[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna get nudes from this girl so bad, how does an inexperienced

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 63721817384.png (2MB, 860x1529px) Image search: [Google]
63721817384.png
2MB, 860x1529px
I wanna get nudes from this girl so bad, how does an inexperienced awkward faggot like me do it?

Pic related.
>>
Send her money. Bitches love money
>>
Send her niggers. Bitches love niggers
>>
>>723198605
this one really does
>>
>>723198209
Send her nudes. Bitches love nudes
>>
File: trump reacts.png (71KB, 287x455px) Image search: [Google]
trump reacts.png
71KB, 287x455px
>>723198740
Then i suggest letting her bitch ass get rapped by monkeys OP
>>
Bitches love unsolicited dick pics.
>>
>>723198209
JUST DO IT
Nah for real tho if you're inexperienced just try over and over again. Whenever I wanted nudes from girls I went on omegle to talk to girls. But it's not always dependend on your skills sometimes you just get lucky. My advice is go on omegle and just try a bunch of techniques (straight forward, then nice guy etc.) see what works the best for you. Also don't be serious about it sometimes i just joked around wrote stupid shit and it worked. One bitch wrote which team are you on (that was the question she opened the conversation with), me not knowing any reference or something she could mean with that question, answered team 7inch and that bitch actually gave me her snapchat and sended me nudes.
So if you don't feel confident enough to ask her yet just practice with a bunch of girls on omegle.
>>
Give her snap to someone who isn't a little dicked beta faggot and hope he's generous enough to share them with you.
>>
> I wanna get nudes from this girl

You Master.
You don't even think "I wanna fuck her" anymore.
You just want some nudes in order to masturbate. You don't even think about the possibility of having sex.

You Master, have probably earned a new level of mastery.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.