
>>
>>723236502
>tfw milo would approve of this shit
Because it's fucking gay
>>
>>723236944
anything under 18 is you fucking shtupid faggot.
>>
>>723236480
I don't know where you are trying to get here, but accusing the guy of "defending pedophilia" while he claims something ENTIRELY different just ISN'T the way to go, if you care about objectivity.

If there's a clear distinction between what a person said and the narrative that's being pushed by the media, then someone must be intentionally jumping to some conclusions on their own.
>>
>>723236865
The people defending milo arent exactly known for having 400 genders on tumblr, and needing therapy dogs and crayons when their presidential candidate fidnt win. I see the left has started using the term snowflake, but it seems thst none of you actually get what it means. Lol
>>
>>723236953
Doesn't matter. He's a faggot without a book deal or a job.

liberals=1
conservacucks=0
>>
>>723233376
I don't know about that...

Remember a few years ago when Richard Dawkins made those remarks about "mild pedophilia"? (to summarize, Dawkins stated that people who grope children are not as bad as people who rape them, so we shouldn't think of the two crimes as morally equivalent)

Dawkins' comments were not even as "pro pedophilia" as Milo's, yet when was the last time you heard anything from Richard Dawkins?
>>
>>723236502>>723236973
Hatespeech
>>
>>723236999
>I see the left has started using the term snowflake

waste of trips
>>
>>723236973
Uneducated amerifat detected, please kill yourself.

Pedophilia (noun): sexual feelings directed toward children.

Child (noun): a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.

Now, you stupid americunt, fucking die.
>>
>>723237026
it's protected
what are you going to do about it trumpfag? "report" me
ahahahahaha ah heeheeheeheehee
>>
>breitbart and CPAC throw him under the bus
>loses his gig and book deal
>its those fucking libruls
mysides.mp3
>>
I DECLARE TODAY THE FALL OF FAGGOTS
>>
>>723237008
i was mocking him and this is nothing to do with liberals

he will attempt to troll anyone. troll culture is mainstream and for casuals
>>
>>723236968
send dic pics thefarbetween i sucked milos diicc
>>
>>723237052
oh you don't live here?
You don't know our laws?

fuck off faggot
>>
>>723236491
That's the point.

It's how paradoxical this position really is.

The people who claim to be the most persecuted and fragile victims of society, all of sudden started acting like absolute tyrants over something the guy said.

If you still had any doubts these people DO NOT like freedom of expression, there's your hint.
>>
>>723237067
Hillary is gone get you my nigger
>>
>>723237094
jelly faggot
you'll never ever be him
>>
>>723237116
you brought her up
why
are you mad that Trump isn't living up to your expectations?
>>
>>723236948
>Your heroes
You lost me here.
>>
>>723237109
BAHAHAHAHA

Jesus you Americans are so fucking stupid. Most of your young (pieces of shit) people lose their virginity at 15 or 16, so I guess they are all pedophiles? So you guys let "children" drive cars at 16? I hate Americans, I can't wait until your economy crashes and you all start killing eachother.
>>
>>723237124
this is where i post a picture of a frog now, right?
>>
>>723236997
Fuck you are a dumb nigger. Just because shitbags like you think there's a ton of difference between a pedophile and a hebephile doesn't mean the rest of us wouldn't happily drag both of you behind a truck a mile or two. kys.
>>
>>723237147
Breitbart was your hero. Breitbart carried the torch that burned the witch Crooked Hillary.

And now that Trump is in power, they fell hard and did exactly what they accuse liberals of doing--censorship.

It's a blow against your movement, Trumpfag.
>>
>>723237143
No I'm mad Podesta isn't pedophile because he fucks children as soon as they are in puberty because that apparently doesn't count as pedophilia anymore.
>>
>>723236772
Your opinion of myself matter to me as much as objectivity over those milo accusations matter to you.
>>
>>723237164
Doesn't matter. You're still totally ignorant of our laws here.

