[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can /b teach me about weed? Want to try but don't know what

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

File: images.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
Can /b teach me about weed?
Want to try but don't know what kind is good or bad, how to roll a joint or how to get any at all.
>>
>>723185555
Just smoke any weed you can get. Vet a cheap pipe or smoke with someone who has one/can roll.
>>
>>723186149
can i buy it as a blunt already? is it more expensive that way?
>>
File: weedtits.jpg (169KB, 768x986px) Image search: [Google]
weedtits.jpg
169KB, 768x986px
>>723185555
nice quads faggot.

Don't start with joints, they take practice to roll and then don't smoke all that well until you are good at it. Plus it wastes weed unless you're sharing it with other people.

Go to the local smoke shop and get a little cigarette style ceramic one hitter. They are like 5 bucks. Its easier to hide (both smell and looks ) and it will make it so you can meter out how much you smoke the first few times so you don't have a bad time. It makes your weed go a long way too
>>
>>723186227
If you live somewhere where its legal. But I'm guessing your some teenager in a place where it ain't legal. Your just gonna have to befriend some stoners.
>>
>>723186462
i live in sweden and cant get one.
>>
File: dudeiweedeveryday.gif (254KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
dudeiweedeveryday.gif
254KB, 255x255px
>>723186462
this guy knows whats up
>>
>>723186462
and how do i know when i have smoked enough?
>>
>>723186227
Blunts are disgusting and pre-rolls are a good way to get ripped off. Look for an indica, as a sativa may give you anxiety, and just smoke it out of a cheap glass pipe.
>>
>>723186945
>Take a hit
>Inhale
>Hold breath
>Cough
>Wait a couple minutes
>See how you feel
>Repeat
>>
>>723185555
get some sour diesel love that shit
>>
>>723186955
if i cant get a pipe?
>>
File: one hitter.jpg (280KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
one hitter.jpg
280KB, 1100x1100px
>>723186895
you can get them on amazon. they even have prime delivery.

>>723186945
just smoke one "bowl" out of it. it's pretty small so that should be enough if you've never smoked before. Give it like 15-20 min and if you aren't as high as you want do another one

Just be ready for it to be pretty shit quality unless you get a good dealer or it's legal near you
>>
>>723185555
Weed is how you want it to be, try to smoke with some friends the first time, so you won't feel the Police Paranoia effect( occured to me the first time I've smoked alone) and just have a good time.
>>
>>723187225
Go hard, get a bong
>>
>>723187225
Make one I suppose. I've been making my own bongs since I was like 11.
>>
>>723187225
make an apple pipe. There's millions of guides out there. After you're done smoking out of it, you've also got a healthy munchie lol
>>
File: titsgif.gif (902KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
titsgif.gif
902KB, 300x400px
>>723187225
you can use a tobacco pipe but it's not as easy. they have really big bowls and its hard to light smaller amounts. I guarantee you can get a weed pipe of some sort in a smoke shop or online
>>
Jag är svensk, och säljer åt dig, adda olivjavel på kik!
>>
A lot of people fuck up, smoking their first time; they don't inhale right. When you hit whatever you're smoking and it's your first time, you almost certainly will cough. This may seem like a no brainer, but just make sure you inhale the smoke deeply; don't wanna waste your weed..
>>
>>723187518
kolla kik
>>
What the fuck?

If you smoke alone, you aren't supposed to make a joint?!

I have been wasting so much dank
>>
>>723187853
thats why i'm asking /b
>>
>>723187853

I mean, I personally smoke Js alone from time to time, but I usually just rip a bowl to keep it efficient and save money. When I was smoking blunts every night, I was smoking a half a week, but if I smoke alone now with a bong/pipe/one hitter (I like to change it up alright?) I can keep it to about 3gs a week
>>
>>723187917
What country are you located? Joint and Spliff mean the opposite depending on if you're in the USA or Europe.

In Europe (or at least in the UK) a joint is tobacco and weed and it's what I smoke if I want to make my weed last.
>>
>>723188180
im from sweden
>>
Don't do it! So honest answer here. I am a gram a day marijuana smoker and I literally can't stop for more than 3 days, i'm constantly getting bronchitis and my life when i do stop isn't great. At first it increases sensory experience but after smoking it every day for a long time it dulls everything. It destroys ambition, makes you ok with being bored all the time. Additionally you should google marijuana brain damage underage. I have a lot of friends who stopped mentally developing the year they started smoking regularly.

