[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First of all im not a expert on physics so please bear that in

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: wat.png (265KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
265KB, 500x473px
First of all im not a expert on physics so please bear that in mind if i make mistakes:

So you are made out of atoms right? So somehow these atoms found together and created what you are now. So after you die your atoms do not stop to exist right? So with the universe having like unlimted time to exist, would it not be sure for those atoms to find together one day and forming you again? I mean its like roling a dice with millions of sides but i have unlimeted throws... so eventually the number for example 943548 will show up... so maybe we all get reborn but memorys being no physical material cant be recreated... Maybe thats why you cant remember your past life...

This has been stuck in my head for quite a while now because for me it actually shows that you get reincarnated with a possibility of 100%
>>
>>723166341
Well technically, if the universe is large enough, there would be a 100% chance of an exact doppleganger of yourself, with atoms in the same position. But as for your theory, the universe would be dead by the time all atoms that made you up dissipated and the came together again.
>>
>>723166341
>This has been stuck in my head for quite a while now because for me it actually shows that you get reincarnated with a possibility of 100%

well yeah. you just wont be reincarnated as a conscious being (consciousness itself is a fraud)
>>
>>723166341
I'll start by saying that the universe does not have unlimited time. It will eventually end. It is guaranteed, but in a universe after our own may end up creating an exact copy of you in the exact same period. Possibly recreating the same memories.
>>
>>723166634
but even after the universe stops existing, why would it be impossible to get recreated again with the same parts its made out of before? It could take trillions of times, and years but it will happen
>>
>>723166748
Essentially you are worthless.
>>
>>723166341
I had exactly this idea for a long time. We should start a new religion.
>>
so i think after u die, you will wake up as the same being trillions of years later but without any memory and on another planet
>>
>>723166807
This is possible just VERY unlikely.
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>>723166341
>So with the universe having like unlimted time to exist
There is no evidence to suggest the universe has infinite time but plenty of evidence showing time is finite and didn't exist before the universe came into existence

>would it not be sure for those atoms to find together one day and forming you again?
Given enough time the probability of anything reaches close to certainty, so yes. Similarly, given infinite energy and thus infinite time, you'll be re-created inside out and upside down and everything else for all eternity.

>Maybe thats why you cant remember your past life...
Or maybe it's because we don't have past lives

>This has been stuck in my head for quite a while now because for me it actually shows that you get reincarnated with a possibility of 100%
Given your bullshit assumptions, sure.

In reality the universe is as we expect it- finite.
>>
>>723166903
yes, lets call ourselves the ancestors of infinity
>>
>>723166957
but the universe got created at some point right? So why would it not happen again someday?
>>
>>723166341
Our current understanding of physics does not rule it out, but gives it a negligible chance. Cosmic expansion will drive apart every real particle into its own hubble sphere long before it would have any significant likelihood.

Actually, here's a question: Can a particle heisenberg itself out of its own hubble sphere?
>>
>>723167109
>but the universe got created at some point right? So why would it not happen again someday?
Depends how you define created. The big bang theory is pretty shaky just now but it's still the best explanation we have. There's no reason to suggest it would happen again, or that it wouldn't, so it's all presumption unless you start venturing into quantum mechanics, and even then you're just presuming.
>>
>>723167485
well but i can say it happend so why would it not be able to do that again (no matter if its big bang or something else) ? Everything that happens can happen again
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.