[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wake up the morning after Valentine's Day to see this.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1559.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1559.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I wake up the morning after Valentine's Day to see this. My new Audi all scratched up. Me and my girlfriend were completely shocked. I called the police bt they didn't show up. I decided to drive to the PD to make a report. On the way there my girl starts confessing how she did it because I made her upset . guys, we been in this relationship for a year and a few months and this not the first time she vandilaze my stuff . She Cut my license and ripped up some of my designer clothes. . What should I do in a situation like this?
>>
>>723179116
Dump her fucking ass, but only after you install cameras pointed at your car. When she comes back to vandalize, take the pictures to the police and press charges
>>
>>723179116
shes not happy
youre not happy

move
the
fuck
on
>>
Fucking run as fast as you can. If she is this how crazy she this early (on her best behaviour) then your fucked. run..
>>
File: enhanced-2698-1413386870-4.jpg (50KB, 625x398px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-2698-1413386870-4.jpg
50KB, 625x398px
>>723179116
dump her?
>>
>>723179443
this
>>
>>723179116
You her slave now pussy shouldve dumped her when yu had the chance now you gonna die if you try
>>
>>723179116
D U M P
U
M
P
>>
Tell her that if she does something like that again you are leaving.
>>
>>723179306
>>723179443

This
>>
Do to her what she did to audi
>>
how are we supposed to give you advice if you don't post pictures of spider man?
>>
File: what happens.jpg (43KB, 474x266px) Image search: [Google]
what happens.jpg
43KB, 474x266px
>>723179116
well that's what happens when you date a negress get used to it
>>
>>723179116
The fact that you have allowed her to get away with it on multiple occasions has set a pattern of behavior. You've done this to yourself and no sympathy from me.
>>
>>723179116
Did you still go to the police to have her arrested for vandalism? The just admitted it to you, she deserves it.
>>
>>723179116
If she's black, dump her you'll get another one easy with am audi..f she's white, dump her she's only gonna do it again. She clearly doesn't have respect for your time or property.
>>
As i was reading i was like Kill Kill Kill, if i caught someone keying my car i would make then eat there fucking keys. I honestly think is one ogf the worst thing a person can do to another.
anyway.
in terms of your GF. Fuck that bitch. If she dont respect your shit, she dont respect her. you just want that pussy. fuck all that noce and dump that bitch for some other nigger who has to deal with it. She maliciously fucked with your shit, i woulds have kickde her out the car gone home and dumped her shit in the street
>>
>>723179116
she's a psycho. stay away. I almost got killed by a girl like that.
>>
>>723180568
Learn to write and spell first, then you can worry about adult things.
>>
>guy whining about scratched car
>has designer clothes
>psychotic gf
>posts on /b/
You/re gay, she's nuts. You two deserve each other, never break up, treat her to all the punishment and bondage she needs.
>>
>>723179116
>she vandilaze my stuff

then you should vandilaze her stuff.
>>
>>723179116
Break up and move. Make new social media. Document and have a restraining order ready.
Put cameras up around your shit to catch her when she comes to destroy more shit because of breakup.
>>
How the fuck is this even a question mate. Go to the police. Tell them she did that shit. And tell her not to ever come near you again
>>
>>723179116
Pull her close and whisper quietly in her ear, that if she does it again, you'll jaw the bitch.

That's just my 2 cents.
>>
>>723179116
your girlfriend, have you tried hitting her?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.