[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just curious how many Amerifats realize that all the media on

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 44

File: 1486245122185.jpg (34KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1486245122185.jpg
34KB, 444x444px
Just curious how many Amerifats realize that all the media on Planet Earth outside your country are reporting a non-stop barrage of incredulous disbelief at what appears to be the sheer insanity emanating from your president. The media is actually openly speculating on Trump's sanity and discussing what steps could be taken to remove him from office, as it's clear to absolutely everyone else on Earth that he's bonkus in the conkus.

I use Google News to look at US media and it's like stepping into an alternate Universe. While the entire rest of the planet is aghast at what is clearly sheer bar-chewing insanity on the part of Trump as he tears up decades worth of diplomacy in a matter of days, alienates every one of the US's allies, and threatens to wage war on everyone from Mexico to Iran, the US media is acting like everything is totally normal.

So how about it? Are any of you Amerifats aware of what's going on outside the bubble of the US media?
>>
>>723216619
The larger the mob, the harder the test. In small areas, before small electorates, a first-rate man occasionally fights his way through, carrying even the mob with him by force of his personality. But when the field is nationwide, and the fight must be waged chiefly at second and third hand, and the force of personality cannot so readily make itself felt, then all the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre—the man who can most easily adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum.

The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron
>>
Aware of it, sure.

Kind of difficult to care when you're living in an information hellscape, though. I want nothing more than for the American people to get their collective shit together and stop being so fucking insane and the people who need to hear it the most certainly aren't paying attention to what the rest of the world thinks.
>>
File: 1482334286904.jpg (133KB, 1150x647px) Image search: [Google]
1482334286904.jpg
133KB, 1150x647px
>>723216735
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474500833431.jpg (26KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474500833431.jpg
26KB, 377x377px
You're wrong. Not only is a lot media in the US strongly against Trump, but there are many countries that are on his side. Especially Russian media praises Trump. I've yet to meet a Russian who would rather have Hillary as a president.
>>
File: glorious_president_trump.jpg (2MB, 3764x2548px) Image search: [Google]
glorious_president_trump.jpg
2MB, 3764x2548px
enjoy your sandniggers eurofag, trump is gonna kick Mohammad back to his sand hut.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lKHIL1eSVU
>>
We literally have this thread every day
>>
>>723216619
http://www.resort.com/~prime8/Orwell/nationalism.html

George Orwell's Notes on Nationalism

OBSESSION.
As nearly as possible, no nationalist ever thinks, talks, or writes about anything except the superiority of his own power unit. It is difficult if not impossible for any nationalist to conceal his allegiance. The smallest slur upon his own unit, or any implied praise of a rival organization, fills him with uneasiness which he can relieve only by making some sharp retort. If the chosen unit is an actual country, such as Ireland or India, he will generally claim superiority for it not only in military power and political virtue, but in art, literature, sport, structure of the language, the physical beauty of the inhabitants, and perhaps even in climate, scenery and cooking.

-I noticed most Trump supporters defended Trump's decision to basically finish every trade agreement with the argument "we don't need them, they need us"

INDIFFERENCE TO REALITY.
Actions are held to be good or bad, not on their own merits, but according to who does them, and there is almost no kind of outrage -- torture, the use of hostages, forced labour, mass deportations, imprisonment without trial, forgery, assassination, the bombing of civilians -- which does not change its moral colour when it is committed by "our" side.
>>
>>723216619
Y o u a r e a s h i l l, learn to try and be less of a faggot k?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (285KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
285KB, 1600x1200px
>>723216619

Since when has Americans cared about what other Americans think? That's the American way.

Fuck off weak fag.
>>
The globalists are mad the US was fed up with their cuckoldry. Live with it.
>>
>>723216619
another shitty opinion added to the list.
>>
>>723218173

Didn't take long to show this is true lol

>>723217655
>>723218208
>>723218218
>>
>>723218218
the sad truth is we always cared. we just didnt want everyone else to know about it
>>
>>723216619
>So how about it? Are any of you Amerifats aware of what's going on outside the bubble of the US media?
Why should we care about what's going on elsewhere in the world? It doesn't affect us.
>>
why is trump bad exactly? I wrote in bernie on my ballot because I didn't care either way. Not a bernie supporter either.
>>
>>723218173
Reading this and then the posts right following it ... Orwell what a beast.

Reminded me of the time where I visited Holocaust Museum at DC during inauguration weekend and trump supporters with MAGA hats were reading about the third Reich.
>>
I like to think most of us are aware, there's just jack shit we can do aside from ask the House and Senate to find some reason to impeach him.
>>
>>723216619
2/3s of us are. we'd appreciate the assist honestly.
>>
>>723216619
Our President isn't where the insanity is emanating from.
>>
>>723218784
Because he's not a cool collected do-nothing president like Obama.

Even "Obamacare" was a direct copy-paste of Mitt Romney's health plan. Obama did jack shit.
>>
>>723216619
I don't really fucking care what some third world shithole thinks about amerilardland. Been to all but one continent and you all have your own fucking problems. Like refugees and islamicniggers.
>>
File: pic related.gif (965KB, 341x291px) Image search: [Google]
pic related.gif
965KB, 341x291px
>>723218784
>why is trump bad exactly
>>
>>723216619
Just curious how many Goys realize that all the Jewish media on Planet Earth inside and outside your country are reporting a non-stop barrage of propaganda at what appears to be the sheer ballsyness emanating from your president. The media is actually openly attempting a constant character assassination on Trump and discussing what steps could be taken to remove him from office and continue globalisation,as it's clear to absolutely every cuckold on Earth that he's not gonna put up with liberal bullshit

I use (((Google))) "News" to look at US propaganda and it's like stepping into an alternate Universe. While the retards of the planet are aghast at what is clearly sanity on the part of Trump as he tears up decades worth of Cultural Marxism in a matter of days, takes shit from nobody, and threatens to wage war on degeneracy, the US media is acting like the fucking world is going to end.

So how about it? Are any of you Amerifats red-pilled on what's going on outside the shitfest of the US media?
>>
File: giphy[7].gif (937KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[7].gif
937KB, 480x454px
>>723219261
>I'm an uneducated Deplorable
>and damn proud of it
>>
>>723219418
I bet you can't answer that question with out resorting to name calling.
>>
>>723216619
Mainstream media is complete and utter cancer. You're simply another one of the cancerous cells forming part of the tumour the mainstream media propagates itself as in order to maximise profit.

Any media corporation lacking journalistic integrity (ie. all mainstream media) would be braindead not to spread fear and shock through the populous in any way possible to maximise views and generate maximum profit. The easiest way to achieve maximum effect today is through Trump.

Do some proper research on his current policy and you'll find that he's far from the character the media portray him as. Many U.S. presidents before him have been far more hardline without this sort of outrage.

You act intelligent yet lack the knowledge to back up your claims just as 90% of other 'Trumpragers' do. Stop being part of the global problem and instead of shutting down intelligent political conversation with screams of "he's bonkus in the conkus" do some research outside of whatever shitty news corporation manages societal opinion in your country.

