[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life is over /b/ >be me 26 >have a good job >be

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 27

File: 6083456576.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
6083456576.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
My life is over /b/

>be me 26
>have a good job
>be together with 23 yo gf for a year now
>she is still at uni
>we make a perfect pair
>do lots of shit
>love to travel
>today she calls me at work if we can meet up
>of course we can
>leave at lunch break
>see her from the distance
>my perfect gf how can I be so lucky
>then I go straight to hell
>with a perfect happy smile she tells me
>"anon I am pregnant"
>my mind blows up like the world trade center on 911
>I see how our everyday programs hanging out together and travelling ends up being at home with a retarded crying baby
>"are you not happy?"
>I surely had a horrible face because I didn't say anything, and I said the biggest retard thing of my life
>"I am just....well...is it too late for abortion?"
>she went full crazy swearing at me what a fucking fuck I am
>she tells me that she is going home and then she leaves to her parents
>go back to work
>go now finally home, she packed her things
>call her several times but she won't answer

what the fuck to do.........
I love her but I don't want a fucking baby.....
>>
>>723204946
It is not so funny...
>>
>>723204788
Your life is over anon, you fucked up by not wrapping your dick accept the consequences
>>
Condoms are cheap, vasectomies are foolproof and reversible, the pill is free. Nice job fucking the next 18 years of you life up, you stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>723205125
>>723205154
This tears me apart to say but I don't want a baby as I said. Can she sue me to pay child support?
>>
>>723204788
You only fucked up by not going with it. It's only rough for like the first year. If she was really the "girl of your dreams" and the first thing you said was "can we kill it?" you're too autistic for happiness anyway.

Dumb cunt.
>>
>>723204788
Man the fuck up OP. You made kid, now raise it.

Or leave her a single mom and be a nigger.
>>
Shit man that sucks. Just gonna have to prove to her you still love her cause she sounds important to you. Just be a man and tell her you don't want to have a baby. I personally don't believe it's wrong to take something without consciousness you know but that's just me. But then again maybe you should just think about raising the baby cause having a baby is awesome.I've never had one but like it's the start of your new family that should be awesome for you
>>
>>723205280
She can and most likely will better to just suck it up and stay with her
>>
File: planning.jpg (203KB, 1728x1512px) Image search: [Google]
planning.jpg
203KB, 1728x1512px
>>723204788
Yeah, pro tip: discuss getting abortions and how babies ruin lives before getting a dick near her cooch.
>>
>>723204788
man fuck her. if you dont want to be a father just let her go! probably, she only got pregnant because she has a stable life and decided that uni is hard and raising a kid is much easier and you will get fucked in the ass because someone needs to pay bills soo...

anyways theres a lot of gurls better than she...post a pic of her... well decide whats better for ui
>>
man try to feed her abortion pills or bail the fuck out of that city/state/country

you will either care for it or pay for it
>>
>>723204788
I wanna Hitler every one of you faggots that call collage "uni" "oh my girlfriend is still in university" you know how fuckin stupid you sound?
>>
Either you excuse yourself and help raise the baby or thats it mate.
>>
>>723204788
>Male of breeding age
>Mates with female of breeding age
>They fall in love
>A child is conceived

"I FUCKED MY LIFE UP"

Great job society, great job.
>>
>>723205280
>i don't want a baby
>fucks girl in the vagina and come inside

you are a retard and feel sorry for your aborted fetus.
>>
>>723206218
>>723206225

fuck u idiot. the girl has to do the fuckin pills
>>
>>723205340
>"can we kill it?"

I just blocked. I know it sounds bad but holy shit.

>>723205468
I just can't change my life so fast. I can't. Why... Everything was so bright yesterday and now.....maybe I am a selfish fuck but I want to have a great career and spending money for shit and travelling while I am still young and not this..

>>723205504
great...just fucking great...

>>723205468
I fucking hate babies. Every single fucking time when I see one they are fucking retarded.

