[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey in/b/reds, Let's here your fucked up, dirty, nasty

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: D8C03A7.jpg (87KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
D8C03A7.jpg
87KB, 533x800px
Hey in/b/reds, Let's here your fucked up, dirty, nasty Wincest Stories
>>
one time i fucked your mom
>>
File: wincest3.png (459KB, 480x639px) Image search: [Google]
wincest3.png
459KB, 480x639px
>>723204016
>>
File: wincest-jabba.jpg (59KB, 528x560px) Image search: [Google]
wincest-jabba.jpg
59KB, 528x560px
>>
File: wincest2.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wincest2.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>>
>>723204016
>do i look like a full woman
... what?
>>
File: IMG_0053.jpg (97KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0053.jpg
97KB, 700x714px
>>723204016

here is a tip

Assuming you are at least half good looking and not a total sorry fucking loser your mom is probably one of the easier lays you can get.

>what??? No way?!

Yes way friend

1. Your mom is a middle aged woman who is horny all the time, chances are your dad and her's sex life is absolute shit

2. You are , most likely, a seemingly better looking version of your dad.

3. The only people women love unconditionally is their children. Your mom would do anything for you.

Seriously, you think I'm kidding but I'm not. Most likely the only thing stopping you from being balls deep in your mom is just the balls and the will to make a move.

Now my mom is not attractive so I have little interest in going there but I have no doubt that I could have her on all fours on the kitchen floor if I felt like it.

Sisters, now sisters are harder unless you are insanely attractive that it overrides her rational mind and turns her into a cock guzzling horndog because of your perfect male beauty. Or I suppose if she is like a crack head or something. Chances are sister fucking is out unless you are uber Chad.

Daughters. Once again let's assume you are above average in attraction or this isn't happening. women as we all know are attracted to dominate alpha men. And I'm a young girl's life who is more top dog than a father? And you have the power dynamic of a father daughter relationship. Girls would be more willing to do what you ask since you are the patriarch.

Now if you are a girl it's easy to seduce your dad or brother just make it obvious and be aggressive they are men. Sons might be harder unless you are a milf them it's also going to be easy
in descending order the easiest:
>sister seducing brother
>daughter seducing father
>son seducing single mom or mom in a bad relationship
>son seducing mom
>mom seducing son
>dad seducing daughter
>brother seducing sister (the toughest)
>>
>>723206093
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaNRhtip6S4
>>
>>723204016
>be some years ago
>be a high school swimmer
>have a great body
>now I'm fat : (
>anyway because f my abs my hot older cousin (24 at the time) and I fucked when she came to visit for a wedding
>she was such a fuckign maniac it was awsome
>we banged a couple of times after that over about 3 years during family visits

Also used to get Pervy comments from my mom and sisters whenever I was in my sleeps which is pretty common for swimmers to go through

One thing is for sure women cannot control themselves around attractive men they like lose their mind for abs and atrong arms
>>
Here's mine

>be 13
>Mom 31
>Dad an hero'd in garage via carbon monoxide
>Be a sociopath not giving a single fuck
>Mom is desperate for any satisfaction
>One night you're jacking it in the living room
>Mom is in room sleeping
>Hear creak coming from up stairs
>gottarun.jpg
>Mom comes down stairs drunk and slutty in night gown
>Hiding behind couch with a diamond hard from mom's sexy body showing through the transparent underwear
>Mom calls out "anon are you in here"
>13 y/o I am can't lie to desperate drunk mom
>I yell "I'm in here mom"
>It's 10:30 pm mom can't sleep and I'm in boxers
>Mompai says "anon come sleep with me, I can't sleep upstairs alone"
>Holyshitisthishappening.pdf
>Gladly follow her upstairs brushing me wood to the side of my thigh
>We're in the room lying down on the bed
>She moves her hand to my cock
>Prenut.txt
>She feels the nut bust on her hand looks at me pulls my boxers all the down way and licks it all
>Me not questioning shit reaches for her boobs
>She gives me a blowie, my nervous system is still in shock so I can't cum
>I make up her hard work by licking her cunt for about 7 minutes minor squirt comes up
> I think I'm ready stick my dick in her slit
>Mom says "are you sure"
>I French kiss her and start thrusting into her
>Last about 5 mins and I need to bust I do it inside not giving a shit this is fucking amazing
>She cleans all the cum of my dick and we go to sleep
>Time machine 1 week later (we haven't brought this up until this point)
>We're both in the kitchen she's cooking, my 13 year old faggot self was Skydoesminecraft on YouTube
>Out of know where mom says wanna do it again
>We do it for about 2 hours
>We agree this is mutual and we like doing it together
>She dresses up goes to work and that's the end of the day

