[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ have you every gotten drunk and high and then hallucinated

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: holyshitthisisaesthetic.jpg (26KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
holyshitthisisaesthetic.jpg
26KB, 352x395px
Hey /b/ have you every gotten drunk and high and then hallucinated something before?

I got drunk and high with an old friend last night and I think he tried to choke me to death. I'm not sure if it really happened or not but I have really visual memories of him wrapping his arm around me and trying to choke me. His friend came over from the kitchen and said "That's enough of that" and then he stopped. After that I messaged my mom and asked her to pick me up and I went home and tried to sleep. I got up every 10 minutes to look out the peek hole of my door and to look under furniture I was so fucking scared. It's the next day and I'm finally sober again and I'm still feeling scared.

I don't normally get high because it always makes me paranoid and it makes me freak out so that's why I'm not sure if I believe that that actually happened but smoking weed has never made me hallucinate. After he stopped choking me he laughed and said "haha you've never done that with your brother before?" and then we all sat down and played smash bros and I told them I wasn't feeling well and that's when my mom picked me up
>>
Please someone read this, I'm scared
>>
I get the feeling that it did happen. You don't have anything to be scared about, but just don't go get drunk and high with him again to be safe.
>>
too young for 4chan m8. gtfo.
>>
>>723178953
Yeah I'm definitely never hanging out with him again. I've been seeing his ex girlfriend lately (from like grade 9, so from like 5 years ago) and he's known for being really jealous so I think he tried to murder me over it. He grew up in a really bad family
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.