>>723205651
I fucked up....I fucked up...
>>
lots of fish in the tank anon, don't worry
>>
File: Z3hpWEn.png (738KB, 1137x635px) Image search: [Google]
Z3hpWEn.png
738KB, 1137x635px
She wont call answer your calls.
Problem solved my nigga.
>>
>>723206493
man you right! spend your money on shits for you. if she wants to get a baby go adopt one for himself! lol where da fuck did you say i want a baby?! wtf gurls today get pregnat to fuck a dudes life!

man you have a good job, earning some good money! can do whatever you want!

she still in college or university dont know,
will spend all your money for diapers and shit

cant sleep at night!!

man is just up to you, if you want a good life or a bad life
>>
>>723206437
>the girl has

are you 12 y/o?, dumb bitch, the girls has nothing to do, because even if is her fault an she didn't take the pills for any reason, you are equally fucked, if you don't want baby don't fuck the girl in the cunt and come in her cervix like an idiot.
>>
>>723204788
keep calling and messaging everywhere so she knows that you feel sorry and worry about her.
she will finally calm down and you can talk. then just explain your position.

also: having a kid is pretty cool, too. life becomes a totally new perspective and you will soon feel like all that life before must have been meaningless.
seriously, having an awesome kid can rock
>>
actually been there anon
I was terrified to be a father we split up in that progress

now my daughter is actually the best thing in my Life and i wouldnt want to miss her any second

U will experience the same i promise that noone doesnt love their children
>>
>>723204788
The first thing you need to do is to get yourself a nice, fresh meal to enjoy. Give you time to think. Maybe a little wine to relax you, so you can weigh up the options.

You need to do this, because the pasta you just served up is very stale
>>
>>723204788
LOL
>>
>>723205461
This.
>>
>has sex without protection
>genuinely surprised when gf says she's pregnant

You're a fucking knob m8.
>>
>>723206914
shit the fuck up. i know that i are a girlie bitch. GTFO. this is only guys matters.

now go fuck urself
>>
>>723204788
I wish i had children at your age. I waited until I was in my late thirties. Now I will never know rest.

you are young enough to be a good father, and then still have some time at the end of your life to yourself. be a man, be a father. it will change your life for the better.
>>
>is it too late for abortion?

that's fucking savage.

keksimus maximus
>>
>>723204788
You sir, are a cunt
>>
>>723206605
I can't decide if this is a positive thing or not

>>723206840
this hurt me the most in this thread

>>723206971
I sent her some messages on fb and on her phone that I want to talk, I just don't know if I really want. What should I tell her I didn't change my mind?

>>723206985
I am a manchild myself, she took care of me. (she usually makes me some good food when I get home from work, now I am eating bread with nutella) I can't take care a kid, and I don't want to. I never liked kids. When we visited a relative with a kid with my family I never wanted to take one in my hands.

>>723207007
I have only whiskey and it tastes like shit

>>723207337
I fucked up I know please don't make me kill myself

>>723207493
I just can't imagine it how can it change my life for better. Taking care a retarded baby instead of doing my hobbies.
>>
File: 1482362578927.jpg (30KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
1482362578927.jpg
30KB, 640x601px
You're so fucked bro. Better hope she miscarries. You're life its too over.
>>
>>723207855

You have two options right now.

1= apologize and tell her you couldn't think. Then feed her abortion pills in secret and hope she has a miscarriage.(look up other ways for miscarriage and do that too) THEN USE CONDOM IN FUTURE YOU DUMB FUCK.

2= Tell her you don't want the kid and she breaks up with you. Then she will chase you around for child support and you will be bleeding for the next 18 years. A lot of drama with your life(future wife, your kids later on, this kid when he grows up, etc.)
>>
>>723207855
man lol.. just chill!!!

are you prepared for a kid?! yes or no?

do you want her at ur side?! do you love she that much to have kids with her?!

you have to decide good life alone, or life sucks at first but then get better and you have some pussy to eat.
>>
>>723208135
Oh and the third option

3= Accept the fuck up and raise the kid, marry the girl, live happily ever after.
>>
>>723207855
The baby is not retarded. You're retarded.
>>
>>723207855
>I just can't imagine it how can it change my life for better. Taking care a retarded baby instead of doing my hobbies.

because you begin to live for someone else instead of yourself.

almost impossible to explain, but all good fathers will agree. You are not that young. By the age of 26 you should have all of your selfish partying videogames for 10 straight hours out of your system.

