[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get an hot asperger girlfriend? I'll pay for everything

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1487521007447.jpg (102KB, 800x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1487521007447.jpg
102KB, 800x1203px
How do I get an hot asperger girlfriend? I'll pay for everything including rent and food and I'll keep her safe from the outside world in exchange for sex and companionship
>>
>companionship
>> aspie
>>
what the actual fuck
Are you the one anon who posted his fantasy about fucking the derpy girl?
>>
>>723171254
I've been told I'm not great with people either. We could practice together
>>
>>723171254
Kek true
>>
>>723171285
No. Do you have a screenshot of it
>>
>>723171167
hot asperger's girlfriend
>says cringey things at family gatherings
>gives frequent well thought out presents
>cooks very careful good meals a lot
>sometimes makes her own clothes that are cringey
>likes to live the neet life and play vidya games
>starts fight with your best friend
>>
>>723171588

yeah same its all good except for the last point why do they do this

also it sort of sucks when your neet gf has no friends of her own and gets frustrated if you don't focus your spare time on her

3 years but im like trying to level it out by getting less bent outta shape when she's frustrated. hope i dont get poisoned one day lol
>>
>>723171167
My old GF was lie that. If you're Antisocial and can carry a conversation it can be rewarding but if not it might go to shit
>>
>>723171588
my brother has aspergers and you are delusional if you think they are like this.

brother is fat virgin neckbeard living in parents basement and only eats cheese sticks and pizza, refuses to eat anything else. Recently decided he hates our hairdresser and will not let anyone cut it. hair clogs drain when he finally decides to have a shower. Does not brush teeth ever. He is turning 27 this weekend..
>>
>>723171742
jealousy. aspies dislike most people they meet so i guess its safe to assume she'll dislike your bestie. she's kinda selfish, so she wont be thinking "oh its my girlfriend's best friend i should probably be friendly"
>>
>>723171972
aspergers makes males into broken half people.

aspergers makes girls cute and awkward.
plus it sounds like your brother got a heavy touch
>>
File: YWLX3N5.jpg (445KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
YWLX3N5.jpg
445KB, 2448x3264px
>>723171972
Is this your brother
>>
>>723172184
Pobably his dad actually.
>>
>>723172184
kinda, no fedora or glasses and doesnt go outside except to get frozen pizza from metro. Wears velcro shoes. Extremely leftest though.
>>
you want an aspergers girlboy?

oh by the way you are fucked
>>
>>723172766
No i want a girl I'm not gay. How am i fucked?
>>
This is a good thread. You practically want an amime grill
>>
>get aspie gf
>Shits in the bed daily
>Can barely have sex without her making retard noises
>Family hates me more every day for taking advantage of aspie
>Kill myself
Hello I am OP in 2 weeks of having aspie gf
>>
>>723173070
You say that like I'm the only one
>>
>>723173098
O said aspie not full blown down syndrome
>>
>>723171167
go to /tg/, you'd be shocked at their numbers. of course they're probably not gonna tell you online. get into a dnd cult, you'll find one.
>>
>>723173476
I do play dnd but ive never seen a good looking girl there
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.