Grow a brain you fuckface.
>>
File: maxresdefaultCAHI768H.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultCAHI768H.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>723219500
>goys
>jewish media
>>
>>723219632
I can, actually. There is a thing called Google. You should type that very phrase in there and find out why.
>>
>>723219736
Nice brojecting :DDD
Breddy good argumant/points
11/9
>>
>>723219418
>>723219418

>Not answering the dude's question.

Not an argument
>>
>>723216619
Just keep on wishing. Trump is the first polititian in forever to actually do what he campaigned on.
>>
>>723216619
What media source are you referring to? The US media has done nothing but smear Trump from day one and continues to do so
>>
File: CTR Shareblue btfo.jpg (52KB, 748x418px) Image search: [Google]
CTR Shareblue btfo.jpg
52KB, 748x418px
>>723216619
>>
File: Trump-A-hole[1].jpg (15KB, 531x356px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-A-hole[1].jpg
15KB, 531x356px
>>723219634
>Do some proper research on his current policy

We have. Trump is a fascist xenophobe who is pushing for trickle-down economics and wants to start trade wars. He has no respect for our environment and has no plan to create jobs.

These are the reasons we oppose him.
>>
>>723220033
>argumant
8th grade confirmed
>>
>>723219887
>still hasn't answered the question

I'll help you: Trump never claimed there was a terror attack in Sweden. He said "look what's happening there, they invited too many immigrants now they're having troubles."

Trump's immigration ban is NOT unprecedented. Immigration from Asia was completely stopped in 1920. The ban WILL stand up in court.

The Russia bullshit is entirely speculation.
>>
>>723216619
>>723216619

Simply put, we don't give two shits about the opinions of other countries that manage to fuck up the area within their own borders. This means most of continental Europe, parts of Britain and Australia, and especially not the Durka Durka lands. We have our own problems.

And therefore, fuck you and your opinion OP.

That is all.
>>
>>723217338
The last president was a narcissist as well. So concerned about his image, that he ignored the needs of the people and refused to do his job.
>>
>>723219634
Horeshit.

If they wanted to maximize profits they would support him and eat his shit up.

As much as alt righters like to pretend, MMS was plenty hard on Obama. Drones, Guantamo, Obamacare, bank bailouts, hard on all of it. And his fellow Dems constantly took him to task.

The Republican party has been for three decades a party of the minoirty of ignorant evangelical and poorly educated. Although they ironically slash taxes for the rich constantly and buttfuck the middle and lower classes.

They havent won the popular vote since Reagan, sot hey gerrymander and create strawmen. As long as their supporters think that liberals, trannies, poor minorities and ISIS are affecting their lives more than rich old CEO's, libertarians, total lack of inheritance taxes that allow daddys boys like Trump to inherit 200 mil and subsqeuntly achieve political influence immediately, they will continue to win.

The Republican part doesnt give two shits about anyone who isnt a top 10% earner. It is a party for ignorant and angry people who act machismo and cant function without being told who to hate next. There is no critical thinking involved. This MMS narrative is there to discredit the last group of professionals on earth with the insight and influence to report on the audacity of this narcissist and is record-breaking ineptitude.

Stop being a fucking sheep and wake the fuck up. There is no shadowy cabal of jews and SJWs out to get you. THEYVE NEVER ACHIEVED SHIT. This country is run by oligarchs pure and simple, and its appaling how eager hardworking men and women drop to their knees to accept every log this administration drops into their mouths..
>>
And the rest of the world is niggers. Color me surprised.
>>
so you think we are now a fascist nation because of Trump? but its the left that is banning free speech being totally p.c. sounds regressive not progressive.... and they continually are imposing their view on everyone else.. sounds like the left is pretty fascist to me.... I see trump as wanting to protect america and trying to do so while the whiney left cries - seems that is all theyre good at. complaining and having rallies and marches that dont have an end goal.. Im marching for the people... they say.. yeah and the people voted and trump won so what the fuck? how fucking stupid is this shit? you will see in this next year Europe will be following the ways of Brexit, france, sweden, germany they will all elect people that will be hard line right wing they will come into power because under all this left wing bullshit the world is imploding its fucking insane what has been allowed to go on and it needs to end.. so go fuck your nazi flag bullshit its flat out ignorant.
>>
>>723218695

>Why should we care about what's going on elsewhere in the world? It doesn't affect us.
Fucking idiot American fag. Of course things around the world affect you.
What happens when other country's don't want to trade with you?
>>
>>723219632

Because he is giving legitimacy to people who seek to implant a totalitarian regime based upon religious doctrines and traditionalist ideals that should have died out centuries ago. He seeks to further himself and his closest allies, and that's it, he's in it for the corporate benefits and himself, not the american people. If he was for the american people as he claims, he would be focusing on bringing about total equity among the people where everybody has an equal chance to succeed, allowing the best minds and talents this nation has to offer the ability to apply their craft to achieving progress unlike any we've ever seen in history. Humanity has to capacity to unite under a single banner and devote the earths resources to achieving the impossible. Mastery of medicine, space flight, genetic manipulation, environmental conservation, energy production. We could be terraforming mars right now if people like Trump weren't constantly forcing humanity back for the sake of personal gain and religious ideologies.

Trump is a threat to the ascension of Humanity, just like social justice morons and any country that tries to isolate itself and preserve outdated traditions. That is why he is bad.
>>
>>723220362
The reason you oppose him is because you're paid to.
>>
File: 2eb[1].jpg (25KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
2eb[1].jpg
25KB, 600x450px
>>723220196
>playing dumb
>playing debate teacher
>>
>>723216619
fake news.
>>
>>723216619
I don't know.

But do you know how many people in the U.S. give a fuck about what your 3rd world shithole thinks?

The U.S. didn't become a country that you care about by being a country that cares about you.

Go buy another scarf, Pierre.
>>
>>723220712
They can fuck off and die. FYNQ.
>>
>>723220415
I don't need any help pointing out what a shameless Trump Humper you are
>>
>>723220362
>>723220362

Definition of fascism

1: often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge>

>Exactly which of these apply, and how have they been implemented?
>>
>>723218317
This. Your country is cucked op
>>
File: nice to meet you.jpg (68KB, 604x436px) Image search: [Google]
nice to meet you.jpg
68KB, 604x436px
if by "uneducated" you mean "not cuckold nor gay" then yeah, you're right
>>
>>723220751
Really? Who do I work for, faggot?
>>
>>723220751
The reason you suck his cock is because your a fag
>>
>>723220687
Show one single fact about liberals attacking free speech.