We've been doing this ever since I'm 17 now and she's recently agreed to do anal. Our relationship is still normal and there is no awkwardness, I do have a girlfriend and the sex with mother is just casual.
>>
>>723208057
You are literally living a dream anon

Pics of mom
>>
>>723208454
Sorry can't nee
>>
>be me at 15. Dad marries the woman he had dated for a few years after splitting with my mom.
>Woman has a 12yr old daughter that's now my step sis.
>dad has a long talk with me about her because her dad had molested her for years before her mom found out.
>tells me not to mention her dad and to avoid "dirty" topics with her.
>don't get it until the week after they move in. She is hypersexualized and always finding a reason to talk about sex.
>parents do Thier best to stop her including therapy. Gets lighter but never stops.
>it's 230am and about a month after they moved in. I can't sleep so I decide to jerk off.
>pretty into it head thrown back on pillow jerking away. Feel hot wet moistness all over my cockhead.
>step sis is standing on the side of bed bent over with my dick in her mouth.
>I never heard her come in. I was scared and confused but it felt so good I didn't say anything I just let her. After a minute she pops it out and gets on top of me.
>I'm freaking out because ive never made out yet let alone sex. She must have noticed cuz she asked if I was ok.
> I just nodded as she put me inside and them moved her hips. Came inside her in less than a minute.
>she gets off me and lays next to me and says she wanted to do that since she moved here and she has no one to play "the night time game" with. >Asks if I will play. Say yes and at pretty much the same time we said we should keep it secret.

Never stopped fucking her. We are both married to other people but have sex at least 4-6 times a month. Two of her children we are pretty sure are mine. One for sure is her husbands. I'm not a fool and know she cheats on him with other men to. Kinda feel sorry for him he's a nice guy
>>
>>723208454
Sorry can't, need to stay anonymous. my mother has a pretty big social media presence
>>
>>723208454
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>723208980
Pics of just body?
>>
File: 1339129052232.jpg (104KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1339129052232.jpg
104KB, 1024x819px
>>
>>723208950
How old are you guys now?

Those inbreds have birth disorders of any sort?
>>
>>723209144
Aight, I'll try to find some but I don't have much pics of her
>>
>>723209200
I'm 32 she's 29 and since we are just step siblings there's no genetic mutations.
>>
>>723209442
Oh yeah forgot you weren't related
But we're you both romantic towards each other in anyway?
>>
>>723206189
Lol this skit man his is how I feel about having a daughter
>>
>>723210468
Only in private we couldn't exactly display romantic love around others. But she told me when she was 13 she'd love me forever even after we grew up and got married to different people. So far she's been true to that and part of me loves her very much we just can never openly be together.
>>
>>723211155
Anal?
>>
>>723211155
Also how did she feel about being raped as a kid ?
>>
>>723211334
I've put my dick everywhere she has over the years. I'm not big on anal neither is she but we did do it a few times to try it.
>>
>>723211563
What do you and her do for a living?
>>
>>723211505
I asked her about it once. She thought for a moment then said she guess the only effect it had was she was continuing to have sex so young after it stopped. That she had sex way earlier than was normal but other than that she thought she was ok and not really bothered by it.
>>
>>723211734
I work for a computer company. And she's a stay at home mom
>>
>>723211911
That's so cool do you build PC's or software related things? What ever happened to her pops?
>>
>>723212120
I'm in sales I pitch our products to buyers. No idea what happened to her bio dad. He went to prison before my dad met her mom. No idea after that.
>>
>>723212551
Hey you have kik or something would love to contact you externally and hear more about your incest stories

Also do you play Cs go?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.