No one is ready to become a dad for the first time. But the universe chose this time for you. embrace it, and become the man you were meant to be.
>>
File: 1486340655282.png (109KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1486340655282.png
109KB, 500x384px
>>723204788
kek.

You're a moron OP. Accept that fact and move on, hope the baby doesn't turn out to be a moron as well and make sure you never reproduce again :^)

Now if you'll excuse me, i have my nice childless life to lead and time to spend that won't be interrupted by a autistic crying baby.
>>
>>723207855
Stupid fuck, now you don't have your girl, will never get a better with your child support-owing-ass, and won't have the relationship you should with your offspring. All of life is about legacy, you just created a shit one.
>>
>>723207855

If you haven't already, apologise for being such a tool in the heat of the moment - but that in thee heat of the moment, you were terrified by the enormity of the situation.
Then let her know that when she feels up to it you want to talk properly about what to do next.

I'm not surprised she took her stuff and moved out if she thinks you truly meant what you said - it doesn't sound like you really did mean to be so callous in the way you said it, even it is the way you'd like to go.

When you eventually meet up with her, you're going to be on the back foot by being so unthinking with the way you worded your response the first time, so you'll have to be totally open to her point of view (and if you're not, you're going to have to appear so), otherwise you might be as fucked as everyone else is saying.

There's plenty of room for reconciliation here because emotions are still very high, but you're going to have to be far less entitled and fucking autistic about it - whatever happens next, you are 50% responsible for what is currently growing inside your girlfriend (or ex-girlfriend as the case may be), and that is the reality.

The only way you can be a cunt about this is either by:
a) Running away and/or hiding
b) Trying to manipulate or pressure this poor girl into an abortion - you both decided to have unprotected sex, and this very situation is what the protection is from. Suck it up.

I hope it gets resolved OP. And for the sake of everyone involved, if not yourself, please don't an hero - potentially, a child might need you in the world now, and that is all the more reason to live.
>>
>>723208414

What if I don't have the selfish partying videogames for 10 straight hours out of my system yet?
>>
>>723204788
ya fucked up, son
>>
I had a kid at 26 too. Freaked the fuck out and didn't know what to do either. Lots of people responding hitting you with some real advice so I'll keep mine short. Noone's ready the first time. Man the fuck up and get ready to be a dad. The love you'll have for your child is strong. You'll die for them. Man up and marry that chick before a real man does and then raises your kid demoting you to a cuck
>>
>can we kill our son plox
>>
File: 1484004531305.jpg (138KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484004531305.jpg
138KB, 720x1080px
>>723204788
She played you for the fool you are. Now you get to pay her tuition in the form of "Child Support" Now she's entitled to your shit.

You deserve it for wanting the murder the innocent child to begin with you fucking degenerate.
>>
if you dont want a kid in your life, you probably wont succeed to raise children.

get her cunt tossed to abortion clinic.
>>
She can and will sue your ass for child support, dead certain. 18 or 25 years in some countries. there is no way around it. maybe in somalia or syria. but in every other country: no way. vasectomy costs less than 1000 $ and you can live your life free as you want it. But no. you decided to let a woman make your life choices. Congrats.
>>
File: asianshepard.jpg (14KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
asianshepard.jpg
14KB, 358x358px
>>723208438
>MOM, TENDIES
>coming boopsykin!

>my nice childless life

you go get em anon, you show the world how great it is to be you. over weight, pimple ridden, down trodden pile of nigger shit that'll never know the pleasure of inserting his penis into a vagina.

GOD SPEED YOU RETARDED FUCK.
>>
>>723204788
>could use condoms
>doesn't use condoms
sorry OP but your a dumbass and now your going to deal with the consequences of being a dumbass
>>
>>723205461
This

Or get a good lawyer and set terms before it comes
>>
File: Baby pressure.jpg (39KB, 392x245px) Image search: [Google]
Baby pressure.jpg
39KB, 392x245px
>>723207855
>I just can't imagine it how can it change my life for better. Taking care a retarded baby instead of doing my hobbies.
It can't.
If you do not want a kid you will be a shit father.
Sure tons of breeders want to see your happiness die like their did. They are now shit fathers and telling themselves they are great or "doing the best they can".