And I'll bet you won't even admit what country you're from because it sucks compared to ours. Sucks.
>>
>>723237116
I need your help /b/ros! snap your dick picks at thefarbetween I need your cum to cummmm
>>
>>723237209
you're not even making sense, faggot
take a deep breath
>>
>>723235373
Breitbart's actually quite smart for hiring him, I'm sure he brings in boatloads of clicks
>>
>>723237240
>doesn't matter had discussion
>>
>>723237252
WE CAN'T LOAD PICTURES FAGGOT
HAVEN'T YOU FIGURED THIS OUT YET?
WHY THERE ARE NO FUCKING GODDAMMED PICTURES IN THIS THREADD?
OR ANY THREAD???
???a
>>
>>723236806
If you really think milo needs breitbart more than breitbart needs milo, then you are really confused, but I can't really blame you for not being very in touch with reality, you're a leftist after all, am I right?
>>
>>723237252
>>723237254
>>>/s4s/
>>
>>723237274
shut up faggot
18 is the legal age for pornography here--
anything under is considered pedophilia
stop being a faggot
>>
>>723237190
The fact that you act as if you wouldn't be sexually attracted to a 16 or 17 year old is very suspicious. Only in America, the ass end of the world, would someone be "dragged behind a truck" for being attracted to someone who is 15-17. Only in America are people so stupid, and dishonest. Most straight men are attracted to young ladies, it's in their DNA, and denying it only makes me think you are a deviant. You are probably someone who has thoughts of rape and kidnap and you try to stay under the radar by condemning people like Milo.
>>
>>723237209
5 months with this pizzagate bullshit and the best "proof" you have is some dude yelling at a child in a rave. Lulz

This is why you're not an actual detective.
>>
>>723236973
hebephilia =/= pedophilia
>>
>>723237286
faggot you're so out of touch you can't figure out that Milo got fucked by the establishment that was supposed to be watching his back.
You're a pathetic faggot. No wonder Trump is President.
>>
>>723236997
No one cares about your precious distinction. The concept of a grown man fucking a pre-pubescent child is obviously more appalling than a post-pubescent child but both are appalling to the vast majority of people. Arguing over semantics like the definition of pedophilia won't make the idea of milo fucking your 13 year old son any more appealing to anyone
>>
>>723237304
[smiling-rabbit-penis-reaction.gif]
>>
>>723237310
Fuck off your prolly some 40+ year old nigga sitting in the basement shitposting while fapping to loli so your "opinion" doesn't matter
>>
>>723237329
do you not know what US laws are you stupid faggot?

Don't be dropping big words. You are a retard.
>>
>>723237190
>Just because shitbags like you think there's a ton of difference between a pedophile and a hebephile

It's not a matter of what I think, it's REALITY. My opinion over reality matters VERY little, and so does yours.

>the rest of us wouldn't happily drag both of you behind a truck a mile or two. kys.
Great, that means you're a psychopath who threatens to murder people for having different opinions. No wonder you're a leftist.
>>
>>723237240
My country got rid of central banks and debt. Nobody in my country goes hungry, nobody lacks a job, and everyone has free healthcare. Also, murders almost never happen here.

America, and all of its shitbags like you, will be dead or destitute in a matter of years. Your laws are also irrelevant, only biology and science matters.
>>
>>723237374
>your "opinion"

stupid trumpfag
>>
>>723237286
Yeah I'm sure his FB posts will get as many views as his non existent book and cancelled talks and disappeared articles
>>
>>723237324
I actually didn't really participate in this witch hunt shit where all neckbeards United to fight an inexistent Enemy
>>
>>723237403
Uh huh. Just like I said.

Faggot won't say the name of his country.

Because it fucking sucks.

Every time. Every fucking single time faggots like you do this.
>>
the real fake news of this story is where he claims he resigned by his own choice

you know they forced him to resign or he would be fired

FAKE FUCKING NEWS
>>
>>723237415
You mean FB is going to ban his account next

I'm sure that's what you meant
>>
>>723237413
Obviously your definition of children isn't a fact
>>
>>723237394
Jesus you are so stupid. So tell me, how is it that a person who is 20 can still fuck a 16 year old? In Michigan and MANY other states you can. I hope all Americans die.
>>
>>723237203
>Breitbart was your hero
Yeah, I stopped reading right here.

When you start telling me what my own opinions are, I completely lose interest in the discussion.
>>
>>723237468
>not knowing US law
obviously you were told to shut up faggot
>>
>>723236502
Best video of him to date kek
>>
>>723237492
Nothing about "fucking" anyone
If you possess pornography where the person in the pic is under 18, it is CP in the United States.

