[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a black woman myself I found this absolutely ignorant nub

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Precious.jpg (27KB, 639x357px) Image search: [Google]
Precious.jpg
27KB, 639x357px
As a black woman myself I found this absolutely ignorant nubian princess hilarious when she tried to talk about white privileged and was promptly nuked with logic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFPjEM0Izpc

What are your thoughts, /b/?
>>
black dudes browsing /b/, sure i can believe that
but black chicks? Impossible
>>
>>723178315
I'll have you know that I am a proud ebony queen trying to make my way in America without being lumped in with all my ignorant friends. I am educated and enlightened. I also cook. So there's that.
>>
>>723178494
show ebony goddess tits
>>
File: 1389137827539.jpg (58KB, 480x729px) Image search: [Google]
1389137827539.jpg
58KB, 480x729px
Wrong link dumbass. Pic not related.
>>
>>723178528
I said queen, not goddess. What's in it for me? I might let you worship me, whitey.
>>
>>723178197
put 'em on the glass
>>
>>723178649
>whitey
i'm mulatto, suck muh dick
>>
>>723178573
Pic is definitely related.
>>
File: 1308874357359.gif (601KB, 212x150px) Image search: [Google]
1308874357359.gif
601KB, 212x150px
>>723178197
>As a black woman myself
>>
>>723178573

Why does that "dress" exist? Why does that "designer" exist? Either it's 3 sizes too big or the moron doesn't know that fashion is about accentuation, not letting shit just hang out wherever.
>>
>>723179228
you thank the "fat acceptance movement" for that dress disgusting as fuck
>>
>>723178649
whitey dick on ebony queen?
or ur all black?
>>
>>723180112
100% black like wesley snipes black
>>
>>723180225
u fuckin idiot.
>>
>>723178197

What she was saying is that the stats and arguments posed in the interview and by the American right over Sweden have in general tried to link rape and crime stats directly with an increase in migrants when there have been many more corresponding policy changes that have significantly affected stats in the same period, such as pro-rape-reporting campaigns like she mentioned, and the decrease in general crime stats, while she also concedes that a conversation is valid on social policy issues such as free political speech.

She also never referenced in any manner "white privilege" and only acknowledged her ignorance on the details of crime stats, which was entirely Tucker's fault for having her as a guest on the show on this issue in the first place.
>>
>>723178726
Mulatto people don't say mulatto
>>
>>723179453

Uh what the fuck does that have to do with anything? What does that have to do with a dress that either doesn't fit or is designed like one of the shittiest entries in Project Runway (which isn't so much the designers' fault as much as not having the model in front of them to tailor the clothing to while outlining)?
>>
File: 2b3.jpg (65KB, 600x916px) Image search: [Google]
2b3.jpg
65KB, 600x916px
>>723180418
So this has nothing to do with:
a) The Swedish government making it illegal to speak out against muslims or

b) the fact that he addressed migrant crime specifically?

She was the ambassador to Sweden for 8 years+, it's HIS fault that she's uneducated on the topic at hand after she agreed to come on the show in the first place? So now anytime a liberal loses a logical argument, we're blaming the other side for actually being informed and educated? Kek, so typical.
>>
>>723180763
>it's HIS fault that she's uneducated on the topic at hand after she agreed to come on the show in the first place?

YES. He knew her areas of expertise. She said at the outset it wasn't on crime stats, and that her general comment was that the oversimplified claims directly linking migration and violent crime were inaccurate, and she tried to steer the conversation toward the general political views of the Swedish people and government, which IS her area of expertise.

It is 100% Tucker's fault for repeatedly trying to probe her on questions which she kept saying she wasn't an expert on, like specific Swedish law on say free speech, which again she did say was a valid point of debate in Sweden.
>>
>>723180763
>>723181537

Basically it shows once again that Tucker Carlson is not a good journalist. This is an amateur mistake.
>>
>>723180563
yeah, i do. It's easier than saying half black half white
or oreo
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.