With this baby your future dies. You will live in poverty. In just 10-20 years you will be one of those sad subhumans who lives vicariously through their kids (see any small town in Ohio or TX for an example of the worst of this).

Talk to a lawyer and see if you can get her to sign a contract that absolves you of all child support.

Then get the fuck out. Join teh peace corps or something. Live your life, make money, be happy. And if one day you feel like adding another hungry mouth to a grossly over populated world at least at that point you have a chance at raising a productive member of society rather than trash that the rest of us have to support.

Don't listen to the breeders, like livestock they do not tend to have higher brain functions.
>>
>>723205905
>man fuck her.

He's way ahead of you, buddy.
>>
>>723205461
Yep.
>>
>>723208687
then you temper yourself and do it in your limited freetime.

I hated kids when I was young too, but theres no possibility you will hate your own. You will know and experience a new type of love that some people will never know.

It's the reason why we are here. Not to please ourselves, but to create the next generation. To pass on our knowledge, our dreams, our morals and traditions. You will find new meaning and purpose in your life. You can't see it now but it will redefine you as a new, better man.
>>
>>723204788
Do I have to spell this out for you?
>ask to meet someplace fairly unpopulated
>run up in a mask, demand wallet it a strange voice
>boot her in the fucking stomach as hard as you can
>run with wallet
>from a safe distance take off mask, sweatshirt, sweats, change shoes
>walk back to her and be the hero
>act like you changed your mind and you want the kid so you freak out and drive to the hospital asap
>lose the kid, keep the girl, be the hero
>>
Pay child support get another girlfriend, and keep travel and ps4 gaming.

If you suck in life go suffer to facebook fagg op

Kisses
>>
>>723208687
You will once the kid is born.

Just man up and raise the damn kid. Quit being a scared little faggot. You can try delicately raising the possibility of adoption, but if she wants to keep the child and you love her then do you part as a parent. Otherwise, start budgeting for 18 years of child support.
>>
>>723209280
don;t listen to this faggot.

he is the one with no future. millions of years of evolution dies because of this selfish faggot. in less than five years after his death, his pathetic life will have amounted to nothing and will be remembered by no one.
>>
File: 1480023296482.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480023296482.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
lol you have 2 options
>disapear completely
or
>suck it up and be a dad
because she wants the kid so
>>
Make an abortion smoothie or pay for the rest of your life.
>>
File: muhtendies.png (11KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
muhtendies.png
11KB, 233x217px
>>723209125
Are you actually fucking retarded beyond believe? Think logically for a fucking second you utter fucking retard.

Do you honestly believe my mom would make me tendies if she knew I had a child? Do you think she would have the time to make me tendies if she also had to take care of my child? Laughing my fucking ass off, you are quite literally implying that diapers for that shitting little autistic meatbag is more important then my tendies.

Look dear anon, I turn 37 this year alright. I still have a long live ahead of me. I'm not about to spend my coupons on fucking babymilk or diapers you dumb fuck. Don't you ever dare fucking suggesting that shit agian.

Holy shit anon, you are pretty fucking stupid.
>>
just keep posting pictures of frogs on the internet, I'm sure it'll all work out.
>>
>>723204788
You love her and don't want a baby, but didn't take precautions to avoid ending up in a situation where you might lose the "love of your life" or get stuck in a situation or lifestyle you don't want aka baby daddy...

