[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW IN THE FUCK DO I FUCKING KILL RATS IN MORROWIND THAY HAVE

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: poverty.png (272KB, 1280x731px) Image search: [Google]
poverty.png
272KB, 1280x731px
HOW IN THE FUCK DO I FUCKING KILL RATS IN MORROWIND THAY HAVE NO FUCKIN HITBOXES I SEAR RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>723188530
swear*
>>
>>723188530
you just keep at it till you git gud (or more likely, there's a fatal bug that stops you from progressing)

this kills the normie
>>
>>723188643
i cant even fuckin hit them my guy
>>
>>723188530
morrowind doesn't care about how well you can aim, it's entirely dependent on your stats, if your skill with a weapon isn't high enough for you to be able to pass an enemies armor/agility then you pretty much wont hit them
>>
>>723188756
fuckin niggers. how do i find side quests that are on my skill level
>>
>>723188530

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MnhhBoioCI
Stop being a N'wah
>>
>>723188748
you just keep trying

your skills aren't high enough. keep swinging at the rat till your skills increase and you'll start hitting it more often
>>
>>723188928
did you take the healing ring in the barrel outside the census building? it's good gold too if you don't want to use it
also you should probably just follow the main story and head to balmora to meet caius, it would probably be the smoothest start
honestly i would say google it, i haven't played morrowind in so long that i don't think i could help you with many specifics from the beginning of the game
>>
>>723188928
jesus, just give up already, morrowing clearly isn't for you because you need a game to hold your fucking hand every step of the way
>>
>>723189282
fuk u nigger i waanna learn how to play i like the game so far
>>
>>723188530
This isn't Skyrim. You have to keep swinging until your stats increase and you start hitting things more consistently.

Try not to get surrounded. Oh, and jump everywhere. Constantly. All the time.
>>
>>723189176
thanks theres an assasin that keeps raping my ass what should i do about him run away?
>>
>>723188530
>rightclick
>check major skills
>pick a weapon which corresponds with the highest skill
>keep hitting
>keep missing
>>
just follow these simple steps to do the main quest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1IRxTN-_kU
>>
go see the uninstall wizard and he'll fix all your problems
>>
>>723189512
if you can't kill him just run away

this is the golden rule of the game
>>
>>723189649
ive seen this you fag
>>
>>723189656
kek
>>
>>723189742
then why are you asking basic fucking questions nigger
>>
i dont speedrun nigger
>>
>>723188530
use throwing or shooting weapons
>>
>>723189879
You apparently don't slowrun either since you can't figure out a game this old that isn't hard to decipher.
>>
>>723190017
no i very slowrun
>>
>>723190084
No, you just norun.
>>
>>723190140
i walk
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.