Link an article non-Breitbart.
>>723220880
We have larger wealth disparity than most European nations you brainwashed fuck. We have the single largest prision population, massive welath inequality, and dying industrial industries that Repubs accept kickbacks for too ignore renewables.
>>723220712
The worst part is his denial of Climate Change.
Its going to be the end of the international community, but this piece of shit and his oil mogul buds rather earn a couple more millionaire in the short term rather than investing in long term prosperity.
>>
>>723220388
>Nitpicking spelling errors in an obvious joke
Autist confirmed
>>
>>723220909
Yes. Trump meets that definition. Your point.
>>
>>723218784
Because he can't be controlled by guess who
>>
>>723221031
>damage control
Worried about passing 8th grade again?
I'd be.
>>
>>723219123
... what?
You mean the ACA, that thing that was written and conceived before Romney was even running?
>>
File: trump - make america gay again.jpg (93KB, 771x682px) Image search: [Google]
trump - make america gay again.jpg
93KB, 771x682px
>>723216619

yep. 53% of us are aware
>>
>>723221074
>Trump isn't being controlled
>>
>>723219634
This
>>
>>723221041
How so? Be specific. Act like it's your gender studies class.

The only thing I can think of is "forcible suppression of opposition" and it's largely on the political left. Dissenting opinion is verboten to the Dems, the Alt-Left and with some exceptions, the entertainment industry (there really is no "media" anymore)
>>
>>723219123
Not that anon, but if the ACA was a "copy-paste" then why didn't the Republicans support it?
>>
>when confronted with facts, call someone a cuck. This will fix everything.
>>
File: 1481170385109.png (1MB, 1220x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1481170385109.png
1MB, 1220x1280px
>>723221074
Hes best buds with Netanyahu you stupid fuck
Kill yourself
>>
>>723221368
>durr Trump isn't fascist

I'd rather act like it's watching a faggot get his ass handed to him for being a Trump Humper.

Like what's happening now
>>
>>723216619
What media are u watching? I live here and it is non stop Trump bashing, u fucking idiot. Btw, all mainstream media has proven to be pushing a leftist agenda. This cannot be disputed
>>
>>723216619
Moooaaar like this!
http://www.ipanon.com
>>
>>723221368
>The only thing I can think of is forcible suppression

I'll bet you do you sadomachochistic teddy bear you
>>
>>723221179
gay
>>
>>723221092
>Actually being this autistic
>Still no point made
>Low energy insults
Lmao.You're pathetic af
Worried about the day of the rope?
>>
>>723216619
we know, we know
>...---...
>>
>>723221023
Every politician accepts kickbacks. I mean, Obamacare was the ultimate kickback and the biggest Big Pharma gimme in history. If you want renewables, don't wait for the government to provide them, go get them yourself. I know a guy in California who produces so much energy from wind turbines and solar panels that he actually sells electricity back to the power company.

I've been to 17 countries and have seen all kinds of shit all over the world. If you don't like the U.S., get the fuck out. If they'll accept you (which they probably won't). I bet other than college you've never even been out of your hometown for more than a month. Of the two of us, you're the "brainwashed fuck."

If you want your life to turn around, you have to do that yourself.
>>
>>723216619
WTF are you talking about majority of american media hates trump
>>
>>723221495
OP is watching mostly trap threads and posting threads like this after blowing his load
>>
>>723219123
First of all it was a version of Paul Ryans because...you know...they were supposed to be fucking working together

He never called it Obamacare you dumbfuck, his critics did because you sheep bark at anything with his name attached

And yea cracking down on Wall Street, improving US international standing to its highest levels since Clinton, restructuring trade agreements, protecting EPA regulations so coal and industrial sectors couldnt poision water to save money, improving our economy, reducing the massive debt laid out by Cheney and Bush

Just keep eating up the memes but at least dont leave your hugboxes where you special snowflake dumbass ideas have to be made public to be laughed at
>>
File: 1487629529892.jpg (43KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487629529892.jpg
43KB, 460x500px
>>723216619
>>
>>723220615
>Horeshit.
Do you know how the billionaires that fund the media got rich? GLOBALIZATION. Yes, you're beloved democrats outsourced the fuck out of labor. Trump wants to stop this. That means costs are gonna go way up for big business because they can't get around environmental regulations and sweat shop laws anymore. Even if Trump damages the EPA our regulations will still be stronger then China's.

What was Hillary's plan to deal with the country hemorrhaging jobs? Oh right, NOTHING.
>>
>>723221543
>Trump buzzwords
>/pol/ buzzwords
what were you crying about again faggot? I forget
lulz
>>
>>723220611
this is the only defense trumpeteers ever have. what about ______. pathetic
>>
>>723216619
>muh privilege
Amerifats will never realize what's going on.
>>
>>723221699
nice dubs

and yes, deflection is key
along with character assassinations
that's how the political right still thrives
>>
>>723220362
>Trump is a fascist xenophob
You forgot racist, homophobic, sexist, islamophobic, transphobic. Kek
>>
File: K-On.png (286KB, 619x597px) Image search: [Google]
K-On.png
286KB, 619x597px
>>
>>723216619
Some of us are aware; but let's face it -- no one's opinion matters if they aren't American.
>>
>>723221557
I work in renewables you stupid shit

I live in a state (Ohio) WHere kasich and Boehner arbitrarily froze renewable tax incentives on net positive homeowned solar panels and increased wind farm minimum sizes because the butthurt AEP CEO paid them too. We lost around 50 mil in outside investment and tens of thousands of jobs.

>hurr durrrr ive traveled

THen you know that renewables are the future but because they require long term investment pure capitalist governments with limited regulation will never adapt.
>>
>>723216619
>he tears up decades worth of diplomacy in a matter of days

sounds like pretty crappy diplomacy to be torn away so easily
>>
>>723217638
Maybe you should try meeting a Russian? In my field I work with almost a dozen and their general feelings toward their government are fear and concern.
>>
>>723221479

Still no actual argument. It's helpful to try to see both sides BEFORE forming an opinion.

By strict definition Trump isn't fascist. But then you probably already figured that out.

They didn't tell you this in school, but it's ok to be wrong once in a while.
>>
>>723221557
>biggest Big Pharma gimme in history
That's just factually incorrect. Medicare Part D passed under the Bush admin was a billion dollars and completely unfunded or offset. It also outlawed competitive pricing.
ACA perpetuated that problem but didn't create it.
>>
File: still not gay.jpg (105KB, 812x523px) Image search: [Google]
still not gay.jpg
105KB, 812x523px
>>723221538

still not gay
>>
>>723216619
>shillary shillary shilllaring
No, they're not, if they're sane (and I do live outside of the US).
Second, if they are, it's filled with lies (see the German media's purposeful mistranslation of Trump's speeches to fit The Narrative).

It's amazing how the globalist shilling is ever-continuing here on 4chan.
>>
>>723217638
I've yet to meet anyone without mental illnesses who wanted Clinton over Trump.
>>
>>723221699
you mean like "what about bush?"

funny how the table turns...
>>
>>723221782
>You forgot racist, homophobic, sexist, islamophobic
That speaks for itself.
And I wouldn't be surprised if Trump also reversed the transgender bathroom protections, too.
>>
>>723221684
HE HASNT DONE A GOD DAMN THING TO KEEP JOBS IN COUNTRY

His own fucking businesses are outsourced! Link to me right now a single act hes passed to protect American jobs.