Guess who's an idiot? Maybe you'll think things true better next time. If there's a next time. Also, kids aren't that bad and smart and decent couples manage to still be quite romantic, sexual and intimate even with a kid (minus the first 3-4 years, which kind of suck all around).
>>
File: capone.jpg (6KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
capone.jpg
6KB, 195x258px
Three words for OP
Cum and go.
>>
>>723209344
Listen to this guy
>>
>>723206000
> collage
Kek. And university is the latin word like most words you hear in a university
>>
>>723206555
nice trips
>>
>>723204788
Give her some days and yourself. Think about which possibilities you have and want. Speak with her. Its that easy
>>
File: earl.png (451KB, 532x513px) Image search: [Google]
earl.png
451KB, 532x513px
>>723209509
>anon your talking to has saved the world 20 times
>anon is a millionaire mob leader living in las vegas aswell

>anon has defeated dr. death from releasing a virus that kills all humans

>anon has 30 gold medals from serving in ww2

>anon couldn't have done any of this if he had a child
>>
>>723204788
I think you're just a selfish dick. I would give just about anything to trade places with you. If you don't understand what great thing you've got /b/ro, I feel sorry for you
>>
>>723210403
>being a slave to a bitch and her retarded baby
>what a great thing

cuck
>>
File: 1388708869920.jpg (78KB, 452x468px) Image search: [Google]
1388708869920.jpg
78KB, 452x468px
>>723204788

Just admit you were scared and said something dumb

If you love her and the kid actually is yours then have the fucking kid, worst case scenario is that you don't travel for a few years then go to family-ish places together with the kid.
>>
how about you man the fuck up and raise your child? you're 26 fucking years old, not 16
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>723205047
>>
>>723204788
>Be perfect age to begin fatherhood
>Have gf you love
>She's perfect age to be a mother
>You have the money to raise kids well
>Baww thread

OP, you're the biggest faggot in the history of faggot OPs.
>>
>>723210527
THIS! OP read this shit! are you a viril man or a faggot?!

LIVE YOUR LIFE FREE!!! FUCK THE BITCHES! YOULL FIND SOME GREAT PUSSY
>>
>>723205461
Absolutely this
>>
Dude if you really love her I think you can get comfortable with the baby, although I dont have one so just a guess.

So dont loose her because of this shit. drive to her, you have to show her that you love her and thought again about it. you probably have to do some romantic af move or so to really show her that you mean it seriously. fight for it

inb4 homo virgin, both not true
>>
>>723204788
>love of your life perfect gf
>i dont want babies

not wanting a child with your wife is mentally retarded
>>
even with the best lawyer in the world there is no way to avoid child support. forget it. i dont understand why so many anons think: get a good lawyer -> not have to pay child support. Not in this world. not even in mexico this could be possible.
>>
WHAT A DICK NIGGA, I WANT ITTTT

I demand attention.
>>
>>723209344

You don't get out often do you, kid?
>>
File: aa2.jpg (45KB, 600x501px) Image search: [Google]
aa2.jpg
45KB, 600x501px
>be a faggot get aids
>fornicate and raise the child
Should have waited til marriage.
>>
>>723204788
I read this carefully and determined that you're garbage.
>>
File: 1472685148136.jpg (523KB, 1600x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1472685148136.jpg
523KB, 1600x1097px
There not pleasing these new age faggots.

Guys like you are the reason the last two generations were raised by women and why men are such pathetic faggots now riding shot gun in their gf's cars and letting them work and pay bills.

They never had a positive role model to learn manly traits and strengthen you spine for the world ahead.

every one asks whats the meaning of life.
>stay alive
>find someone you love
>make babies that you love
>persue love
>protect your clan like a guardian
>scream the coming of your progeny from the mountain tops like a great Viking king proud of his new warrior prince
>see your enemies driven before you
>hear the lamentations of their women

Now we have a bunch of pale white faggy dudes with noodly little shrimpy arms and
" feewings"

Iv been with my lady for 4+ years and we are expecting our first baby in July.

At first you are freaked the fuck out, then when you see that little head and arms and feet on the ultrasound picture a surge of testosterone rushes over you and you swell with crazy pride and vow to be protector from then forth.

