[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /b/ think is the worst fetish?, and for what reason?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: default.jpg (25KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
default.jpg
25KB, 720x480px
What does /b/ think is the worst fetish?, and for what reason? (gross, stupid etc).
Needs to be a fetish that's not illegal in the majority of country's.

I think for me it has to be extreme ball busting.
>>
Scat is a close second place know.
>>
File: tumblr_okwnk8ioA41robtkso1_400.gif (2MB, 280x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okwnk8ioA41robtkso1_400.gif
2MB, 280x480px
>>723215708
Snowballing. I can fap to nasty creampie gangbangs all day and night but as soon as some whore starts gargling and swishing a mouthful of cum I just gag.
>Pic unrelated. Something actually hot.
>>
>>723215708
foot fetish

fuck you footfags.
>>
File: 25.jpg (30KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
30KB, 853x480px
>>723216021
Fag
>>
>>723216272
Yea I agree with you that its not the nicest thing in the world. Wouldn't say its the worst know.
>>723216394 Yea foot fetishes are retarded, just don't make sense to me.
>>
incest scat is the best
>>
Interracial by far
>>
File: tumblr_mp02y2Jaj81sv1kodo2_500.gif (937KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mp02y2Jaj81sv1kodo2_500.gif
937KB, 500x206px
>>723216394
It's really hard for me to believe it's even a real thing. It just feels like a meme or joke to me.
>Tarantino nonwithstanding. That dude is legit into fetz
>>
>>723216021
Scat is the absolute worst
>>
>>723216919
dat

soon as i see some slut playing with dog shit looking dick im out of there
>>
I hate fur shit with a burning passion. Mostly coz they invade every other fetish including mine
>>
>>723215708
Traps
>Including the so-called "Feminine Penis"
>>
>>723216769
Just no
>>723216919
Don't really have much of a problem with this tbh, I'm not into blacks myself but I don't think its a terrible thing.
>>723217050
I can see where your coming from. Its just the thought of ball busting that makes me cringe inside that gives it the top spot for me.
>>723217220
Agree its bad
>>723217268
Yep, what is it? 'traps aren't gay'?. Cancer.(although I know for the most part that's just a meme).
>>
>>723215708
Ballbusting is fucking retarded

Scat is just plain fucking disgusting and awful

Feet... I'm not a footfag, I don't fucking get it at all but atleast it ain't really more extreme than a regular fetish

Cuckolding, that shit's fucking retarded... I'm into hot fucking chicks in lingerie making me wear a chastity for making me their plaything and tease me

But cuckolding is just fucking stupid

Watersport is less awful than scat but still fucking disgusting
>>
>>723217523
Yea feet is more just stupid than terrible. Agree with everything else except the Chasity thing. I personally find that to be stupid but not the worst similarly to feet.
>>
>>723217749
I dunno, there's something about a hot feminine chick making me her boytoy, having total control of my dick, teasing it and facesitting me that makes my dick want to explode
>>
>>723218041
While I don't personally get the attraction that fetish is not something I'm going to crucify you over.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.