You know what brings jobs to this country? Solar and renewable tech. Which they dont believe in.
>>
>>723221699
I think you forgot "facts" in your list. How much are they paying you to shill?
>>
File: 1487540522026.jpg (31KB, 267x302px) Image search: [Google]
1487540522026.jpg
31KB, 267x302px
>>723220907
Lemme just call you a trump supporter that'll show him. He stated what he likes trump for doing, and he related current events to a similar occurence in the 1920's. Are you going to say something else or is this all just bait and a call for other tards who dont like trump so you all can sit and pout because its out of your hands now? Address his point faggot or stop starting bait threads man. 0/10 made me reply.
>>
>>723221919
You made the argument, faggot. Try to keep up. And you're full of shit. Your very definition addresses the bigotry and nationalism of the current administration.

You're an apologist. Own up to it. Stop trying to polish a fucking turd.
>>
>>723221699
>>723221965
Aww I was going to say that. But I suppose it doesn't count if you say "Bush". Since dems think he's satan incarnate.
>>
>>723219123
It is incredibly (willfully?) ignorant to claim Obama was a do-nothing president when he faced obstruction almost the whole way from Congress.

In addition, the ACA was originally quite a bit more extensive before being gutted in Congress.
>>
>>723221847
Well, maybe you should work harder.

For someone who "works in renewables" tax incentives aren't shit compared to the money you can save by making the switch.

"Wind farm" gimme a break jackass. Keep waiting for your government to save you, you dickless wonder.
>>
>>723220746
>ideologies
Wow, are you me when I was a young naive freshman in College?
>>
>>723222037
>He likes what Trump is doing

then he's fair game for any criticism. Sorry you can't handle that. Do you need a safe space?
>>
>>723218450
It's sad, isn't it?
The worst part is that there are sane Americans who are along for the ride against their will.
>>
>>723220362
Trump was voted in under a democratic system and continues to lead under that same system; by definition he cannot be fascist.

I'll bet you never opposed Obama's "Muslim ban" with such vigour.

If you understood geopolitical relations between the U.S. and China you might actually support the "trade war" Trump is waging.

You call him a xenophobe and then complain that he won't create jobs in the U.S. Does he just hate everyone now? He's either xenophobic or won't create jobs internally; pick one. Inward looking political policy (call it xenophobic if you're that anal) is drastically needed in the U.S. right now unless the people intend to give global hegemony to China.

>>723220615
You seriously think the corporate media isn't in it for money? You talk about a world being run by rich old businessmen and yet have faith in corporate media.

I could reply to the rest of your paragraph but I'm not going to bother. Get your head out of your arse.
>>
>>723221964
Mental illness diagnosed by who? You?
>>
>>723221965
>what about your whataboutism.
kek doing it again, the fucking irony. who gives a fuck about bush? trump is president. try to defend trump instead.
>>
>>723222184
> by definition he cannot be fascist.
yes he can, fuckwad. Trump's ideology puts nation and race above the individual just as your definition states. You lost this one, faggot.
>>
>>723221023
So you havent read about liberals rioting over a gay speaker in Berkley? Ithink that's pretty anti freedom of speech. You know, using mobs to silence people and shit.
>>
>>723222222
this thread is a waste of time. let's see who got hexed
>>
>>723220746
>religious doctrines
Citation needed
>traditionalist values
Implying this is a bad thing.
>focusing on bringing total equity where everyone has an equal chance
Is then followed by
>allowing the best minds and talents
In one sentence you contradict yourself. Not everyone is the best or the brightest. Not everyone is the smartest. And no matter how much you try to change that through social engineering it will never be so.

You cannot give everyone an equal chance to succeed, because no one is equal.
>>
>>723222184
>I'll bet you never opposed Obama's "Muslim ban" with such vigour.
Debunked Breitbart talking point sucks. Your entire premise is based on disinformation.
>>
>>723220687
most of these countries have hate speech laws, they have no right to lecture America. Hichens moved here for a reason
>>
>>723222184
>he won't create jobs in the U.S
Trump has no plan to do this. Kicking out Mexicans that are the backbone of local economies isn't "creating jobs."
You support massive unemployment.
>>
>>723221023
>denial of climate change
You mean the climate data that has been proven time and time again to be falsified and fudged for the sake of political and corporate advancement? Nice try kike
>>
>>723222118
You mean like tax incentives for big pharma? Oil? Coal? Car companies to stay in the US? Corn subsidies? Beef subsidies?

The only thing you know about the economy you gain from Fox and Friends. You dont even have a fucking argument just

>'wind farm' gotchaaaaaaaa

If you actually had to debate any of this IRL youd fumble around and get redfaced with spit dribbling down your chin. Such a classic trumptard argument

What the fuck do you even mean tax incentives arent shit? How the fuck do you tink coal companies survive in dying states? Congressman pass bills to fund them with taxpayer money you insufferably ignorant cunt

You have no idea what youre talking about but you run your mouth with memes and bravado because its all you have.
>>
File: carl the cuck.jpg (25KB, 250x278px) Image search: [Google]
carl the cuck.jpg
25KB, 250x278px
>>723219418
thats a common cuck reaction just like carl the cuck. no explanation no valid argument just a laugh or a ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
>>
>>723222075
The Merriam-Webster definition...

You don't like facts?

And what specific bigotry? Prove how the "administration" in a month has been able to systemically demonstrate bigotry.

Also, I haven't resorted to calling you names. I'm just asking questions. Questions you haven't answered yet.
>>
File: hopeChange.jpg (48KB, 640x375px) Image search: [Google]
hopeChange.jpg
48KB, 640x375px
>>723222101
>>
>>723222509
>proven time and time again to be falsified
by oil companies?

LEL
>kike
8th grader detected
>>
Americans really don't give a fuck what other countries think about us. Especially when the rest of the world is in complete shambles right now.

Just look at Europe. They are going to be overrun by Muslims. good luck with that.

You guys also get your news about America politics from companies like CNN. Enough said.
>>
>>723216619
What are you talking about? We don't have a president, we all agreed
>>
>>723221992
Fuck man you know a lot about politics. Complaining Trump hasn't passed any acts protecting American jobs and he's been the U.S. president for like a month
>>
>>723221992
He stopped the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-32498715

Bernie Sanders was against it, Clinton and Obama supported it.
>>
>>723216619

About half of us in the USA are completely aware how insane trump is.

The other half is.... I don't even know how to describe it... incredibly gullible I'd say?

But don't like like the rest of the world is all high and mighty. There's some pretty terrible rulers in a LOT of countries right now.
>>
>>723222574
>durr cuck
>carl the cuck

I didn't t realize 8th grade was being taught as a Night School.
>>
>>723222391
So you havent read that it was peacful fucking Berkley pussy students standing around before faggot anarchists came in?
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/01/us/milo-yiannopoulos-berkeley/

How about the increase in hate crimes since Trump?

How about the insecure 'Deplorables' ranting about civil war and rioting if Trump gets impeached?
>>
>>723222362
You replied to the wrong person bro. I'm the one that posted the definition for reference. I'm assuming you didn't read the whole thing.
>>
>>723222003
honestly, i would gladly shill for cash. i'm fucking broke. give me some of that sweet sweet soros cash.

but no, i voted for trump and he made me wish i had voted for clinton. he's fucking gigaclinton
>>
>>723222581
Your own facts demonstrate that Trump is a fascist.

