[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I almost died last night. I was really fucking high

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Retro-Game-Wallpaper-02.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Retro-Game-Wallpaper-02.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
I think I almost died last night.

I was really fucking high and really fucking drunk but I think my old best friend tried to murder me. I made a note detailed part earlier but nobody ever responds to long posts. If anyone is now interested then respond to the thread
>>
>>723179461
Stupid fucking phone

***I made a more detailed post earlier
>>
>>723179461
You got too high and got paranoid

happens to everybody
>>
Smartest thing to do is to kill yourself. Strip him the pleasure of killing you.
>>
>>723179461
lurking
>>
If you have the post done already just copy paste it you shithead

These fucking teaser thread give me aids
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-21-13-55-31.png (185KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-21-13-55-31.png
185KB, 720x1280px
>>723179745
Here just read this image. I can't copy cuz I'm on my phone. I hate teaser threads as well but nobody would respond
>>
>>723179569
I have visual memory of my friend wrapping his arm around me and trying to choke me. I was so high that I didn't know what was happening but then I heard him say "You're not gonna try to defend yourself?" that's when I grabbed his arm and started pulling it off of me and his friend came back from the kitchen and told him to stop. After that I messaged my mom to come pick me up and she drove me home. I couldn't sleep all night cuz I kept getting up to look in my closet and out my front door and under furniture and shit. I'm sober now but I'm still scared
>>
>>723180000
You basically played wrestle and you freaked out over it. Just chill out
>>
>>723180309
That's what I was thinking happened. I guess my high mind may have made me think he was trying to kill me
>>
>>723180000
It was sexual.
>>
>>723180388
Thats very likely, consider this: if he was trying to kill you your other friend would have not acted all cool about it, also you wouldnt have started playing smash without a care in the world after the fact.

Moral of the story: don't get that high
>>
>>723180503
Oh I'm not getting high again. I haven't smoked in like 6 months but I figured maybe this time I'd be alright, well apparently not. So yeah I'm just going to stop forever
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.