[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriends mom got her tubes tied and can't get pregnant.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1485540494656.jpg (154KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485540494656.jpg
154KB, 900x1200px
Girlfriends mom got her tubes tied and can't get pregnant.
Should I try to fuck her? She's a flirt milf
>>
Yes.
>>
>>723176750
Nice, well that definitely inspired me to seduce her.
>>
>>723176004
Post pics
>>
>>723176004
If you don't try you're probably gay
>>
>>723176004
Where did you get that photo of her? Did she send it to you? Also more. You should post your gf for comparison I need to know what you could be throwing away if caught.
>>
>>723176892
I aim to please.
>>
>>723177194
Her name is lovelylilith, i don't think that's the person op is talking about.
>>
>>723177194
Yes that's definitely her. Fuck tard
>>
>>723177453
Fuck that ruins this thread for me. Thanks for the sauce though. You 1# anon.
>>
>>723177507
Calm down baby boy I'm so sorry I don't know every slut on the internet.
>>
>>723176004
Ofcourse not you fucking imbecile. She wouldn't touch you with a 20 foot pole.

EVEN IF she is actually flirting and it's not just something you are making up in your sexcrazed autistic mind, that doesn't mean she is even remotely attracted to you. It could just be that she has a flirty personality.

AND EVEN IF she is both flirting with you and actually attracted to you there is absolutely no chance she would do something so horrible to her own daughter as sleep with her retard of a boyfriend.

So in short: the absolute best outcome of you trying to fuck your mother in law is that she reacts VERY maturely and simply shuts you down without talking to her daughter about it.
>>
>>723177972
You're fucking boring you fag
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.