[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

serious question why do men marry? the only positive aspect

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: sexless_marriage.jpg (22KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
sexless_marriage.jpg
22KB, 620x412px
serious question

why do men marry? the only positive aspect on a marriage is pussy.
Why would I share 50% of my wealth? even more after having kids.
Fuck a prostitute once a week, its cheaper
>>
Don't marry a stupid bitch or have kids and you double your money. Also the only positive aspect is not pussy--you can get pussy in five minutes with Tinder if you're not a complete autist so if that's all you're looking for you'd probably do better with less hassle with that than a wife or girlfriend.

The true reason for long term partnership (idgaf if you want to call it marriage to not) is having someone you can trust as you go through life. Someone to challenge you to step outside of your comfort zone and make your life more interesting than the empty temporary pleasures most of us naturally gravitate towards. You don't want to wake up at 50 and realize you spent your entire life hitting F5 getting drunk and playing videogames.

tl;dr - don't marry a stupid bitch, marry someone smart and successful who you actually like talking to.
>>
On top of that women cheat more then men do and hide it better. Why take the chance?
>>
80% of divorces are filed by the female.
>>
>>723165295
Fuck off, underaged faggot.
>>
>>723165295
The only reason to get married is if both of you decide or have children. Children need a functional two parent system to really learn and grow in life. Marriage is basically the agreement to stay together for the children, or lose your shit.
>>
>>723165295
You don't you autist, what kind of newfag are you?
>>
>>723165295
depends on the country, but in several western countries marriage brings financial security and tax breaks.

Some people see marriage as a declaration of love and devotion and it can help to cement a relationship between two people.

In other, less developed nations then marriage is a way to bring two families together, often for financial reasons. A poor family can marry off a daughter to a rich one in order to provide for her and for the dowry they might receive.

On a final note, yes of course marriage might seem to be all about the pussy, but as you reach late middle age your sex drive will diminish and you will appreciate having a companion rather than sex partner.

I hope this has been useful information my friend. When you are a bit older you will also see that the world isn't the simple hormone fueled daydream that it is in your teenage years.
>>
>>723165295
fucking a whore is worthless, also contributes to sex trafficking in quite a few cases. If you don't find a bitch, you might end up finding a person that makes you want to better yourself every single day.

Also, thelemic sex magick.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.