[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a fucking cold hearted bitch, to most people besides

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: emily.jpg (98KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
emily.jpg
98KB, 1000x750px
I'm a fucking cold hearted bitch, to most people besides Jeremy,Maranda, Jose, Connor, Destiny, Dennis, Izzy, Charley, Logan, and Sciana other then them I could care less who the fuck you are. I am Emily, writer, photographer and model. I am who I am and that's who I want to be you dont like it? well fuck off then. Will I ever change? I highly doubt it but if I just happen to it will be for my own benefit, because I want to and not to please any of you little fuckers.I am self conscious for the most part I know I should't be but, I can be very coincided at times that's mostly when I am in a relationship which I am soon to be in one hopefuly. I am a Camwhore even when I look like shit most of the time that camera is my fucking life and it just seems so love me. My cam whore buddy is Connor. That is my bestfried right there and my ex ya I know that is not normal to be best friends with your ex boyfriend but hey, i'm not even close normal and neither is he. I am sure most of you are still like da fuq? Yes I am BEST FRIENDS with my ex and dont feel for him like I used to. You don't like that either? Suck my right nut cause I have no fucks to give ya. I am Bisexual and proud to be you don't like that either? Ya, I still have no fucks to give you. I might be coming off as a bigtime bitch but you know what I do it for my own sake. I am honestly one of the nicest people if you get on my good side if your on my bad side oh all hell will break lose
Music:It varies l mostly like radiohead muse swans my bloody valentine
Marilyn Manson etc

Like- anything that makes me happy like Jose the most amazing little brother ever the bitches listed above basically are my life.

Dislikes- rude ignorant people, bad grammar, asshole, idiots, morons, Homophobic dicks, the fucking world and all of the bitches it contains.
>>
I'm not gonna read all of that
>>
Nobody is read that without tits and a timestamp.
>>
>>723178285
why are you asking for tits and timestamp on a copypasta you newfag? kys
>>
>>723178162
are we supposed to roast her or something...like honestly this dumbwhore and this post is pointless
>>
>>723178162
Fuck the hell off
>>
>>723178162
wtf is this? the girl in the pic is cute but i dont understand whats going on.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.