No way of getting around this.
>>
>>723237462
They could, and they have every right to if they want. Then he can throw up some bullshit blog even less people will read

That's what happens when you're a cunt no one cares about
>>
>>723237442
Right. Only an American could be so blind to the piece of shit country they live in. America is the laughing stock of the world, everyone hates you, and your people. Everyone also knows that America will not be around in 10 years. You are all dead, and the world will be better off once you are gone.
>>
>>723237394
>implying that words are defined by US laws and not dictionaries
>>
>>723237415
Well, that shows just how limited is your understanding of what he does.

Stay stupid, lefty.
>>
>>723237496
You give no other impression. Obviously you're one of those faggots who believed all the disinformation about Clinton and it influenced you to vote for Donald Trump.

This is not negotiable. And now your hero Breitbart is doing exactly what you accuse liberals of doing. I can read you faggots like a fucking book.
>>
>>723237502
Shutting everyone else up isn't gonna make your pedophilia any better m99
>>
>>723237524
top, fucking, kek.

I love witnessing how stupid Americans are, and their willingness to play into the stupidity.

So, it's illegal for a 20 year old to have a picture of their nude 16 year old gf/bf BUT THEY CAN FUCK THEM.

Fucking hell, America, please die.
>>
>>723237537
Say it faggot.

Say which country you're from.

Oh wait. It sucks.

Sucks.

Sucks.
>>
>>723237543
tell that to the judge
>>
>>723237439
Give it a few years and you'll be part of the livestock saying "I actually never voted for Trump I just spoke out against Hillary" in shame.
>>
>>723236225
>defended pedophilia
>lol it's a narrative
Fake News(tm), amirite?
>>
>>723237602
Tell dem judge boiii
>>
>>723237587
And now that Mike Pence is in the White House, they will use the power of the US government to crack down even harder on porn, period. Underage or not.

This is the future the Trumpfags who wanted to "stiggit to Hillery" bought us.
>>
thanks doc
>>
>>723237590
Keep telling yourself that kiddo, at least we don't have niggers, inner cities; gun violence, riots; terrorist attacks, niggers; Mexicans and of course, niggers.

We have every luxury you don't and all of the ones you do. I can own guns, I can hunt, and I have all the same other rights as well.

Face it, America is a shithole, and you are living during its last years. You should go out and have fun while you can.
>>
>>723237537
Empires don't fall in 10 years. You eurofags'll be licking American boots for at least the rest of your pathetic lives.
>>
>>723237622
Haha what's up with your trump shit mang? I didn't even say a word about him I'm just here to shitpost and for the keks
But yeah probably we will all regret trump was voted and hell will break loose
>>
>>723237524
Pornography laws =/= consent laws

Pedophilia =/= hebephilia

Your entire argument can be destroyed just by opening a fucking dictionary

I'm not even defending what Milo said. I think it's rather creepy actually.

All I'm saying is that his critics are creating a false narrative. They claim that he supports pedophilia.

In reality, he claimed to have consented to an act of hebephilia when he was 13.

Those are very different things, and should not be treated as if they are morally equivalent.

But, you are clearly retarded and will respond with some irrelevant nonsense to the tune of:

>UNDER 18! US LAWS!
>>
>>723237567
>you're one of those faggots who believed
My beliefs are completely irrelevant to this discussion. Go build your strawman elsewhere.

>And now your hero Breitbart
Yeah, every time you say that I'll just stop reading.

No point to go ahead if you are starting from an assumption you created yourself, about me.

Have you ever tried having a discussion with someone where you are actually arguing the points, instead of just diverting everything to personal attacks? Maybe you should try that, sometime.
>>
>>723237705
SUCKS. YOUR COUNTRY SUCKS ASS SO BAD YOU CAN'T ADMIT YOU LIVE THERE
LELELELELELELELELEL
>>
>>723237561
What he does means fuck all if no one can hear it. Do you think he wanted to fall so hard? Part of the plan?

Stay stupid, righty
>>
>>723237403
>>723237705
Denmark?
>>
>>723237728
>All I'm saying is that his critics are creating a false narrative
nobody fucking cares

take up your whining with Breitbart and Simon and Schuster.

No fucks given that this shitstain is finally silenced by his own doing.
>>
>>723237760
>I'll just stop reading.
>I'll keep replying like I just did

pick one Trumpfag
>>
>>723237692
No way. Most professional porn companies are based in Cali and they're gonna tell Pence to fuck off if he tries to go after their porn.

Almost everything else is homemade and a lot of people record it just for fun.

Porn isn't going away anytime soon.
>>
>>723237716
I'm not from Europe. America will collapse overnight almost overnight within the next ten years, the warning signs are already there. Enjoy!