Which you are proving to be a shameless and pathetic apologist for.
>>
Fuck Antifa
>>
>>723222147
>criticism
Fuck you faggot.
How's that for constructive criticism?
>>
>>723222581
>And what specific bigotry
Are you being a retard on purpose?

The Courts back me up on this. Trump is targeting Muslims. His immigration policies also put people at risk for racial profling.

You are a fucking nazi, you know that?
>>
>>723218173
Take a look at NATO and how much every country in it contributes then tell me they don't need us more than we need them
>>
>>723222721
Maybe you need to read it. Because the first paragraph in particular describes this administration's ideology.
>>
>>723222509
Yes, because scientists and NASA have a secret plan to make money off of.........fudged climate data....

It hasnt been proved by anyone. Go to fucking college and drop the GED. Literally the only scientists that have said its false are paid by Oil and Conservatives. Here is a list of organizations that have said climate change is real and dangerous: The Pentagon, The CIA, the FBI, the UN

So youre not a patriot if you dont believe in Climate Change. THe military has stated that the next great conflict and refugee crisis will be directly related to climate change effects.

Honestly how fucking stupid do you have to be to think anyone would make that up? Literally no benefit.

And were coming off 15 years of record breaking heat increases.
>>
>>723222750
Again, if you can't specifically state how Trump meets any of the points of that definition, then you (a) simply don't understand the definition, or (b) Trump doesn't meet those criteria.

Just because you don't like him (honestly neither do I) and you disagree with him, doesn't make him fascist.
>>
>>723222813
If you're going to post "what's bad about Trump" while pretending to ignore 2 years of media coverage, you're being a fucking twit. You deserve to be ridiculed.
>>
>>723222759
>>
>>723221557
>hurrr durr big pharma monster
You do know how much time and money it takes for getting new drug in market, right? and doctors is where most of money goes anyway
>>
>>723222983
I could, but you're behaving like such an obvious retard I won't.
>>
>>723222605
http://www.prisonplanet.com/ipcc-scientists-caught-producing-false-data-to-push-global-warming.html

Oh but that's Alex Jones, so it's only tinfoil hat.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/climatechange/10310712/Top-climate-scientists-admit-global-warming-forecasts-were-wrong.html

http://nypost.com/2013/12/05/global-warming-proof-is-evaporating/

https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/17470-nasa-data-global-warming-still-on-pause-sea-ice-hit-record
>>
>>723222974
>CIA, FBI, UN
Nice list of alphabet agencies there schlomo. Tell me, does a wise man trust everything the government tells them?
>>
File: 1451154637064.jpg (31KB, 300x352px) Image search: [Google]
1451154637064.jpg
31KB, 300x352px
>>723222974
>>
>>723222983
>Just because you don't like him (honestly neither do I
but enough to make apologies for this administration's fascist tendencies while insulting other posters' intelligence post after post
got it fam :^)
>>
>>723222641
The TPP gave us a lock on the massively increasing East Asia tech market, which China now has a sole grasp on.

Was it perfect? No. Was it a short term loss and long term gain? Yes

Of course Bernie supported it, it created inequality in East Asia and pushed out some smaller businesses. But overall it was a push for a stronger grasp on future tech resources.
>>
>>723219634
I get not trusting mainstream media. I don't quite agree, but I get it. What I don't get is the total lack of logic in deciding mainstream media can't be trusted, but alternative media with clear agendas and far less accountability can be trusted. It's like mainstream media is guilty until proven innocent, but the sources that you like are innocent until proven guilty (which is impossible, because anyone who tries to prove them guilty must be a liar).

It's not too different from the way Trump's fans seem to just hear what they want to hear and don't even notice all the absolutely retarded, unprofessional, embarrassing shit that comes tumbling out of his mouth half the time he speaks.
>>
>>723222362
Not my definition but by definition fascism requires an authoritarian leader and a lack of democracy. If Trump was Putin he might pass for a fascist.

>>723222433
The disinformation is in the title "Muslim ban" that the corporate media have spewed over every headline they could. Trump has a 3 month halt on travel coming from 7 countries that have been proven to be the largest terrorist hotspots globally. Obama had a 6 month halt at the start of his term.

>>723222503
And you support an anarchical society? He's sending back immigrants with expired visas. Did you oppose the hundreds of thousands Obama sent out of the country with such vigour? Trump is yet to reach the figure of one thousand national evictions.
>>
File: 1485835956535.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485835956535.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Fuck replying to specific posts, im just going to make it a flat reply. People who live in countries other than America can talk all the shit they want because I understand its fun to have an easy target with someone like trump. The fact of the matter with you faggots is that you all want whats best for yourself (no shit sherlock) but Trump showed up representing s what working class people in key states in the U.S. wanted. That's that. Remain upset over losing, but aknowledge the fact that within a week of presidency he did half the shit he said he would. Honesty as a politician is a rare trait, and here he is being honest you fags. Also EU fags have fun with more "refugees" and the violence that comes with most of em.
>>
>>723223212
No I also believe scientists

So whos left to believe, Alex Jones you fucking child?

>Hurr durr anyone with professional experience and a PhD is a shill I only believe alcholoic schizos who think pedos run pizza rings
>>
>>723223070
sure thing, Flat Earther.
The reality is once we get Trump the fuck out of there, we're going to join the rest of the world in working to address man-made climate change.
And that's a fact.
>>
>>723222700
I see you don't allow biased fake news that don't follow your narrative, such as breitbart, but biased fake news sites that do, such as cnn, are okay.

I wonder if your hate crime statistics come from a source as trustworthy.

And i'd be starting a civil war too if my nations elected president was impeached because 'muh racism sexism' or whatever retarded reason youre impeaching trump for. Hell, you retards let bush stay in office.
>>
idk everything seems fine here
>>
>>723223385
>the court system=corporate media
you are a retard

stop posting
>>
File: 1481421399699.jpg (99KB, 742x576px) Image search: [Google]
1481421399699.jpg
99KB, 742x576px
>>723223457
>believing Trump is helping the working class
>first act was restricting loans for home pruchasing for middle class

holy fuck top kek
>>
>>723223370
I don't trust any media corporation until I can personally verify that they have journalistic integrity and fact check what they report on in an unbiased manner.
>>
>>723223486
>>723223489
>gives links to other sources linking NASA climate data, etc from several sources.
>is called names

HA HAHAH. You fucking kikes.
>>
>>723222663
If you really think that the anti-Trump people are the "resistance" then you are the one being manipulated.

Trump doesn't have nearly as much power as you think he has. On the other hand the media's recent hit jobs would make the CIA blush.
>>
>>723223385
>by definition fascism requires an authoritarian leader

>Gee Trump doesn't fit that
>and a lack of democracy.
like losing the popular vote

faggot, please
you're just embarrassing yourself at this point
>>
>>723222847
The "ban" that you keep hearing about is actually a temporary restriction that has been done by past presidents including your "holy savior" Barack Obama. So, yeah... There's that.

Also, since he's still allowing Muslims from say, Indonesia, Bangladesh, etc... then it's not really a "Muslim" issue is it.