Dont be a girly man Op. You hobbies and travels will be even more fun when you share it with your babies.
>>
>>723204946
/thread
>>
>>723213111
/trips
>>
>be a 22 yo girl
>still going to uni
>live together with a 26 year old manchild
>I don't know why am I attracted to him
>I cook for him and I do the laudry
>while I need to study
>while he plays video games and wants sex
>last time he didn't want to use protection
>well...he is older than me...maybe he can pull it out
>if not....we will have a baby together. I love him and he loves me so it won't be a problem
>it turns out I am pregnant
>I am scared but it is something gorgeous
>tell him
>his first reaction is to kill our baby

Kill yourself OP you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1484699594976.png (278KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1484699594976.png
278KB, 512x384px
>>723212862
But it's been shown that kids lower testosterone and for a man against "feewings" you sure sing the lamentation of them heavy with emotion.
>>
>>723213738
That's called being a man, op is just a child that gets a funny feeling in his peepee from time to time.
>>
File: 1475659426614.png (396KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
1475659426614.png
396KB, 600x437px
>>723204788
Well, it could be worse. The first thing you have to ralise is, that you can now tell your child, that her/his mother should have swallow her/him.
>>
>>723213561
This. I would exterminate this fucking manchilds on /b/
>>
File: 1299886992991.jpg (3KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1299886992991.jpg
3KB, 126x126px
>>723204788
What do you expect? you fucked her without a condom.
>Jokes on you dad
>>
>>723204788
Dude, just kill yourself now. It's not even worth it
>>
>>723213561
You must be a woman you fucking cunt

>be a 22 yo girl
>still going to uni
>live together with a 26 year old who works to feed me and pays the rent
>last time when we had sex I was too dumb to ask him to use fucking condoms
>well I was a bitch who opens her legs wide
>if we will have a baby together he is gonna be my slave for life and he is going to pay for child support forever
>it turns out I am pregnant
>my life is secured forever
>tell him
>his first reaction is to kill our baby
>I go home to my parents and I am planning forward what will I do with that money

Kill yourself you fucking cunt. I hope OP will kick her in the stomach.
>>
>>723214573
So rude.
>>
>>723204788
Leave her she'll meet another man one day who will take care of that kid.
>>
>>723205962
Give her some time Op before you blow her phone up to much then do this. Convince her you're fine with it but stop texting her for like 48 hours unless she text you first within that time
>>
you are fucked. its up to her
means shes keeping it
and you are an asswhole for telling her to kill it
do you no know this is how women work
its you fault no matter what dude.
remember the only answer is
wat you gonna do
>>
>>723205461
This
>>
>>723206985
>niggers
>>
>>723215176
>stop texting her for like 48 hours

this is fucking bullshit. girls are special kinds of animals, if you don't text her they will think that you are a heartless scum. It happened with me already, girl said that she needs time, so I gave it to her.

Next week she freaked out why didn't I say anything, I was like "wtf you told me you need time", and she was "YES BUT I WAS MENTALLY UNSTABLE AND I NEEDED YOU YOU FUCKING BASTARD"
>>
BLACKED
>>
>end up accepting baby
>baby is born
>down syndrome
>24/7 care for the rest of it's life
>>
>>723207855
>I fucked up I know please don't make me kill myself
Fuck you.
You deserve to die if you are this stupid.
>>
Im not reading all these replys, so, she should have considered your reaction, it was obviously not planned or discussed, now you know her intent. Go with it, who knows what will happen. Shes young and a lot of first timers are prone to miscarry. Bide your time and go with it either way. You may end up father of the fucking year once you set eyes on the little fucker.
>>
>>723212862
>travels
>children
>pick one
>>
i was hoping this was going to be something different. you'll be fine, good luck with your child.
>>
>>723204788
Assloads of Orange juice
>>
If she does self terminate and you are back together after working out the bumps... you better have some serious relationship skills, you will get the blame and it will end your relationship
>>
>>723209344
Clever,fucking give this guy an applod
>>
>>723209675
Perfection
>>
man the fuck up
take care of it
be a father
you need to finish what you started.
>>
>>723215656
This, OP. Make her miscarry. Lots of pills do the job.
>>
>>723212862
Fuck this op, abort it with the slurpee suggested earlier
>>
>>723217503
Fuck this dumbass shit. Kids ruin your life.
>>
>>723213561
No, don't kill yourself, faggot. Kill her
>>
Push her down some stairs
>>
>>723207855
>calls his own baby retarded