>>723237775
I bet you couldn't even point my "country" out on a map.

>>723237789
Nowhere in Europe or any other major landmass.
>>
>>723237836
>they're gonna tell Pence to fuck off
I hope so

depends on how strong the government gets, or whether TrumpCo ends up getting the boot in the next few years.
>>
>>723237728
>literally you right now
https://i.imgur.com/PM3pIAs.jpg
>>
>>723237867
One too many "collapse(s)"
>>
>>723237867
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO PROVE ME RIGHT?

YOU WON'T TELL US THE NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY. THAT'S WHAT FAGGOTS LIKE YOU WHO TALK SHIT ON THE US DO. EVERY FUCKING SINGLE TIME.
FUCK OFF.
>>
>>723237867
>living the meme on mars
Dude how pathetic can one be?
>>
>>723237867
>America will collapse overnight

Retards were sayin that shit in 2003 once we invaded, still here bitch
>>
>>723237917
Aww poor sad little american't. You are so mad, it's cute.
>>
>>723237928
The fact that you seem to know what you are talking about yet I don't would suggest that you are the pathetic one. Only an american't could be so infatuated with memes. Kill yourself fatty.
>>
Milo needs to cum snap your dicc pix to thefarbetween rn while I suck him again!
>>
>>723237944
SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT. YOU'RE PROBABLY A NATION OF NIGGERS WEARING FUCKING GRASS SKIRTS SINGING KUM BY YA YOU STUPID FAGGOT
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>723237987
Be an american! Milo needs to cum snap your dicc pix to thefarbetween rn while I suck him again!
>>
>>723237883
There's this beautiful thing in America called States' rights and it's the reason why states like Cali and Colorado are allowed to sell Marijuana despite it being federally illegal.

No one's going to start another civil war over porn. Even those who claim not to like it, like it.
>>
>>723237936
because anon's country is so backward it's living in the early 2000s.
>>
>>723237936
It's an inevitability. Of course, nothing you say is relevant though. You are an average American, therefore your understanding of economics and math is PATHETIC. Enjoy your final years of peace and happiness. Maybe I'll see you die when they televise the collapse in my country, that would be cool.
>>
>>723238014
No, but the US is so conservative they might just go along with a porn ban. The Republicans actually made it a high priority part of the RNC Platform last year, complete with a pledge.
>>
>>723237785
I think he underplayed just how dishonest the media is, and how vicious the left really is.

Everyone expects a little honesty and objectivity when dealing with controversial subjects. It certainly gets anyone by surprise when an organized effort by the entire mainstream media to slander and misconstruct something you said, after taking something completely out of context, and then proceeding to sell this bullshit to people who are NOT in any way interested in objectivity, honesty, or integrity, but who really want an excuse to attack you in the most relentless way imaginable, simply because you disagree with them politically.

No wonder he feels shocked. No wonder it gets everyone by surprise. Who would expect such dishonest move to actually mobilize SO MANY people just by playing on their anger and hysteria?
>>
>>723237987
More of that american't stupidity.
>>
>>723237867
Well now I'm just stumped. I can't think of any island nation which isn't in the eurozone, lacks anything resembling western cities, and not completely dependent on a tourist economy.
>>
>>723238080
Um, anon has asked you a number of times to mention which country you're from.

You know you really are being a chickenshit about this and are simply proving his point.
>>
>>723238102
Anon lives in a Caribbean shithole. Do the fucking math.
>>
>723238051
I knows maths! Lulz
>>
>>723238102
Fagistan.
>>
>>723237221
>accusations
>>
>>723238068
Just like a marijuana ban stopped Cali from selling their weed.

If it wasn't possible to ban weed, it's impossible to ban porn. I think the only conservative stupid enough to even try and enforce such a thing would be Ted Cruz but that fucker would bring back the crusades first chance he got.
>>
>>723238124
The only reason you say that is because you are also american. Anyone else should be able to look at this and see how irrelevant my country of origin is.

Nothing I say, no "country" I live in will change the facts I stated about America. America IS a shithole, it IS one of the most hated countries on the planet, and it IS inevitably going to collapse rather soon.

