[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Check this out, it's called the 'shamrock chocolate

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170221_171604569.jpg (506KB, 1617x2324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170221_171604569.jpg
506KB, 1617x2324px
Check this out, it's called the 'shamrock chocolate shake' at mcds, you should get one.
>>
Welcome to planet earth enjoy your stay.
>>
You should try cereal it's awesome.
>>
>>723207088
I'm from Earth you dip
>>
File: 3b5.jpg (141KB, 1280x532px) Image search: [Google]
3b5.jpg
141KB, 1280x532px
>>723207019
No diabetes for me
>>
>>723207019
A mint shake is gross enough, but now chocolate and mint? Nigga I don't touch that shit when buying ice cream at the grocery store, so I'm sure as fuck not gonna go get one at McDonalds.
>>
>>723207019
Is McDonald's doing so fuckjng badly that they have to advertise their sugar-drowned shitshakes on fucking /b/?
Jesus fuck, I knew you fucks were in the shitter, but this is genuinely a new low for you.
>>
>>723207019
I used to work at a McDonalds. They have a standard in place where management is free to use the term "Nigger" all they want, but associates get fired for using words like "Damn" and "Fuck."
>>
>>723208136
Sounds nice
>>
>>723207881
Buy it. It's good.
>>
I like your mom's cars interior.
I'm assuming a 97' something or other.
Nice of her to get you some Mcds after school.
I was alive when these came out.
Kys
>>
>>723207019
That looks like vomit.
>>
>>723207019
As an Irishman, I find this incredibly offensive. I will be contacting the ACLU.
>>
>>723208656
It low key symbolized the black migrant problem in ireland
>>
File: fucking-cancer.gif (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fucking-cancer.gif
17KB, 400x400px
>>723208243
I remember when I got fired.
>burn myself
>yell fuck
>manager says to watch my language
>point out the nigger thing
>say that they should lead by fucking example
>manager says if I want to use that language I can just clock out
>clock out, dangle my clock out slip in front of the manager and just start chanting FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
>she says I can curse all I want when I leave
>tell her that wasn't the fucking deal and that I was free to fucking curse however much I fucking wanted
>go sit in the lobby and yell profanity at the television while sipping my coffee for an hour
>fired the next day
If only I gave a fuck. It's McDonalds for fuck's sake.
>>
Enjoy your bacteria riddled ice cream from mcshithole. They never clean those dispensers
>>
>>723208812
Kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.