[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I make around 500 dollars every paycheck. I pay my parents because

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: weuhfj299928484_.jpg (108KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
weuhfj299928484_.jpg
108KB, 1500x1500px
I make around 500 dollars every paycheck. I pay my parents because I live in their house, 400 bucks a month, recently I've been wasting most of my money on video chat with cam models.

I wish it was easy for me to stop. But I'm a virgin and I'm bad at talking to women. I keep getting rejected. I'm desperate to get off and at least have someone watch me. I'm very lonely and this temporarily helps me feel wanted.

I'm even internet buddies with a few of the women I've chatted with, I love older women and many of them are cougars. I can't afford to keep wasting my money on this. I'm still alone and a virgin. I need to work on my flirting.
>>
instead of paying cam models pay an actual hooker you faggot
>>
>>723214621
Try a dating website.
>>
Talk to fat chick's, work your way up to models
>>
>>723214621

You sound like the creepiest cunt.
>>
>>723214822
I did, too many women wanted a man of their own race, and their own religion.
I'm an atheist
>>
>>723214621
Damn anon... I get it. We all want someone special to talk to.

But fuck off with wasting cash on those whores. You can't even touch them.

There are countless "anonymous text" apps you can get for free and chat with ladies who are horny too.
>>
>>723214621
Dude, if you wanna get some bitches, work on your hygiene, your weight, your fucking education and yourself. Take all your shit, put it together and fucking learn. Go out in the world dude. Go do some crazy awesome shit. Get experience, you'll find the one man. I believe in you. And as a human to another human, I love you dude. You got this shit.
>>
Me and my girl take requests for BTC if you wanna spend some more for some nice ass and any vids you want
>>
>>723215799
Yup gotta overcome my shyness. I have no friends at the moment.
>>
>>723214621
None of that is going to change from going to camsites. Cut that shit out. Step the fuck up and be a man, you pussy. You only get so many trips around the sun in this life, it's not going to wait for you. Quit wasting time on camsites, get in shape, get a better job, and just start talking to people. You'll get shut down a bit at first, but who gives a fuck. YOU are going to keep doing it until it works.
>>
File: NSdEqud.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
NSdEqud.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
>>723214621
>Indochina

Vacation there and exhaust all of your sexual and emotional urges.

When you get back start focusing all your time on your career. Eventually some whore will want your money and attach herself to you.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>723214621
dude don't take this the wrong way, but if you're giving whores money so you can look at them on cam, then YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.