Also, it doesn't change the fact that this faggot is why people hate american'ts so much, I mean really, caps lock? He's a little bitch, like most american'ts, and he is totally oblivious to what is going on.
>>
>>723237985
No I am not American sorry to disappoint you, but if I may ask, what country are you from?
>>
>>723238308
They don't have to actually "stop" it. Just make life a living hell for anyone who wants to enjoy it.
>>
>>723238157
Guess again, butthurt american't.
>>
>>723238344
Nice try faggot, but I don't believe you.
>>
>>723238076

His own kind called him out. CPAC cancelled. Breitbart fired him. And on and on.

Have you taken a step back, looked at what he's said, and maybe considered that it's possible he's in the wrong? Not just this recent controversy. He admits he's a troll. Why does he deserve a megaphone? No one is silencing him, he can still say anything and everything he wants.
>>
>>723238270
You just proved my point.
>>
>>723238324
Yeah but you got your ass handed to you. Anon predicted your reaction and you're still proving his point.

If your country is so much better than ours, what is it? Yes, I would know what it is. I'm not stupid. I voted for Hillary. Liberals are by and large educated people like me.

But no, you're just going to be a faggot about this the rest of the thread.
>>
>>723237867
America survived the Civil War, the Great Depression, WW1 & 2, the Civil Rights Movement, and the Cold War.

I think we'll manage to survive Donald Trump and SJW hysteria.
>>
>>723238371
No seriously I'm German, but I'll play your game and guess where you're from. Maybe sicilia?
>>
>>723238352
>durr keep guessing durr
wow you're a little faggot attention whore aren't you?
>>
>>723238157
But he said there weren't any niggers or Mexicans. That rules out the southern pacific. And that he isn't being oppressed by horrible crimes, which rules out the Philippines. Most remaining islands don't fit the description either. Not even if he pulled a Sealand. Expecting the average 4chan user to have that sort of capital and determination is absurd enough to undercut the claim anyway.
>>
>>723238412
>SJW hysteria
there is no such thing

what you call "hysteria" is your own apologies for bigotry, fascism and corporatism manifesting itself and projecting it onto others who would question the dominant paradigm.
>>
>>723238406
hahahahahahaahah yeah? I'm not the one raging in caps at complete strangers...over a country. He took the bait, he lost the game, yet I got my ass handed to me? No, you all did. american'ts are so easy, you are all so fucking stupid. kek
>>
>>723238426
>But he said there weren't any niggers or Mexicans.
Which means he's kind of a racist dillhole too.
>>
>>723238463
>I got my ass handed to me
oh yeah. You did. You still are.
>>
>>723238463
All I can read is butthurt butthurt butthurt
>>
>>723238417
You're on the right track...sort of...but I am not European.
>>
>>723238506
massive and total
>>
>>723238460
I bet you think that 1:5 women get raped and get paid less for the same work/qualifications LOL
>>
>>723238506
>>723238493
All I see is a bunch of butthurt american'ts who only started responding because I told them how much they are hated by the world and how shitty their country really is. kek

Keep trying kids.
>>
>>723238388
>His own kind called him out. CPAC cancelled. Breitbart fired him. And on and on.
That's because they are CONSTANTLY under fire from the EXACT SAME PEOPLE WHO ARE ATTACKING HIM NOW!

They can't take so much heat at the same time, they have to pick their battles with people like you because you are a bunch of dirty, dishonest, reckless, tyrants who do NOTHING but personally attack and persecute ANYONE who ever raises an ounce of criticism against your political views.

That's why they dropped him. It's not about their allegiance, it's about handling a legion of psychotic rabid dogs who are CONSTANTLY trying to bite them at EVERY opportunity you get.

Self-preservation is far more important when you are being bombarded by criticism from EVERY direction, 24/7.

If you really think "leftists" are the victims of anything just because someone called you a fag, just TRY to be a conservative for a week, and see how you do by the end of it.
>>
>>723238514
Idk man, Mauritius some common wealth sort of thing? Could be Japan as well if you don't count it as a major landmass.
>>
>>723238412
America's collapse will have nothing to do with SJWs or drumpf
>>
>>723238514
Cyprus
>>
>>723238543
You're still so ashamed of your shitty country, which is supposed to be oh so much greater than ours.

