[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /b/ Just woke up from a 4 month medically induced coma.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
hey /b/

Just woke up from a 4 month medically induced coma. Well, they did wake me up apparently 8 times to check I still had some basic motor skills but I remember none of that.

Doctors said it was ok for me to use a smartphone so long as it wasn't too big, and the brightness was all the way down and I have to wear like tinted goggles which get changed gradually. So my eyes and hands can get adjusted.

Hands are pretty good. Legs are a bit...
No family, on my own, with a friend who apparently hasn't left my side... probably felt responsible.

Anyway... Enough about me.
What's up?
>>
>>723228298
Why were you in a coma?
>>
>>723228439
RTA
>>
Trump won and the fault on /pol/
>>
>>723228597
no idea what that is
>>
>>723228778
Road Traffic Accident

Also my memory isn't all there. The only way I'm here is because it was the first thing on my friends smartphone which he left me whilst he went home to get stuff.

So I'm on my own pretty much.
>>
>>723228778
You clearly have the fucking internet, guy. Look it up like i did. Fuck, you shit stains are lazy
>>
>>723228939
Any pictures of his girlfriend?

But seriously, welcome back.
>>
>>723229065
RTA could stand for literally anything. The first result is the Riverside Transit Agency. With no background, it's impossible to know for sure. Why are you so angry? It's not my fault daddy touched you.
>>
>>723229298
Yeah, fuck face. He suffered a riverside transit agency and ended up in a coma.
>>
>>723229482
This made me laugh way more than it should have.
>>
>>723229482
There are 82 entires for RTA for acronyms in the dictionary

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/RTA
>>
>>723229065
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=coma+rta

lol seriously?
>>
>>723229919
We'd you say that to me? tell the retard that can't use google or piss without his mom holding his pud.
>>
"RTA coma"
that's literally all.
>>
>>723228298
Can you speak and move your head?
>>
>>723228298
Timestamp or bait
>>
>>723228298
Do you remember any dreams from your time? If so, were any particularly significant or extended?
>>
maybe op fell asleep
>>
>>723228939
Welcome back, OP

we missed you, anon, and we're glad you're okay, stranger
>>
>>723228298
Trump is president, I'd go back into the coma if I were you
>>
>4 months

So you went down around November. You really didn't miss a lot at all. Trump won, some people are surprised, some are not.

- 4 chicago black youth tortured a mentally disabled teen who was classmates with one of them for several days, and this incident ignited a lot of racial tension, but if you were awake during Ferguson, it's pretty much same old same old
- North Korea's current dictator had one of his half siblings assassinated while that sibling is aboard, but this is NK, not shocking.
- Prince Harry is getting married.
- Terrorist attack on the Christmas Market in Germany with a truck, but again, this have been happening for years.
- More rapes committed by migrants and refugees

Oh wait, a lot of celebrities died in 2016, some towards the end:
- Leonard Cohend, November 7, 2016,
- George Michaels, : December 25, 2016
- Carrie Fisher, December 27, 2016
- Debbie Reynolds, December 28, 2016,
>>
Did you experience some other reality during your coma? I guess sometimes people come out of comas feeling like they lived some other life. Sometimes they wake up speaking a language they didn't previously know. That would be cool.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.