Yeah please become an hero because she's going to give birth to that child and you sound like the worst father in the world.

wahhhh dont wanna take care of some retarded stupid stinky baby

OP confirmed 12 year old
>>
>>723208414
what if some people enjoy having the occasional drink or short videogame session?

and oh fuck that the universe bullshit really lol
>>
File: 1487294184087.jpg (36KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487294184087.jpg
36KB, 400x300px
>>723204788
ROFL
>>
>>723215428
Nah Fuck that, you had a crazy psycho bitch. Don't text this bitch or she'll think she owns you
>>
>>723204788
If she wants to keep it she keeps it. What you did there is you revealed your power level on this topic to which seems near and dear to her, and the fact it is so close to her tells me she considered this and accepted her fate months ago. The way I see it as a married guy is this: your job was good enough for her to setup shop in your life, or she legitimately loves you and thinks the child is the penultimate expression of love and you took a piss on the idea. Either way she will tell her parents she's pregnant, and may or may not tell them your reaction, but she certainly will not forget this.
>>
>>723204788
Either she abandons you and becomes a single parent, she gets an abortion, or you will actually have to help raise a child.

I would try convincing her to get an abortion, otherwise there is nothing else you can really do to fix the relationship or the child.
>>
>>723204788
kids aren't too bad OP. im 31 with a 7 yr old daughter. you're atleast 26, you could be 17 or something. kids aren't that bad just go call that woman back and try to calm her down. your life isn't over. mine wasn't anyways
>>
>>723216565
Martin?
>>
>>723204788
Stop being a nigger and accept the mistakes you made with not using protection.

The girl loves you, and you love her.

Procreate you dumb faggot. Life starts now, ur mcdonalds job wont cut it anymore.
>>
>>723216565
Or abortion pills
>>
>>723217709
cool, so this is what happens:
>she gives birth
>you pay child support, and I mean, you get reamed
>literally no father figure in their life
>they end up a loser with daddy issues, and you become an alcoholic douchebag and you'll regret your stupid decision 15-20 years later

seen this happen so many times.

grow the fuck up. hopefully she finds a man that's willing to be a father.
>>
>>723218291
>hopefully she finds a man that's willing to be a father.

If shes hot i'd take over. OP show pics.
>>
you let this girl know your real name? i never tell women my name. theres girls that im actually friends with that dont know my real name. if im putting my dick anywheres near a woman i never give my real name, ever. unless im getting married then its like oh i forgot to tell you im really don johnston. but thats it. i probly do have kids out there, and a couple baby mommas lookin for some dude that dont exist
>>
>>723218465
top kek
>>
OP here. I changed my mind. Whoever rolls trips will name my baby.
>>
Op you absolutely must pretend to be okay with it and slip her some abortion pills. Just don't act suspicious. Maybe you know someone that works as a server somewhere and ask them if they will do it.
>>
>>723218627
Fuck off.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQFFrjLrsI

papa

hahah aHAHAHAHAHAHAHMUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OPs reaction in the video
>>
>>723218627
Fuck you, not Op.
stallion for boy
Isabel for girl
>>
Buy the most dark chocolate ice cream (the darker and chunkier, the better) then buy a shit load of concentrated vitamin c (a lot). Mix the shit out of ingredient. If she want to go back to you house. Feed her the ice cream. Try to feed her until she eats most of it, you can eat some too. An overload of vitamin c will abort the child. She'll hate you but you saved your life and hers.
>>
>>723218800
You are very experienced in this matter anon.
>>
>>723204788
Looks like you stuck your dick in crazy.
>>
Abortion is murder.
Fuck you op.
>>
Start making yourself a milkshake and ask her if she'd like some. Don't make a big ass amount to where she can't finish hers.
If she doesn't want it then you'll just have to eat it but without having added the pill so it doesn't look suspicious. Act normal while you're eating it and know that you'll slip it in something else.
Even better, buy different juices and empty them except leave a glass full in each container with the pill already mixed in so that way she will help herself to it and not ever realise anything. Wouldn't suggest having more than two or three juices though. May be kinda odd they are all one glass
>>
Real OP here. It is 2:45 at night here, I am going for a sleep. I am sorry that I didn't reply I had phone call first with my sister (my gf is a very good friend with her and of course she ran to my sister to tell what a douchebag I am ), then with my mother (my sister ran to my mother lol).

