[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /b/ does anyone have that info on how to extract the dextromethorphan

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 85249476.jpg (1MB, 3861x1706px) Image search: [Google]
85249476.jpg
1MB, 3861x1706px
hey /b/ does anyone have that info on how to extract the dextromethorphan out of robitussin ?
>>
>>723225769
the only info graphic ive seen is for delsym and its just a cold water extraction
>>
>>723226667
ok yeah its that one.
>>
>>723226784
I dont have the graphic but its a simple process and I would adjust it to work for you

pour one of the large delsym bottles into and empty 2 liter bottle and add a liter of water

shake for 10-15min

then you let it sit until all the powders at the bottom

I usually get like a gallon sized sandwich bag and set it so it can pool in a corner, when its settled I just twist it off and dump the rest

then either dry the powder for capsules or ingest however you prefer

this is the slow acting dxm but its less vomit inducing than CCC
>>
>>723225769
fill bottle or bag with amonia, add robos, shake shit out of it, add shellite, shake again, either turkey baste the shellite off the top of bottle and dry in a dish or cut bottom corner of bag and drain out ammonia only leaving shellite and dry in dish.
>>
erowid, you dumb stupid fucking
>>
>>723225769
bumping while i try to find op's request. i know i've got it somewhere.
>>
>>723225769
almost found it
>>
>>723225769
tablet chooses now to run extra slow. somebody post some more infographics to bump the thread while it loads.
>>
You have to rub the dxm on your body and do the robot. Thats why its call robotripping.
>>
File: 1486081434373.png (876KB, 1510x1243px) Image search: [Google]
1486081434373.png
876KB, 1510x1243px
finally got it
>>
>>723229781
Ugh...turkey baster, dropper..anything but sucking that shit up with a straw ever again..
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.