And you faggots do this every time. Every time.
>>
>>723238568
Japan has nigerians.
>>
>>723238543
butthurt butthurt butthurt

but, in all seriousness, you can book a flight here on tourist visa and never leave. it's clear you want to.
>>
>>723238514
New Zealand?
>>
>>723238577
>>723238568
Both of you are too far east and I am also far north of Africa.
>>
>>723238576
Oh shut the fuck up
you only know our country from what you see on the Internet.
And it's probably powered by a fucking cow or a horse.
>>
>>723238625
Didn't actually read up on all the facts delivered. Just the part with non European and an island. Problem is there's so many...
>>
>>723238650
Nope, still on the right track though.
>>
>>723238346
It would be political suicide for any politician who does this. Trumpfags love their porn and they're not going to support someone who takes it away.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if a porn ban were what brought people together, organized, and agreed to vote all these idiots out of our government.

If there's one thing Democrats and Republicans can agree with, it's that porn is good.

We're not like the Brits, don't fuck with our porn.
>>
>>723238636
Why would we want to live amongst such backward faggots like you who won't even admit where you're from?
>>
>>723238679
Why do we care?

YOU SUCK.
>>
>>723238683
>>723238658
Wait a minute.
>>
>>723238615

My country is better than yours. I have gainful employment, no niggers, almost zero crime and no debt. I have literally every luxury you do and many that you do not. Stay salty.

>>723238636

Fuck that, I never want to set foot in your shithole country.
>>
>>723238552
What the fuck are you talking about? They dropped him cause he sounded like a PEDO! I'm not saying he is, but even Breitbart was like fuck this. Same as the people on the podcast. Same as the publisher. Same as CPAC. If it was cause of liberal pressure this would have happened long ago. Liberals have hated the majority of everything that comes out of his mouth way before any of this recent shit.

And nowhere did I say lefties are victims of anything.
>>
>>723238769
The Faggeron Islands.
>>
>>723238776
>My country is better than yours.

Faggot you are so predictable. We've played your stupid game.

You lose.
>>
>>723238776
Because you'd never be allowed here. You literally have no skills.
>>
>>723238828
Well...no...my country is still irrefutably better than yours so....you lose.
>>
>>723238871
>my country sucks
>I can't admit where I'm from
>>
>>723238683
I keep wanting to say Iceland
>>
>>723238848
HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
>>
>>723238904
keep proving my point autist
>>
>>723238848
I dunno, he's done an okay job of convincing at least two people that there's an island somewhere around Europe which isn't officially controlled by a European power and free from ills like niggers and economic disparity.
>>
>>723238903
Ahh but I said I am not European and Iceland is considered are part of Europe. Quite the riddle.
>>
>>723238949
It's Iceland. The jig is up.
>>
>>723238957
>Iceland is considered are part of Europe.

No it isn't faggot.
>>
>>723238920
*artist

FTFY
>>
>>723238998
>dunning kruger
you are the quirkiest faggot

why are you so ashamed of where you live?
>>
>>723238777
>They dropped him cause he sounded like a PEDO
They dropped him because of the MOB of savages bombarding them with claims about their endorsement of someone they labeled a pedophile. The same way Disney had to drop pewdiepie, the organizations milo was associated had to drop him as well, the public pressure to absolutely DESTROY their reputation is something they just can't take, considering the amount of bullshit they already receive on a daily basis.

I'd even go as far as to say people from Breitbart always knew his stances on this matter, but between that and openly endorsing someone that is being ferociously attacked, just isn't good for their image.

I don't even know why am I taking the time to explain this type of thing to you, since you are intentionally being dishonest about the whole thing, and my mind on this subject just isn't going to change.
>>
>>723238993
It is, it's not eu though
>>
>>723238993
Stupid nigger. I am from Iceland and I can assure you, most people consider us European.
>>
>>723239040
>intentionally being dishonest
like trying to second guess the obvious reasons why Breitbart dropped him?

They're spineless fucking hypocrites. That's why. On one hand they will accuse liberals of censorship and here this is exactly what Breitbart did.
>>
>>723239048
Done feeding you anti-american chickenshit
>>
>>723239026
>dunning kruger
>mfw nobody has claimed superiority over another
>mfw this nigger doesn't understand the terms he uses

Arguing that my country is superior =/= me arguing that I am superior, stupid nigger. Try again?
>>
>>723239053
I hope a lot of blacks find out about your country, move there, and start fucking your women double-time.
>>
>>723238957
There's literally nothing left spitzbergen is Danish, Teneriffa etc is Spanish and I don't actually know any inhabited islands in the antlantic. I give up, tell us
>>
>>723239124
nope
done feeding you chickenshit troll
>>
>>723238957
Taiwan?
>>
>>723239040
Yeah, it's just a coincidence everyone abandoned him at the same time because liberals are crying (which they have ALWAYS done) and not because of what he said. Makes sense.
>>
>>723239144
he can't tell us
because then the illusion that his country>our country would pop like a zit
>>
>>723239144
There's places like the Azores, which don't consider themselves European despite being under control of Portugal. Then again, he said the place was a font of luxurious bliss, and the Azores sort of needs tourism.
>>
>>723239168
Maybe he's on Mars after all
>>
>>723239168
I pretty sure he's just trolling at this point.

