[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so, recently (within the past few months) I called it quits

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: missionary.jpg (15KB, 400x215px) Image search: [Google]
missionary.jpg
15KB, 400x215px
Okay, so, recently (within the past few months) I called it quits with my crazy girlfriend. She wanted to get married and quit college and for me to get a job to support her art, which was crappy anime-style self-insertions of her oocs.

As stated, the problem with breaking up with her was that she was crazy. She could find me, and she would get hyper-fucking possessive if I was even polite to a female waitress or, say, handed a woman a purse she nearly left behind.

There was only one solution- I would have to do something that was crazy enough to make her break up with me and yet not profane enough to get the police involved.

This is where another /b/tard helped.

If you've never looked up the tale of "dickfarts" by an anon with a now defiled forever turkey baster, do so now.

I told crazybitch I had a kinky idea I wanted to try- but it was a surprise- and she was game for it.

I tied her to the bedposts, arms and legs, then I got out the long plastic tube. She was grinning until I lubed one end up and stuck it into my peehole.
>>
>>723206315
wat
>>
I blew, and blew, and blew, feeling my bladder expand, and crazybitch went from confused to mute horror as the only noise in the room was the soft gurgling of air bubbles going down my penis.

Then, when I couldn't stand anymore, I removed the tube, and tried to dickfart the national anthem as I hummed.

Keyword being, tried.

Turkeybasteranon didn't mention how hard it was to stop dickfarting once you stopped. I squeezed, got it going, and I got as far as "Oh say, can you see" before I lost muscle control and started dickfarting out of pain and pleasure.

Then I lost bowel control as a black ring started choking out my vision. I vaguely remember the stench of voiding myself audible over the buzzing penile flatulence- I was too busy trying to convince my hallucination of Satan I wasn't ready to go.

From what I pieced together from my ex's friends screaming at me, I buttblasted the floor as I convulsed, mumbling about Satan while my dick croaked like a frog, and crazybitch decided that this was her cue to pull herself free (I didn't tie the knots super-tight, safety reasons), dress half-naked, and bolt.

I awoke to shitstains on the floor and bloodstains on the bed.

I had to, while barely able to walk, rent a steam cleaner to take care of the mess on the floor, and for several days after that I would have, while painfully urinating, what I affectionately call bloody bubbling boner blasts, where packets of air would come out in a frothy foam of red-tinged bubbles.

Eventually, urination ceased to be painful or bubbly, and once I move to a new state, I'll look for another girlfriend.

The moral of the story? Don't stick it in the crazy, or you'll get bloody bubbling boner blasts.
>>
File: spittake.jpg (27KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
spittake.jpg
27KB, 576x432px
>>723207168
>>
>>723207168
oh god, my sides are in orbit.
this is the true face of /b/.
>>
>>723207168
>having a gf
>being on 4chan
either this story is bullshit or im still tripping
>>
File: 1454463332343.jpg (4KB, 240x159px) Image search: [Google]
1454463332343.jpg
4KB, 240x159px
>>723207168
>>
Nice made up story you little faggot.
>>
File: big-red-nope-button.gif (314KB, 248x200px) Image search: [Google]
big-red-nope-button.gif
314KB, 248x200px
>>723206315
>>723207168
>>
mi gusta
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.