If you're like in prison or some shit and have no responsibilities and are just trying to piss away the time then go for it. But if you're a kid honestly you're better off faking adhd and sticking to adderall.

don't believe the bullshit about it not being physically addictive, cigarette physical addiction only lasts 3 days and guess how many people pick them back up.
>>
>>723188176
I have had

Northern Lights
Ghost Train Haze
Super Lemon Haze
Island Sweet Skunk x Lemon Skunk
And one other dank strain.

And every time, I never held in smoke, I filled the j end to end and always threw a roach full of unsmoked weed.

I wonder how much I have wasted.
>>
>>723187853
unless you are a power hitter you're just wasting weed between hits. plus you pretty much have to smoke outside because they stink like crazy. I've always been a fan of my little "one hitter kit" kind of like pic related

it's got a spot for a tiny one hitter, lighter and a mostly smell proof weed container. Not great for smoking a whole bunch but nice to take on the go. get one and bring it with you hiking or camping. it's fun as shit
>>
>>723188557
tbh I never hold the smoke either. I'm pretty certain it's a myth how you're supposed to hold the smoke a super long time. I just inhale fully and slowly. Always keep those roaches tho /b/ro. Roll up a grandaddy blunt with em!
>>
>>723188568
Whoa that deal is cool. Where do you get one of those?
>>
>>723188335
>Smoke weed everyday
>Have life problems
Yeah no shit, sherlock. I have 0 sympathy for people who smoke constantly and then get themselves into shit.

There is nothing wrong with having a few smokes every month. Just be a little be smarter about how often you consume it and you'll be fine and won't go down that path.
>>
>>723188568
I'm not a power hitter.

I am a newfag to drugs but damn.

I wasted weed everytime I got it then..

I remember the first time, I greened out on regular and was high for three days.
>>
>>723188952
>was high for three days.
You took meth.
>>
>>723188952
I had smoked 7 joints back to back, alone.
>>
>>723188938
how old are you
>>
>>723189017
Kek, it was actually a lot of weed.

Not sure how many grams it was.
>>
>>723189130
>>
File: dugout.jpg (31KB, 522x621px) Image search: [Google]
dugout.jpg
31KB, 522x621px
>>723188886
amazon
https://www.amazon.com/6zo2ob6y-e8jz066i-bnddert56-combines-attractive/dp/B01AECAXXW/ref=pd_sbs_79_26?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01AECAXXW&pd_rd_r=TJW2SSSXKNZM2VQBQ0XP&pd_rd_w=Ops3L&pd_rd_wg=YgZpj&psc=1&refRID=TJW2SSSXKNZM2VQBQ0XP

or get this little dugout. you keep the weed on one side and your pipe on the other. works decently

https://www.amazon.com/Composite-Cigarette-Case-Box-Blue/dp/B00B1ZM6UA/ref=pd_sbs_236_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00B1ZM6UA&pd_rd_r=MYYKW60QXA1Z0HD02XDK&pd_rd_w=bXK1i&pd_rd_wg=s96Gi&psc=1&refRID=MYYKW60QXA1Z0HD02XDK
>>
Question for heavy users who shared joints:

How did you meet stoner friends?

Did you already know them or did you just randomly offer some guy/gal a hit of a joint at a smoke shop?

How did you meet stoner sluts?
>>
>>723186227
Buying a prerolled (sadly) does make you look like you don't know your shit and hence more likely to get ripped off
>>
>>723188335
dude do u suck dicks in ur freetime?
>>
>>723189459
I made all my stoner friend through my cousins' BF. I was homeschooled throughout high school, but my cousin wasn't. Once she started dating, I'd end up hanging out with her and her BF who quickly became a friend, then he started smoking again and then I smoked with him out of curiosity and the rest is history. He was one of the "cool" kids in highschool (still a cool guy btw) so he had a lot of friends for me to meet and smoke with.
>>
>>723189396
Thank you!
>>
File: titsgif2.gif (2MB, 240x429px) Image search: [Google]
titsgif2.gif
2MB, 240x429px
>>723190813
anytime. got any more questions?
>>
>>723188938
Yeah this really seems like a case where someone just can't take care of their shit and indulge. I've been smoking 3-4 times a week for the past couple years, the key to success is either:

A. Take care of what's important before sparking up

or

B. Don't neglect what needs to get done while you're high. Do the dishes, vacuum, do some laundry, whatever
>>
>>723185555
No weed is bad weed . Just shitty weed that dosent do much. U cant go wrong
>>
>>723189017
I have a friend who did meth a few times.

I also know a woman at my local smoke shop that does meth.

They are high for five days
>>
>>723188810
I would hold it until it burns the throat.
>>
>>723191658
I mean that's a little unnecessary IME and it seems to be pretty well agreed upon that most of the good stuff gets absorbed within 2-3 seconds. No need to hold until you turn blue, just depositing more of that smoke in your lungs.
>>
>tfw youve smoked concentrates for so longer you dont even get high anymore

At this point I can take 5-6 dabs, hit a solid 6, and be at a stable 2 maybe 3 half an hour later. Most people I ever see would more than likely have a panic attack or pass out after 2.
>>
>>723188557
>>723188810
Holding the smoke in, unless vaping or dabbing does nothing more than give the tar some extra time to settle in your lungs, the residual THC you may absorb by holding it wouldnt do shit.
>>
>>723187442
I've used a tobacco pipe before. Works and tastes pretty great. make sure your shit is finely ground if you do and (if you're into it) it helps to have a bed of tobacco both on top of the weed and underneath to suspend/ignite it. Really clear flavor with tobacco or in its own, and you can get a mouthful to rush into your lungs a bit easier.
>>
>>723193153
I realize hes a beginner, weve all been there, but I personally would recommend the bigger bowl. All hed have to do it hit he edge, wait for the burn, and exhale, try again in a couple minutes of you dont feel anything.
>>
>>723193948
That's cornering, and that's what I do. Wastes less and burns a shit ton better with hemp wick.
>>
>>723194292
Never actually got into that hemp wick, tried it a few times and it didnt seem to work as well as people claim.

At this point Im going on a tolerance break though, Ive smoked almost nothing but shatter since roughly September, my tolerance is at 99%.

Hopefully if I quit for a month or so I can start over again, buy and smoke old fashioned flower for awhile before I start rocking my world with dabs again.
>>
>choose a 1 litre soda bottle
>cut in half
>tape up raw edge
>use a food bag or Bread bag
>push into bottle
>fold edges over bottle
>tape into place
>cut off exes
>make a fuse from foil or a pipe gauze by burning a hole intimidate soda bottle lid
>place bud in top place between knees
>as you burn gently pull the bag outa the bottle when all burnt up and filed with smoke in one go huff the lot
Best high from weed.
>>
>>723195615
My friends used to call this a "lung", never was able to do it but at that coughing out a literal lung has never been a favorite of mine.

Cutting a whole in the bottom of the bottle and just making a water gravity bong is more interesting anyways.
>>
Tips if you want to be an adult:
>ignore if you want to be a 420 yolo fag

1: Never do it in public. always at home.
2: Dont share
3: dont post it on social media and show everybody how cool you are
4: dont grow it
5: dont sell it
6: healthiest and cheapest option is vape
7: buy in bulk from a specific dealer regularly not off the street from nig nogs
8: dont talk about it to friends or relatives, you want it to be a secret
9: dont do it with girls bitches cant smoke for shit
10: dont be gay
>>
>>723196635
Ive done it in public quite a bit but most of the time its like 2AM in some spot me and a buddy deemed a chill spot.

Why not share? Smoking alone is shit.

No.

Thought about growing shrooms once.

Thought about selling shrooms once.

I like bongs but yes vaping is the healthiest option.

Im in a legal state so I usually buy a gram of shatter or a 1/4 at a time, either will last me around a week.

Yea none of my relatives know, I have an uncle that I know for a fact smokes though, Ive been trying to figure out how to end up smoking with him for years.

Most bitches just get annoying tbh.

Check.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.