And since those are Asian countries, and Islam is a religion, that kills the "racism" problem too.

Oh and before you say it, Egypt is not restricted either.
>>
>>723216619

amerifats lol Europeans aren't very skinny nowadays either. That don't really fly anymore
>>
>>723223385
>authoritarian leader and a lack of democracy.
quit pretending you understand fascism - you don't
>>
>>723223649
You're a flat-earthing dipshit
you deserve nothing less
>>
>>723223649
>kikes
mommy says politics time is over on the computer now
>>
File: IMG_8859.jpg (22KB, 262x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8859.jpg
22KB, 262x312px
>>723223589
I'd love to hear you explain how I made that point
>>
>>723223680
You dipshits realize that in your country popular vote is pretty much worth shit, right?
>>
>>723216619
if it questions or criticize the president, it's fake news. so no worries.
>>
I'm not fat!
>>
>>723223690
Funny how there were no court challenges to the "temporary restrictions" you claim Obama did

the funny thing is though you faggot hated shitskins and wanted them out. Why are you tip-toeing around this shit?
lol
>>
>>723221699

what about Benghazi?
>>
>>723223621
So, out of interest, how do you personally verify their journalistic integrity, and who has passed the test?
>>
>>723223307
https://www.sanders.senate.gov/download/the-trans-pacific-trade-tpp-agreement-must-be-defeated?inline=file

>The Trans-Pacific Partnership is a disastrous trade agreement designed to protect the interests of the largest multi-national corporations at the expense of workers, consumers, the environment
>>
>>723223690
>your "holy savior" Barack Obama.
lol
you can't blame Obama anymore
Trump is your fuckup now.
And he's FUCKING up
>>
File: 1481420923044.jpg (61KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
1481420923044.jpg
61KB, 600x479px
>>723223649
>Alex Jones is a source

You ddint even read those articles before posting. Two were about an incorrect prediction of advanced warming, not proof its not happening.

Because real fucking scientists admit when theyre wrong and go back to the drawing board.

Its undeniably true. Is arctic ice melting at record levels cause of liberal agendas?

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=89280

>hurrrrrr the jews did everything

Yea keep sucking off your rich oligarch masters and hating their strawmen
>>
>>723223565
His only mistake was not taking the oil.
>>
>>723223606
>first act was restricting loans for home pruchasing for middle class
So he stopped irresponsible loans that lead to housing crisis?
>>
>>723223039
Practicing physicians don't make shit from pharma. Your contact lenses dealer gets more kickbacks than your cardiologist.the MDs making money are the ones IN pharma.
>>
File: retard.jpg (13KB, 560x232px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
13KB, 560x232px
>>723222433
Obama never halted travel, he enforced stricter checks for six months. He didn't shut down international flights like a fucking retard
>>
It's funny when people in other countries say shit like. "hahaha, the rest of the world is laughing at USA.." Do you really think any American gives a fuck what you have to think? No.

No American is losing sleep at night because some pussy eurofag doesn't like America.
Fags like you hate us, cuz you aint us. The jealousy is unreal. If your country is so amazing, why care?

Why not just chill and enjoy your 'utopia'?
>>
>>723223910
Why are you resorting to calling names? There was no court challenge because it wasn't a political landmine that would win points for the left or the right.

Do you even understand politics?
>>
>>723223832
You did. You claim the media made up the term "Muslim Ban" when it was the court system that successfully challenged it. You probably think they're "so-called judges" too.
>>
>>723223680
authoritarian
ɔːˌθɒrɪˈtɛːrɪən/
adjective
enforcing strict obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom.

What freedoms has Trump impeached and what enforcement efforts has he made to ensure his total rule? Congress has more power than Trump.
>>
>>723223866
Doesn't matter. "Lack of Democracy" is what is going on here and it fits anon's definition.
>>
>>723224102
This
>>
>>723223964
Not really. You may think so, but you'd be mistaken. Also, how bad has your life gotten anyway in the last month or so? Has it really changed at all?
>>
>>723224023
http://www.denverpost.com/2017/01/20/trump-overturns-fha-mortgage-fee-cut/

No, you clearly didnt read a thing about the FHA act. First time buyers, middle-lower class housing, backbone of the housing market
>>
>>723223039
actually, i do know. and what you said is just a fuckin lie.

the top ten pharma companies have an annual revenue totaling nearly a trillion dollars.

but even if that wasn't true, it wouldn't change the point that u.s. healthcare is just as shitty now as it was before obama came into power, except now people are forced to buy it and if they don't they're subjected to fines of hundreds, potentially thousands of dollars at tax time. believe whatever you want, but the truth is lots of people took advantage of that gimme, all to the detriment of the average u.s. citizen.
>>
>>723224064
Stop lying dipshit. Nobody challenged Obama. The Courts successfully Challenged Trump.
>>
>>723224061
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/does-your-doc-have-ties-to-big-pharma-how-youll-be-able-to-find-out/

>"It's illegal to give kickbacks to a doctor to prescribe drugs, but it is legal to give money to doctors to help promote your drug. Some doctors make tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of dollars a year beyond their normal practice just for working with the industry."
>>
>>723224165
It's not a Muslim ban though, more than 80% of Muslim world is not affected by it
>>
>>723224165
The media made up the name. One judge challenged the authority of Trump to enforce a halt on travel into the country from those selected nations.

I can guarantee the courts never called it a "Muslim ban".
>>
>>723224102
We all live on the same planet. No one said their country is a utopia, and what the US does affects other countries. But a lot of American power is based on international relationships, so you should care what other countries think too.
>>
>>723224105
Bullshit faggot. You need to stop posting.
>>
>>723224363
And also christians and jews and others from the area the bans affect are affected.
>>
>>723224336
The Republican establishment waved their flaccid penises at him for 8 years.

Trump isn't in the Republican establishment.
>>
>>723224184
Stop splitting hairs, faggot.
There is enough concern that what Trump is doing is fascism.
>>
Crew, pls go.
>>
>>723224251
>durr hurr i patronize u
Shut up faggot.
>>
>>723221423
yeah but didn't you hear pedophilia is normal and ok because it teaches kids how to give good head
>>
>>723224532
Elaborate
>>
>>723224363
>It's not a Muslim ban though,
too bad the Courts disagree with you
>>
File: 898.png (137KB, 350x351px) Image search: [Google]
898.png
137KB, 350x351px
>>723216619
>>
>>723224448
Now that sounds like something a fascist would say
>>
>>723224500
He is now.
>>
this "my team" vs "your team" tribalistic bullshit is the reason we're so fucked. look beyond whether the person has a D or R next to their name.
>>
>>723224403
The court's argument was weak. Almost all lawyers agree the ban will be back.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/immigration/319212-if-immigration-ban-goes-to-supreme-court-trump-is-is-shoo-in
>>
File: cucklord.jpg (140KB, 737x745px) Image search: [Google]
cucklord.jpg
140KB, 737x745px
Where did all of you radical left nuts come from all of a sudden?
>>
>>723224611
Stop fucking playing dumb you fucking apologist. You should have to clean bathrooms in a mosque for 6 months.
>>
>>723224532
If that's fascism, then I'm not a fascist.
>>
>>723224641
Then you should love it, you voted for it. Lick my boots faggot. I'll pretend you're a muslim spic.
>>
>>723224710
Mosques should be banned as a threat to national safety.
>>
>>723224448
Still calling names.

