[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend says doggystyle hurts and doesnt feel nice at all,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

My girlfriend says doggystyle hurts and doesnt feel nice at all, pretty New to sex, got like half a year sex experience, help me
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
She needs to bend over properly. See pic.
>>
>>723180515
Unless your dick is like 13 inches long and 10 inches thick your girlfriend is:

>Lying
or
>Frigid
or
>Both
>>
lol wtf

doggystyle is the most natural position

it cannot hurt unless all penetration hurts for her
>>
>>723180515
Just don't bite her
>>
>>723180515
give it time, my gf used to be like that, now thats her go-to position.
just give her time, help her stresh he vago, eat her out, then finger her slowly, then give her the D missionary style, then start puting her in positions that allow the dick to go in further and further, eventually you will get there.
>>
Dick is certainly not big, average i think, might be her position
>>
>>723181045
Ty man
>>
>>723180637
It's funny because you can always tell how experienced a girl is using these 4 methods.

My current GF was definitely "beginner" when we met, and every girl I'd ever been with before was "advanced" or "expert" so I actually thought my new GF was legit retarded or something when she sat like that

Now she's expert mode 24/7, but it took a while. Basically just kept shoving her down until she realized it feels better that way.
>>
My gf usually says it hurts when I go deep in missionary or in face to face position in general. Doggy style allows me to go max deep without hurting. No idea why, maybe her sensitive spots dont get in contact with my dick so much.
>>
>>723181478
Opposite for me, she love when i pound her really hardin missionary
>>
>>723180515
Spread some lube around between her inner and outer pussy lips. When femanons have their legs closer together for doggy, there isn't as much natural spreading of that area.
>>
>>723181645
I mean it hurts her when I penetrate too deep from the front. That kinda sucks when I like to go balls deep and see her face at the same time but she cant take it. She talked about some shit about endometriosis which makes sense since it doesnt hurt in doggy style.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.