You could name every fucking island on earth and he'd say no.

Well done, I must say.
>>
>>723239077
>trying to second guess the obvious reasons why Breitbart dropped him?
Give me a fucking break. The only thing you care genuinely about is to spread misinformation to as many people as fast as possible, regardless of the accuracy or integrity of your claims.

>They're spineless
Spineless? A leftist calling someone spineless? Really? A leftist calling "spineless" someone who is trying to avoid this legion of bloodthirsty partisan fanatics all raising their torches while demanding the head of an infidel on a spike? Really? Spineless? The right are the spineless ones? Really? Do you think I am spineless too? Have you seen how many attacks this guy is getting each second? Spineless? What?

>they will accuse liberals of censorship
Thank god that's NOT what you are doing, right?
>>
>>723239259
Well they're still under European rule... I can't think of anything luxurious left north of Africa west of Middle Europe that isn't European
>>
>>723239277
That's the most likely scenario, but it's no fun if he he doesn't commit to the bit and start making up an imaginary paradise filled with great food, majestic vistas, and an socio-economic climate which won't get deep sixed by any future global upheavals.
>>
>>723239386
If it's not Singapore then I give up.
>>
Hey losers

My name is Skyler, but everyone calls me Alphabet because i'm the ALPHA male and you can BET on it. My boys sent me the link to this messageboard. They told me it was full of fat pale basement dwelling neckbeards, OCD Asians and pathetic gay virgins. Wow they weren't kidding. I haven't seen this level of homosexuality since my broseph Vince got totally zonked on X and mouthkissed Zane. Of course you fags do this shit ON PURPOSE. You chumps make me sick, hanging out on your nerd website all day jerking off to fat chicks, making your gay little posts, dressing up like faggots and ejaculating to tranny porn.

Dude, you guys would probably cut your own dicks off to be able to observe my life for one day, much less live it. I am a buff, tuff and ruff broski! My body is tanned and chiseled, because I use PROTEIN and go to the GYM. You worthless excuses for men don't know how that works. Try not to suck your protein supplements out of a dude's dick. Even if the dude's name is Jim.

Lets face it, the chicks can't resist my bangin guns. When I walk up into the club the bitches can't wait for the Alphabet to wrap his pimp mitts around their titties. I have a .312 batting average, not that you fags even know what that means, and I can drink all of you children under the table.You losers need to get a fucking life.
>>
>>723238957
Thread is dying now, tell us before it's gone
>>
Hey Milo where'd you go bro? I can't hear you.
>>
>>723238957
Is it Singapore?
>>
>>723235296
>>
>>723239386
I swear to fuck if his comment about New Zealand being close meant he's a disillusioned Dane living on the original island I am going to shit my ass.
>>
>>723239766
He's trolling.

Think about it. What other reason would he have not to tell us? I've lost count of the number of national pissing contests I've seen on 4chan. Never once have I seen someone refuse to say where they're from.
>>
Isn't victim blaming one of those things the left says is bad?
>>
>>723229967
Persecuted? Not persecuted. That's not the correct word anon.
>>
>>723240360
but it's okay when they do it, because reasons.

if you disagree you're a pedophile, racist, islamophobe, homophobe, sexist, who also hates women.
>>
>>723240360
>>723240371
This thread isn't about Milo anymore.

We were just trying to guess where that faggot was from to no avail. The troll has left the thread and soon the thread will die.
>>
When will brits leave american politics alone
>>
>>723238552
Christ, you sound like a liberal, stop crying about how hard it is to be conservative. I'm conservative as fuck, have a shit ton of guns, own my own business and a house on a bay. Being associated with a pussy like you is insulting. Being associated with a goddamn foreign jew faggot who doesn't see a problem with older men grooming 13 year olds is over. If you are really a conservative, man up and stop sucking that kike's dick.
Thread posts: 497
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.