[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things we can all agree on: Ed Sheeran is a lyrical genius,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ed_sheeran.jpg (212KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
ed_sheeran.jpg
212KB, 1296x730px
ITT: Things we can all agree on:

Ed Sheeran is a lyrical genius, and is well deserving of being allowed to share Taylor Swift's bed
>>
>>723181043
>We push and pull like a magnet do
>>
>>723181043
Aye. The wee cunt well deserved a go in her slot
>>
>>723181197
Kek
Literally the shittiest line in his song
>>
I too am deserving of piledriving that pussy into oblivion.
Because of reasons
>>
>>723181043
all of his songs sound the same

he's perfected the whole "speak somberly while strumming an acoustic guitar" thing
>>
File: taylor swift13.jpg (90KB, 809x960px) Image search: [Google]
taylor swift13.jpg
90KB, 809x960px
>>723181043
OK I'm seriously curious, what makes Taylor Swift and Katie Perry so hot to humanity's lowest forms of life?
Is it they just show up on the front of every Trash Gossip mag that that the loser's moms pick up at the grocery store?
Is it that they have never seen a woman in real life and so they just lust after whatever gets put in front of their eyes by the internet? Could be Swift, could be Schwarzenegger in a wig... though this would explain traps and why losers love them so much..
Is it that some are so desperate for any human acceptance that they will post Swift for the replies, when all they really want is Christina Hendricks?
>>
>>723181043
who?!
>>
>>723181043
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
No.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.