[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there so much hate and prejudice in the world based on

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: file.gif (195KB, 289x355px) Image search: [Google]
file.gif
195KB, 289x355px
Why is there so much hate and prejudice in the world based on ethnicity and nationality? Why is there such a huge divide between groups of people differentiating only by their skin pigmentation? Why is it so hard for many people to separate culture from race? Why does everyone like to tell others how to live so much? This shit just makes me sad, I really wish people just got along better with each other... Damn, I need a joint right now
>>
File: 1487548347444.png (166KB, 720x145px) Image search: [Google]
1487548347444.png
166KB, 720x145px
"I pull my face out the dirt slow
These days I only wake up third of the way, narco
Held to deep rapid eye move, hold
These days I recede, rapid I reload…"
>>
>>723188984
>ethnicity

tribalism. the fear of the "other". if they look sufficently different from you, then you'll despise them. if they wrong you, you'll hate all like them.

this is one of the chief evils that persist in the minds of all humankind. only through education, science, and philosophy can we hope to overcome these failing of the human mind.

~ elder of mydarlingdragon dot com
>>
>>723188984
Language barriers.
>>
>>723188984
Because people are different, and that's OK. We won't all get along because we have different ideals and values. For the last 100 000 years, the largest determinant for whether someone's compatible with you culturally has been skin colour and language.

Now we're blurring borders and somehow expect everything our social evolution has taught us to no longer be relevant. Good luck.
>>
>>723188984
Abrahamic religions planted the seeds of hatred and despising the "others".
>>
i think basically, some people are just really insecure and it ends up coming up in twisted ways.
>>
>>723190553
although I think that is very true. It's not like pantheistic societies were some sore of Utopias either.
>>
I totally agree we just need to kill all the niggers
>>
>>723190553
pantheistic societies were just as xenophobic. east asia is highly racist to this day with very little abrahamic religious influence. tribalism is a human condition! do not simply scapegoat culture!
>>
>>723191675
No they weren't but as far back as you go into history you can see that they did not kill anyone due to being different from them. That patent belongs to the "religions"
>>
File: piccolo.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
piccolo.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
Dunbar's Number.

look it up on wikipedia.

primate tribes can not get larger than about 80 people before there are too many faces to remember. anyone inside that group is okay. anyone outside that group is a nigger and fuck them.

that's how your brain works, and no amount of affirmative action can change it.
>>
>>723192058
explain the explicitly atheist chinese cultural revolution with religion
>>
>>723192029
Being xenophobic isn't a single level state. If has levels. "Killing" due to xenophobia is mostly global due to the 3 religions.
>>
File: 1483241808175.jpg (32KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483241808175.jpg
32KB, 400x250px
>>723188984
I feel you man
>>
>>723191753
What? no way! Have you ever seen mixed women? Just look at Brazil. They are fucking drop dead gorgeous. i say, let all the races fuck each other and make more beautiful mixed people.
>>
>>723192485
the shills finally show up to shit all over this thread
>>
>>723192029
>Very little influence

You have no idea about anything. Please check the internet. See how much Christianity and Islam has been adopted in the far East.

Check your facts please.
>>
>>723192666
Satan go away
>>
>>723192950
Satan speaks the truth
>>
>>723192666
oh really? because last i recall you had to register with the government with the state sanctioned christian church if you wanted to be a christian or else go underground and risk having your organs harvested as an unpatroitic citizen.
>>
Because god is a nigger
>>
>>723193187
>last time I checked
I bet you were never in China. You might have never even Chinese food if it wasn't the best take away.

Stop lying on the internet anon.
>>
>>723193220
Morgan Freeman is not a nigger! You take that back!
>>
>>723193407
you too benefit from the explotation of chinese people
>>
>>723193187
Is that what they told you at church?

"Anon, we need your money in the collection plate so we can send more to our Chinese missionaries. 'coz we ate fighting oppression from all the Chinese xenophobia"
>>
File: 1469307302524.gif (2MB, 320x218px) Image search: [Google]
1469307302524.gif
2MB, 320x218px
>>723193805
Wait.. What?
>>
>>723193894
i have trusted sources which work with chinese people daily. they hate foriegners and screw them over at every chance, especially whites, blaming them for the opium wars that the brits started generations ago and set back china hundreds of years. so too with religion, the party cannot condemn them directly without loosing access to christian markets, but they routinely exploit all non-han ethnic groups and non-party religions (including falun gong, which isnt even a full blown religion since its similiar to yoga or tai-chi).
>>
>>723194318
>trusted sources
You mean the church, isn't it anon? C'mon just tell us what the priest told you all about the "bad Chinese people"
>>
>>723194517
nope, don't even go to church. the divine lives with me every single day, i have little use for the Pharisees that inhabit most churches.

i literally talk with people who help businesses source products from china on a daily basis. the above is what they tell me.

i also watch "china uncensored" on youtube and they back up everything my friends tell me.
>>
>>723188984
The white people are the definition of racism. They started racism and it exists because of whites.
>>
Humans are fucking designed to hate each other, except our hate for 9gag is pure
>>
>>723194923
>bait
anon pls. all humanity is racist.
see
>>723189866
>>
>>723194855
Oooooh! YouTube is your trusted source! Why didn't you say that earlier? I would have already belived everything you said. Coz u know, YouTube is most definitely a top notch source for investigative journalism.

