[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a story for you /b/ gather round. >be me >Friday night,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Got a story for you /b/ gather round.

>be me
>Friday night, so I figured fuck it. Imma go to a bar.
>dress nicely, cargo khakis with a button up plaid shirt. Rolled sleeves up as I like my forearms free.
>get to local bar, "Shotgun Sally's"
>order myself a whiskey with coke, and a burger. Love me a good burger, /b/
>while waiting for my food, lady comes up to the bar and orders a Green Lantern
>at first glance, obvious lesbian. Short hair, kinda buff, jeans and full flannel. Piercings in her nose and gauges, tats ery'where.
>Hella hot though.
>decide to give it a go, no hurt in trying, right?
>look her up and down, and give her the cheesy Joey line from Friends.
>"Hey, how you doin'?"
>slightly over do it to give an easy vibe.
>obviously disgusted with me, and rolls her eyes. "Not interested, man."
>crashnburn.jpeg
>internal Wat do,
>quick thinking I say "Please don't assume my gender, I am genderfluid."
>say it in a hurt voice and shuffle my feet, look really hurt.
Mfw it works

Continue?
>>
File: IMG_2189.png (371KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2189.png
371KB, 2208x1242px
Cont.
>>
>>723173616
Continue OP
>>
File: 'em dubs.jpg (12KB, 291x235px) Image search: [Google]
'em dubs.jpg
12KB, 291x235px
>>723174022
>>
>>723173616
dont fucking ask to cont you dumb fucking faggot, just do it. you know what, fuck your dumb story, it sucks anyway assfuck.
>>
>dyke apologizes, "I didn't know, guess I am guilty of what most men are guilty of."
Kek
>say it's fine, I get it a lot. But continue to look really hurt. Rub the back of my neck while looking self conscious.
>basically let out my inner faggot, higher voice light lisp thing. Just so my beard and 225 lb 6 ft frame doesnt tip her off I am as straight as a line segment.
>Lesbian (We will call her Gina, like Vagina) continues to apologize, and asks what I am today.
>I am male today, so I guess in a way. You weren't wrong" I say, trying to lighten the mood.
>Gina laughs, putting her hand on mine.
>itsworking.gif
>we talk about what I feel like gender wise on a basis.
>tell her sometimes I am a gay man, sometimes a lesbians woman. Nothing else really.
>totally takes the bait and we keep talking while my food comes.
>she isn't that bad besides being a total moron about the LGBT thing, but whatever.
>invites me back to her small group to eat and chat.
>I'm in.
How am I doing brothers? I am at work right now, so I may have to screenshot and boogie, but back tonight fosho. Should I continue?
>>
YES!
>>
>>723173616
>>723174597
dear diary, i'm a monumental faggot.

signed,
op
>>
>>723174597
Just post already
>>
>>723174597
aren't these things supposed to be written in advance or some shit?
>>
>>723174597
Unless you get to fuck that girl, you will be a gigantic faggot.
You gotta not let them find out you're not genderfluiid and think it's all bullshit.
>>
>look her up and down, and give her the cheesy Joey line from Friends.
>"Hey, how you doin'?"
Just fucking kill yourself man. Not even trolling.
>>
>take muh food over to her group, couple gay dudes, (I assume) and 4 other women in a large booth
>introduces me to them all, for simplicity's sake, they are Fag 1, 2, and tumblrina's 1-4
>say hi, be polite and sit down next to fag 1, and offer some fries.
>Pavlov's dogs thing, reinforce my presence with good things like tasty fries.
>They start talking about their days, I insert a "mmhmm" every now to show I am paying attention
>every so often they mention patriarchy or the god-emperor, smattering of rape culture.
>finish eating, and sick of the topics, and some good music is going.
>"Hey guys, I came here to have some fun, want to hit the dance floor?"
>Gina agrees and jumps up, calling for her allies to join her
>stop by the DJ and request some Hard Rock, and Queen.
>Love me some Queen, /b/
>>
>Fag 2 orders a round of drinks for everyone, I politely decline. Wanting to keep my whits about me
>Gina and tumblrina's 3 start grinding into each other
>Fag 1 says that Gina gets hornier with the more she drinks
>awyis.jepg
>order her another drink
>eventually "Don't Stop Believing" comes on, everyone flips out and starts singing, badly. As per custom.
>group pic arms around each other and Gina motions me next to her
>during song, she lands a alcohol laden kiss in me
>go to her place and bang
>Total slut in bed, kinky ass shit.
>Called me daddy.
>hypocrite, but hey, shit was cash.

TL:DR OP pretended to be a faggot and ended up fucking a dyke. Beat the system, it's possible.
>>
File: auH9oTayjlA.jpg (203KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
auH9oTayjlA.jpg
203KB, 768x1024px
You're perfect, boy, cheers.
>>
OP still faggot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.