[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw a thread about Half-Life, and it's making me wonder.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: half-life.png (5KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
half-life.png
5KB, 1024x819px
I saw a thread about Half-Life, and it's making me wonder. What does /b/ think about Half-Life?
>>
Best series of all time
>>
it's meh, i am COD series fan myself/
>>
Boring as fuck
>>
It is a good game series that has been left dormant by a greedy company.
>>
Best game ever
>>
Check out the speedrun of hlf1 and you will love the game even more
>>
>>723208964
>>723209302
Half Life one was the first fps to tell a good linier story line. Half Life 2 was the first fps to show off how a physics engine can be used. Half Life 3 will be the first good story telling VR. IM CALLING IT. GABE WILL DELIVER
>>
>>723210378
Maybe
>>
Played like a third of the way through Half-Life 2 and it was okay then started after getting a new 360 and didn't get 10 minutes into it before I was done caring about it.
Overrated.
>>
>>723210952
Console gamer
> Hur dur too long, its over 23minutes of game play brah, its like, mega long n sheet
> I like the COD games, those are great, less then 15mintues of game play, and you cant die in them, its like I'm cool in a game or sumfin.
Get off the internet.
>>
>>723208540
best game ever.
>>
the second half is really hard, I always end up rage quitting and have never beaten it
>>
>>723212082
you know, you can always change the difficulty
>>
>>723208540
Overrated, characters honestly aren't that good.
>>
>>723208540
Half-Life 1 was a masterpiece
Half-Life 2 was really good
Half-Life episode 1 & 2 were ok
Half-Life 3 will never happen
>>
>>723212717
Half-Life 1 was a masterpiece
Half-Life 2 was really good
Half-Life episode 1 & 2 were ok
Half-Life 3 will happen and will be in VR
>>
File: baitbigone.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
baitbigone.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
>>723208964
>>
>>723208540
The original an the 2 expansion were incredible, best thing I played as a kid. Half life 2 was meh.
>>
File: file.png (327KB, 305x437px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
327KB, 305x437px
>>723208540
the original half life, released in 1998, is the reason first person shooters are the way they are today

almost 20 years later, the genre remains very much unchanged from the gold standard it set all the way back then. this applies to both the single player, multiplayer, and modification-oriented experience it provided

there is no questioning the fact that is the THE most important game ever made in the genre, barring only perhaps DOOM just because it brought so much exposure
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.