Still not an argument.
>>
>>723224771
now*
>>
>>723224221
Good thing the US has never been a democracy
>>
File: 1480872557256.gif (2MB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
1480872557256.gif
2MB, 400x291px
Trump is the best president ever.
Prove me wrong
Protip: you can't.
>>
>>723224614
The court will have their challenge struck down in a couple weeks.
See:
>>723224675
>>
>>723224656
You really think criticism of Trump is not based on disagreeing with what he's actually doing and saying, but is purely down to which party he belongs to?
>>
>>723224771
>I'm not a fascist.
No, you just support them.
>>
>>723222222
>>
>>723224791
the only threat I'm hearing is yours
>>
>>723224589
So much name calling. Is that all you have when you can't continue the discussion?

I am disappoint.
>>
File: 1482549939564.png (381KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1482549939564.png
381KB, 601x601px
>all these cucks
>>
>>723224336
Lying about what? This is part of the public record. Look it up.
>Obama got away with shit
Nigger, Obama was blocked by Congress every time he went to go blow his nose.
>>
>>723224829
Hell yeah.
Been that way for a LONG time.
>>
>>723224835
Fine with me.

Fuck Antifa.
>>
>>723224812
You'll have to explain how "best" is measured first.
>>
>>723224532
What he's doing isn't any different to many presidents before him. He's acting under your political system. If he's "fascist" then your political system isn't democratic and the United States couldn't be the world leader for democracy and freedom. Yet you sit on the computer you have with money you've made because of the freedom you have to earn such things. You spew a political agenda that's so incomprehensively inaccurate yet nobody stops you because you have the freedom to spew such garbage. Why don't you try visiting a country where lack of freedom is an actual issue? You're nothing but an ungrateful, entitled, whiny, limp cock.
>>
>>723224914
You clearly don't live near a muslim ghetto then.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 1055x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 1055x587px
>>723224656
I'm trying to be civil and non-partisan but they keep calling me a Trumptard.
>>
>>723224793
Your argument was over once it was pointed out to you that Trump's Executive Order is a ban on Muslims. The Courts back this up. Whatever you're doing now is extraneous and rather silly.
>>
>>723224977
so you have no answer. Noted, cuck
>>
>>723224965
Does that also apply to all the Republicans who have criticized him?
>>
It's an information war over here in the states. I'm skeptical of both sides and I read from as many outside sources as I can. But to the average joe in the USA, who isn't very smart, it's either impossible for them to discern fact from fiction, and as such Trump / DNC / Literally every american organization or news outlet is propagating their own stories in order to push an agenda, aware that at this point nobody can honestly tell who is telling the truth and who isn't. It's something I would expect from an autocracy, or a country that's crumbling quickly. I don't believe the former, but I can't help but see the latter.
>>
>>723224780
I genuinely can't tell which side you're arguing for anymore.
Fucks sake man don't start a political thread if you're going to get so ass blasted you call everyone faggot instead of forming actual arguments
>>
>>723224808
Good thing some other faggot dug those goalpost holes for you. You'd still be on your knees with a shovel.
>>
>>723225043
Welcome to the left: Strict doctrine to follow otherwise you are cast out and assulted.
It's why they love Islam so much.
>>
File: MrBones.jpg (29KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
MrBones.jpg
29KB, 720x478px
We don't care. Keep on REEing, little degenerates.
>>
>>723224708
No one is a radical left nut here. You're just looking at rationality for the first time from where you're standing in the boondocks of the right.
>>
>>723224820
If it does, so what? It's a record of the growing opposition against this administration.

It's early in the game, and it's only beginning.
>>
>>723224102
You are quite stupid to think that the rest of the world doesn't affect your country, and ignore the dim consequences of failing diplomacy and alienating your own government.

You are quite stupid too to think your country is so great that everyone would want to live in it.
>>
>>723225209
Yea. That must be it!
>>
don't be such a faggot, OP. Trump isn't a Nazi; we've never had a more pro-Jew president.

Pro-Israel Trump thread here: >>723224364
>>
>>723225141
See now you're just full on triggered

What the fuck are you even trying to insult me with? It's a fact that the US has never been a democracy
>>
>>723225178
The thing about leftists, is that they're masochistic. Not even joking. Especially the women.

>Body mutilations
>Heavy drug use
>Casual sex
>Binge drinking
>Piercings and hair dyes
>Burlesque modeling
>Public nudity
>>
>>723224949
The actual discussion was over a while back. You're just derping like a retard now.
>>
File: 1479101194046.jpg (180KB, 573x729px) Image search: [Google]
1479101194046.jpg
180KB, 573x729px
>>723216619
>>723220362
>>723221179
>>
>>723225061
It's impossible to answer an unknown question. Since we don't know how you measure which president is best there is no real question.

Also, you should probably know that you look like an insecure basement dweller when you call people cucks.
>>
File: bernie.jpg (57KB, 915x479px) Image search: [Google]
bernie.jpg
57KB, 915x479px
>>723225178
It wasn't nearly as bad but the tone of the conservatives after Obama won were very similar.
>>
>>723225118

To add on, I've started noticing a lot of outside news sources disappearing and it's getting harder and harder to find outside news sources. Not sure what's going on but it definitely seems like there's some censorship happening.
>>
>>723225051
It's not a ban on Muslims. You know this. It's been proven many times. You may choose to not listen but that only makes your point less valid. Beyond that, you're the one with a fundamental misunderstanding about how that works. The courts didn't like the way it was written, and it will come back into effect. Now have a pleasant evening.
>>
>>723225301
The man literally has a Jewish family, for fuck's sake. What is wrong with these people?
>>
>>723224963
Funny how no one went to court and fought what Obama is doing.

Do you realize what an idiot you sound like when you keep doubling down on this?
>>
>>723225435
Look up Strategic Sentinel. Unbiased news coverage of global geopolitical events including Trump coverage. Much better than mainstream media
>>
>>723225412
By that logic all buzzwords must be defined aswell.
Even cuck. And then we fall into a world of redtape where all things MUST be defined before they are even discussed and when any disagreement over definition arises then all discussion ends.
>>
File: trump201508081.jpg (21KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
trump201508081.jpg
21KB, 620x465px
>>723225325
Milo Yiannopoulos is guilty of more then half of those. Please don't judge.
>>
>>723225481
They're Liberals
>>
>>723225004
per the definition given above >>723220909
Trump does place nation and race above the individual and has called the press "enemies."

You are being unbelievably dense if you don't recognize these symptoms of fascism.
>>
>>723225716
Yea but Milo is a BLACKED faggot jew
And still hates the left
Case dismissed
>>
>>723225457
>It's not a ban on Muslims.

The Courts back me up on this.

