[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depressed, drunk, and rich. AMA Also if you're interested

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (286KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286KB, 1280x960px
Depressed, drunk, and rich. AMA
Also if you're interested in a guy like me and are decently attractive kik me zihkid.
>>
can you buy me a game on steam?
>>
>>723178542
Depends on if you're a chick/attractive
>>
>>723178431
go travel if you're rich
>>
>>723178629
will post nudes if you buy me gta v on steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TylerNinja/
my brother's account
>>
not a grill but i know someone who might be interested, i'll kik you on my acc.
>>
>>723178431
How much money you have
>>
>>723178431
Post benis and stamp ot you fag, also you whould start HRT
>>
>>723178431
I don't give a shit about you or your problems. However you will give me money or I will find you and I will kill you
>>
>>723178431
What is making you depressed? I'm in the same boat but I'm at the other end of the economic spectrum. So broke and unemployed.
>>
>>723178783
Enough to be a lazy stoner. I could also have a family and support 5 children if need be.
>>723178848
I welcome death
>>
>>723178431
Would you buy me a ps4?
>>
>>723179025
We need figures. Are your parents arseholes? Also where you from Ritchie Rich?
>>
>>723178904
No one sticks around for me. I end up alone because people decide I'm not worth the effort.
>>723179047
If youre a chick/move in with me cuddle with me all the time, and fuck me a lot... provided you're hot.
>>
>>723179133
Bought out by google, also have old money as well. 50-80 mill depending on the time of year.
>>
reply to kik op.
>>
>a richfag asking for some love/fuck on 4chan

You deserve the depression, you beta asshole, nobody cares, nobody loves you, your familiy hate you, do yourself a favor and end your shity life
>>
>>723179315
Just shows you that the it doesn't matter if you are a rich boy like you or a an African starving Burkina Faso you can still feel like a a worthless piece of meat.
>>
become a SUPREME GENTLEMAN, you're obviously down that path
>>
>>723178431
>>723178680
CANT BUY PLANE TICKETS WITH GOOD BOY POINTS. THEY ONLY WORK AT RESPECTABLE PLACES LIKE MOMMYVILLE. I DONT NEED POOR PEOPLE STUFF
>>
>>723178431
What music are you into?
>>
>>723179576
Fair
>>723179683
This is true. Wish love wasn't such a crapshoot?
>>723179930
Edm country classical whatever I'm in the mood for
>>
>>723179995
Yeah but what artists? What's your go to music. I judge people based on this.
>>
>>723179910
I'm not even sure what you're trying to do here. Do you lurk on trap threads? I'm pretty sure you're pretending to be me.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.