Oh btw, did you that video about the crop circles on youtube?
>>
>>723188984
Live next to a bunch of niggera for a week. You'll answer your own question.
>>
>>723190553
Another intolerant atheist blaming all problems on religion. People hated and killed each other before the Bible was written you fucktard. And atheistic countries like China have issues as well.
>>
>>723188984
this is definitely b8
lmfao XDDD dab
>>
>>723195536
not to mention USSR before the fall of their communist party.
>>
>>723195536
Just so you know, I'm not an atheist.

Other than that, I don't even want to respond to the rest of your post. I despise repeating myself to ignorants, especially the blind faith kind.
>>
>>723189866
>>723195202
Only white people fear and hate. Others look on kindly and curiously. Whites created rasicm not humanity. All of humanity doesn't hate. Go to tribal villages in Africa they welcome you for trade. Can the be said for white people? White people be like hurr durr my land hurr durr my rights .
>>
>>723188984
It's related to the tribalism that helped keep people alive for thousands of years. A closely knit small community where everyone helps each other can defend better from raiders. Being exclusionary resulted in members of the same tribe looking a lot alike. That gets factored into the tribal mentality and the result is racism. "If you don't look, act, and talk like me then you are scum and not to be trusted or tolerated." It sucks, but racism is natural. The best you can do is to recognize it when it happens and try to resist its urges. Just don't go overboard like niggers do ;)
>>
>>723195759
I am no, anti-white racist, but I have mostly seen people that have stolen from others are usually the ones crying "theif". So maybe because they themselves are sitting on other people's land, they fear someone else might come and displace them too. So all this cry is just pre-emptive...whatever.
>>
>>723196101
anon, don't feel trolls. the shills are out in force today.
>>
>>723196186
Don't tell me what to feel, faggot, or I'll rape my cum into your mom
>>
>>723196101
Whites need security from darker skins. Dark skins don't fear. It is a fact. Scream AllahuAkhbhar on a plane with whites and see what happens.
>>
>>723196343
go ahead, itd give her something to complain about aside from her own choices.
>>
File: 4L_f9GbEpLs.jpg (47KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
4L_f9GbEpLs.jpg
47KB, 500x288px
>>723195759
Seems legit, anon. Only white people. Yeah, ok. Tell me more.
>>
>>723196492
"white creativity vs black hatred"
>>
>>723196492
Obviously you getting shot you start flying around where i live. Doesn't mean im racist.

Whites are inherently racist. Tell me one white land where dark skins are welcomed openly. Don't say Canada.
>>
>>723196778
>implying being shot for flying around isn't literally the definition of "fear/hatred of other"
Seems legit.
I'm going with basically all of Europe at this point. Those refugees certainly aren't white. Don't you follow world events, anon?
>>
>>723196981
Target practice. Clearly no harm was done in the picture . You dare come to my village flying? How do we know you aren't going to bomb us ? You fly for practice we shoot is the story here.

But are they welcome openly? Were they always welcome? Why are they welcome now? I can tell you dark skin lands where other humans were always welcome regardless of world order.
>>
>>723197449
>clearly no harm
they clearly damaged his private property out of sheer fear of unknown foreigners, race likely had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>723196778
Germany, Sweden.
>>
>>723197449
>lack of knowledge makes hostility a legitimate first reaction
Man, you're not even trying with this bait, are you?
>i can tell you darker areas that are so much holier than thou
Yeah, like Zimbabwe, right? They're real welcoming... Well, they are now, at least.
>>
>>723195759

I can't tell if this faggot is serious or trolling. Anyone else?
>>
>>723197449
I actually laughed out loud at this.
>>
>>723197608
Implying Germany/Sweden balances all white racism.
It doesn't justify whites inherint racism.
>>
>>723197992

Go back to tumblr, land whale.
>>
>>723197992

Nigger loving faggot.
>>
HWNDU HWNDU HWNDU HWNDU
i said HWNDU eh HWNDU allright HWNDU ok HWNDU sayy HWNDU
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.