Sorry. You may resume your crying.
But it's over.
>>
>>723225457
B-BUT MUH LITURUL NAZIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: IMG_8783.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8783.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
Love how all the name calling is coming from the left. Intelligent political discussion isn't possible with the left wing unless you're a cuck and share their exact same beliefs.
>>
>>723225844
do you think he has a sex tape
>>
>>723221851
It's easy to end a long term friendship in just a few minutes.
>>
>>723225899
you invite the condemnation, faggot
stop playing victim you pussy
>>
>>723225435
>>723225635
It's not worth trying to find an "unbiased source". I just aggregate both mainstream news and then Breitbart. They're all full of shit to a degree.
>>
>>723225490
Google lawsuits Obama for fuck's sake. Who's the idiot?
>>
>>723225899
But haven't you heard? Only conservatives are capable of hate speech!
>>
>>723226008
You sound pretty idiotic out there in the rain, rapping on the window, anon. Not going to let you back in.
>>
>>723225673
Not really. Most things have clear meanings, but "best" is subjective. If you want an objective answer, you will have to create an objective definition to work with.
>>
>>723216619

Just curious how many of you Leftist backwater fucks actually think we give a shit about you or your thoughts
>>
>>723225745
That's called utilitarianism. There's no evidence he places race above or below anything, however placing one's nation above the individual is the job of any national leader.

To be a fascist he has to meet more criteria than just placing national interests above the individual.
>>
>>723226001
News is news. AP, Reuters, UPI. Then ABC/CBS/NBC. After that, yes you definitely start seeing larger and larger biases.
>>
>>723225899
>cuck
>cuck
>cuck
>wah stop calling me names
>cuck
>cuck
>cuck
>>
>>723225953
>believes in gay rights and equality for all
>calls anon a faggot

Just proving the point.
>>
>>723226108
Most of us know many of you are too stupid to think you should care.
>>
>>723226124
Trump's own comments prove he puts the white race over all others.
>placing one's nation above the individual is the job of any national leader

Show me in the Constitution where it says this.
>>
>>723226291
you probably are a faggot
most social conservatives are homophobes
that's why they have problems with them
you lose either way
>>
>>723216619
the media's job is to keep us at bay. A nation of concerned and upset citizens does nothing but cause disarray in the country. Individually the citizens are a liability
>>
>>723226291
>thinks someone saying faggot on /b/ means anything

Go back to /r/thedonald
>>
>>723217338
>Baltimore evening sun

Fake news
>>
>>723226094
the logical you JUST used literally flew the fuck over your head.
I will say again, by that logic, everything needs to be defined.
>>
>>723225178
god faggot you need a safe space so bad
>>
>>723218173
Hmm... Bombing of civilians really didn't seem to cause any outrage during the Obama administration... rly bakes my cake.
>>
>>723218317
Just because you have no marketable skills and can do nothing anyone wants doesn't mean you should sit back and say, "Let it all burn," like some fucking retard kid. Your life sucks, get over it. Don't drag the rest of us down with you just because you should have an heroed a long fucking time ago.
Stupid cunt.
>>
>>723226913
Obama inherited a clusterfuck from Bush and even after trying to get the fuck out of there managed to still get us stuck doing military operations and wasting resources.

What happened is a good example why we the US should avoid military conflicts.

Trump wants to escalate the process by showing how bad ass we are and demanding countries bow down to us and pay tribute. Not going to fly.
>>
>>723221386
Partisan politics. Why do you think as soon as a candidate comes along who doesn't play baall strictly along party lines, both turn against him? Think bigger.
>>
What I'm surprised about is how long this shitfest of a thread lasted and why this suddenly feels like /pol/. Cucks and inbreds alike is what I say.
>>
>>723226946
You don't give a fuck about the future do you?
>>
Journalism is dead, that's why scumballs like Trump are taking advantage of it
>>
>>723227200
Or maybe the ACA really wasn't the "copy-paste" version of something earlier indicated in the really weak argument you're referencing, and that maybe the Republicans did shut down the government because of those differences.
>>
>>723227254
Why should anyone give a fuck about the future that goes on /b/?
>>
>>723216619
I'm sorry, did you say ... outside the United States?
>>
File: brockfag.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
brockfag.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>>723216619
Go suck a dick. ShariaBlue tell you to post this shit?
>>
>>723227370
sure thing, Cap'n Edgemeister
>>
>>723227254
Let's put it this way: I care about my future. I gave up on this species a long time ago but I'm smart enough to realize that a nuclear holocaust or the U.S. slipping into a third world shithole situation is at odds with me and my family maintaining a good standard of living. So I don't honestly care about the shit for brains populace. I care about me and mine and if that means caring about having a future, then yes.
>>
>>723227363
Maybe this entire thread is bait and specious reasoning and not worth wasting your time or mine on.
>>
>>723226946
>Your life sucks because of us
>Don't drag us down with you

Too late normie, get over it ;)
>>
>>723216619
I heard they love us in France, where they're getting ready to elect a female Trump who's doesn't take any shit, either.
>>
>>723216619
ITT
>Pro-immigration European insults Trump with name-calling
>Pro-Trumpfags defend Trump
>Same pro-immigrationfag uses name-calling again to insult Trump
>Pro-Trumpfags respond and this thread hits bump limit

9/0 troll OP
>>
>>723226090
The state of Texas alone sued him almost 50 times, but truth/reality aren't of much concern to you Trump boot-lickers.

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/01/17/texas-federal-government-lawsuits/
>>
>>723227700
>Same pro-immigrationfag uses name-calling again to insult Trump
how is this a bad thing
>>
>>723227877
>you Trump boot-lickers.
um, I was the faggot vehemently defending the Court Challenge of the Muslim Ban and pointing out the differences between it and they claim Obama did.

Not sure how you got your head up your ass here but you managed.
>>
>>723228052
>bump limit reached

it's like watching a castrated cock pulse cum for a few more seconds after being separated from the body.
>>
>>723227926
>>723228192
It's great for trolling, but it just pushes his supporters further right since you aren't addressing any of their arguments, whether their argument is good or bad.
>>
File: loki natural state.jpg (64KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
loki natural state.jpg
64KB, 500x700px
>>723227877
The unfortunate reality is that the type of people Trump attracts are desperate, terrified fools who want to be fooled. Servitude is simply your default mode. You want to be taken advantage of. The only thing is you want to know who's doing the dominating which is why you buck so hard against globalization which dehumanizes you yet embrace Trump. Even if you could crawl out from under the oppressive forces that are always standing over you, you would run back to the comfort of a master-slave situation because it is all you can handle.
>>
>>723220667
Ah well you must be the type of cuck in his moms basement, too afraid to realize you put yourself there. It was your own failure that keeps you from succeeding. So you blame your shitty life on other people that get hit with bullshit blame by other weakass cucks like yourself. Fucking look at yourself, and ask why is it important for the rest of the world to be niggers? Because you keep the invention alive. You are too afraid to enter null space, not strong enough to be challenged by ideas. Its ok though, mom will protect you, while a hispter mustached bisexual liberal like me fucks her. >>723220687
>>
>>723228403
So they're victims now. And we need to stop oppressing them.

Got it.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.