[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

male vs female online dating ???? anyone have the pic of the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

male vs female online dating
????
anyone have the pic of the good looking male model and the average guy using the same opening line offering oral sex on presumably tinder.
where the girls straight away call the normal looking one perverts and give their phones to the model

it was a collage of several pics with the different responses
>>
It sort of works when you get older. Ive seen quite a few successes in people couples over 35/40 that met online.

Other than that its a truly awful awful idea.
>>
>>723171008
Also bump for picture. Sounds funny
>>
http://www.tinderseduction.com/male-model-tinder-case-study/
>>
File: tmp_10538-11898281858.jpg (129KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10538-11898281858.jpg
129KB, 1200x1600px
>>723171008
Surely im not the only one who has it easy. From tinder alone I had tons of luck, sure 80% of girls dont respond, another %15 ghost eventually. But thats still 5% who work out with little to no effort invested. Doubled my kill count from 14 to 28 in maybe 3 months before I met my current amazing gf. And thats tinder alone there are like 50 dating apps (tinder is all ive used though maybe its the best?)

And yeah im tall, decent build, have my own place and nice truck etc, but surely no better than most dudes

Pic related, fucked her for a few months when she came home from school
>>
>>723171520
awesome. hte other one one was kinda similar
A guy with a fake profile just goes and says something in the lines of:
" you are beautiful, give me your number I promise i'll lick your pussy for hours"
.. one girl even says if you didn't look so damn cool I would have reported you ...
could have been okcupid idk
>>
>>723171807
In my area there are nothing but rejects and defective products. 3 kids at 21, no job and 30. I'm tired of playing games-19 year old. There is no chance of just a bang with these rejects. What's worse is they think they are better than they are but literally that's all that's on these God for saken apps/sites here. I wish I could get lucky but for fucks sake it's dead
>>
>>723171807
>nice truck
No wonder bitches love you
>>
>>723172096
>I'm tired of playing games 19 yr olds

It's the worst breed of people man. They think they are so much better than other 19 yr lords cause they are more "mature" and looking for a "stable" relationship.

Half the time they have no idea wtf to do with their lives and just hope to live off of you and your money till they figure it out, the other half of the time they think they are deep and mature, but ae insecure as all fuck. Great example:

>hookup with 19yr old.
>first couple dates go smoothly.
>around third date I pull my magical "glow in the dark golf" move. Always works out.
>surprise her when we show up. She starts throwing a tantrum, thinking I'm treating her like a child. Ask if she just wants to a movie instead, maybe just drive around or just go home. Tell her if she has an idea we can do that as well.
>she chooses home.
>breaks up with me a week later because "I'm not serious about the relationship"
>>
>>723172241
I mean "nice" to me, its just a 2010 nissan frontier (mid size)

Girls do like trucks though anon make no mistake
>>
>>723172588
>breaks up
That was your first mistake anon, she should have been solely for banging, how old are you
>>
>>723172096
Im in Cincinnati and its easy pickings. Maybe move anon sounds like a shithole
>>
>>723172822
Was 21 or 22 at the time. Wouldn't bang unless we were in a "serious relationship", so we "dated".
>>
>>723172588
pls explain golf move
>>
>>723173174
Lurking for this
>>
>>723171807
I dont know Ive never used it. Ive been with my partner for almost 9 years. I just hear alot of horror stories.
>>
>>723173174
>the golf move

First two dates are w/e, but on the third date I always bring them to glow in the dark mini golf. Every girl I bring, cept for that 19 yr old, thinks it's cute, or original. It makes them feel special.

Before you golf make a small wager, maybe she buys you drinks if she loses, or w/e you come up with. But something small.

Then you bring them in and mini golf. And you learn a metric fuckton about a girl when they mini golf in the dark. If she's competitive, she will try and fucking destroy you over the friendly wager, if she's goofy, she will laugh at all the dumb shit that happens. Also because there are usually kids you can easily get her stance on them. If she takes to them easily and constantly talks to them, she wants to pop a child. If she mostly ignores them, she doesn't. Etc etc.

Beyond this its a eat bonding experience and she will feel closer to you. If she has fun with you, gets a thrill etc, she will connect those emotions to you.

Then you plan the next date out based on that. If she seemed disinterested, stay traditional, if she was tired by the end, she prefers more slow going dates/going out less. If she's competitive, bring her to laser tag or some other shit.

Also it tends to be the date that breaks the camels back for those who are just interested in you for money, or w/e.
>>
>>723173776
Thats a fucking great idea, anon. Nicely done man.
>>
I've tried a few of these types of sites in the past. I can honestly say it didn't work out for me. Maybe it's because I don't have a truck.
>>
>>723173897
Thanks man
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 480x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 480x406px
>>723173776
Well now I just feel inadequate when it comes to date planning.
>>
>>723173776
pretty sweet. Don't think there is a glow in the dark mini golf around here but good info
>>
>>723173776
Lol what a fag if u don't bang a tinder girl on the first date your doing it wrong.
>>
>>723175373
I think you missed the point a little bit. Im betting you miss alot of points.
>>
File: 1485752440971.jpg (8KB, 183x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485752440971.jpg
8KB, 183x250px
>>723173776
If only the girls would ever even try to put as much effort in dating as this
>>
>>723175373
>Being this much of an autistic chad

You will never have true happiness
Your love is merely physical
Your goals are a ocean too shallow for a boat
Your heart is full of semen
Your mind a collection of testes
Your soul an empty failure
You are not human
You are a fuck robot
A tool
A gigantic floppy dildo covered in shame
>>
>>723173776
I took my gf to black light minigolf and she did an actual golf swing and hit me in the face with the putter
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 2048x1536px
>>723175779
>you are a fuck robot
>A gigantic floppy dildo covered in shame

My sides.
>>
>>723175857
Gues you could say she really

Hit on you!

Eh? Eh?
>>
Between 15 and 30, yes women have it easy

Whole different story between 30 and 40... google "mid thirties power flip"
>>
File: IMG_20170220_232816979.jpg (925KB, 1653x3642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170220_232816979.jpg
925KB, 1653x3642px
>>723175922
Lol she did feel pretty bad after. But we've been dating for awhile now so we're doing fine
Pic related
>>
>>723176169
Hmm, interesting read.
>>
>>723176170
She looks pretty good Anon.
Glad it's working out for you
>>
>>723175669
Depends on the girl of course, but I think they tend to put in the effort in different ways.

They shave their legs, small nice, do their hair, etc. Make themsleves as attractive as possible.

They laugh at your dumb jokes, and try and make you feel good about yourself.
>>
>>723176675
Thanks. We get along real well together. We even travel well. And bone often
>>
>>723176853
>They shave their legs, small nice, do their hair, etc. Make themsleves as attractive as possible.
Men take care of their hygiene too. I wouldn't count it as a special effort regarding dating.

>They laugh at your dumb jokes, and try and make you feel good about yourself.
Why would they even want to boost your confidence on a date? Feeling good about yourself ie. being confident is a prerequisite for men.
>>
>>723177297
Idk man, I'm not a girl. You have to ask one, Im order to get into their heads.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.