[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ Today was the day. I finally gave up on life. It wasn't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (5KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 271x186px
/b/ Today was the day. I finally gave up on life. It wasn't the worst day ever, but I give up on human life. I hate the idea of it, I know I can't succeed at it, and I have absolute hateful malice for those who do succeed and have a normal life. And don't give me the whole "normality is an illusion" bullshit. I know normal is a thing. I wish I was born a normal human, with a normal life. Instead, after 18 years of existence, I've realized I was born with a "the universe is out to get me" mentality. Whether it is or not, I know it's not good to feel that way. But no matter how hard I try in life, and no matter how many times I get back up, it's the same thing over again. Every time. I merely exist in life. Do nothing about the life God gave me. I have become a monster, a hollow shell of a human. I am what I feared as a child. I have become an extremely mentally-ill, very violent, psychopathic thug. I hate human life. I want to see the world fill with fire when we start a nuclear war. I just hate life, and everyone in it. Humanity has lied to me and cast me out, and acts confused when I am violent, like it doesn't realize it is the reason I'm like this. They lie, saying "it gets better," or "it's not that bad." I hate hearing it. I have terrible luck with everything. I try being perfect for girls, and taking as much advice, and acting on it. But it never works at all. I hate being called the things I'm called. "Gay," "fucker," "retard," "ugly," "autistic," "rapist," "school shooter," "virgin," "creepy," all that. Whether it's from schoolmates or my own family, I hate it. I hate the human race, and I just want off this ride. Say what you want about me in the thread, I don't care. I just wanted to be normal.
>>
u are v brainwashed
>>
>>723206174
I'm listening. Explain
>>
whats ur kik?
>>
Look dude I don't know if this is copypasta but you're in school, you have so much of your life ahead of you. Life turns around in unexpected ways once you get older so you can't give up on it, if you put the effort it in it gets better. Life's only against you if you let it
>>
>>723206631
IAmTheDenimist
>>
>>723206633
Not copypasta. But I'll remember that. Just hope it's right
>>
>>723206823
ignore the people worrying about being important at school, in five years their glory days will be over and they'll crumble at their first taste of failure
>>
File: Hugo-Weaving[1].jpg (52KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo-Weaving[1].jpg
52KB, 852x480px
OP thinks he's an agent, and we're all viruses
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.