She is calling people in my family but she won't answer my calls. I fucking love woman. And my sister and mother were like "You broke her heart what did you expect"
>>
>>723218800
She won't hate him if she doesn't know Martin. Cant force feed her
>>
>>723219394
Abortion pill
>>
>>723209344
Best option.
>>
>>723219552
whats that a hand full of tylenol or like 2 aleve
>>
>>723204788
Op, you are a faggot for not recognizing true happiness.

i hope you feel like shit, b/c your (ex-)gf sure as hell does. congratulations
>>
>>723205154
The pill isn't free, virgin. Been with multiple girls on it and gone with them to the pharmacy. Unless your girl is willing to take that old ass garbage shit that planned parenthood hands out(idk if it's free) but then there are a bunch of side effects
>>
Anon just say you were completely in shock at the moment and it was a lot to take in because it's a big step for you to
Girls fall for that line of bullshit
>>
>>723220122
>dumb girl is not using pills
>she must feel like shit

I can't see a problem here.
>>
>>723220261
are you retarded?
she obviously wanted a child, hence the reaction you dumb shit.
she prolly feels like crap because OP is an autistic piece of cat vomit, who does not know how to deal with a situation like this.
>>
Ask somebody to fucking kick her stomach.
>>
Do heroin
>>
File: 1471702409475.jpg (40KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
1471702409475.jpg
40KB, 600x440px
>>723209280
You're a fucking retard. There's no way you get to sign a contract absolve g you from your child. Why even give advice when you're so retarded

Op I know it's scary but you need to get back with her right now. Otherwise you will be scum of the earth making her raise a child without a father or another man raising your child. If that happens you should kill yourself in shame..
>>
File: 1423727913421.jpg (44KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
1423727913421.jpg
44KB, 301x267px
YOU FUCKING PIECE OF CUNT
I HAVE SOLID PLAN:
1. go back say u were out of you mind because you don't like babys and scared
2. stay with her sissy and tak eresponsebility
3.???
4. Profit
>>
>>723221425
this
>>
>>723204788
Well you should have worn a rubber if you really didn't want a fucking baby idiot
>>
>>723206000
University and Colleges aren't the same thing you retard.
>>
>>723221708
>2017
>blaming people for having sex instead of blaming (the politician you hate most) for not giving out more condoms

there is no place in this world for your sound logic.
>>
>>723222191

Holy fuck, the communist trash embedded in this post is fucken awful.

If you cant afford a cheap box of rubber balloons, don't fuck. It's not the tax payers job to buy you fucken condoms fuck head.
>>
>>723221780
yeah. not that guy but where i live college is where you would take a trade like carpenter/electrician and various other minor courses that would give you a certificate
>>
>>723204788
Move

to another country.

How good are you at your job? Find a way to do it in Mexico.
>>
>>723223121
>advising OP to cross the border to mexico

god damn.
>>
>>723208238
Don't forget option 4
4= Hire a rapist to fuck up that uterus with tools of war and torture
>>
if you have a baby your life is over anon, dump her.
>>
Retern da baby for being defective, that shit's still under warranty rite?
>>
>>723204788
Man up faggot. Your life is just begining
>>
File: rsz_miracle-baby[1].jpg (28KB, 368x467px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_miracle-baby[1].jpg
28KB, 368x467px
>>723204788
OP's family
>>
>>723204788
Girls love the truth. And sometimes, the truth hurts.
Just tell your girlfriend, "I didnt anticipate a child so early in my life. I was shocked and Im sorry how I reacted"
Chances are the girl doesn't want to have an abortion. Just dont leave her. Stay with her. Dont be a selfish prick...
>>
Kill her then yourself OP its the only way out.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.