[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, if abortion isn't bad, if a mom loses the child, why

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: index.jpg (6KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 318x159px
So, if abortion isn't bad, if a mom loses the child, why should we care? Isn't that like losing a kidney?
"Sorry about your kidney ma'am."
>>
File: tryharderbitch.jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
tryharderbitch.jpg
91KB, 600x450px
>>723164298
>>
File: abortion_faster.jpg (105KB, 480x375px) Image search: [Google]
abortion_faster.jpg
105KB, 480x375px
>>
>>723164338
Wait.
So is it a life or isn't it?
Your lil picture doesn't say shit
>>
>>723164424
lol nice meme dude
>>
>>723164338
OP is actually asking a good question. I support abortions being available for women, although I don't think anyone really likes the concept of an abortion. That's where I take issue with how the pro-choicers are arguing their point, they all act like they actually LIKE abortions as if they are a great thing and don't treat it as the grave event that it is. My opinion is that abortions should be available after careful consideration and before a certain (probably conservative) upper term limit.
>>
>>723164440
OP is comparing a fetus to an organ, it's a strawman argument because nobody who is pro-choice is arguing that fetuses are organs.

I imagine it must be blissful to be as stupid as you.
>>
>>723165033
he isn't asking a good question, he's trying to be clever and create a false equivalency and bait people into arguing in terms he contrived.
>>
>>723165033
" they all act like they actually LIKE abortions as if they are a great thing and don't treat it as the grave event that it is."

that's also made up bullshit
>>
File: 1445085624017.png (110KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1445085624017.png
110KB, 308x308px
>>723164298
>>
>>723164298
Yep. An unborn child is just like a kidney. Except nothing like a kidney. A kidney filters toxins from the blood. An unborn child is a potential human.

I don't see anything wrong abortion, but you do realize there are some people that actually want kids and that "kidney" might eventually grow into someone.

This is an unintelligible comparison, really. Because there's obvious differences between a fetus and any organ in the body.

But did you know, that losing a limb is often felt as hard emotionally as losing a loved one? Losing a kidney would still be an emotional thing for anyone, I'm sure.
>>
>>723165299
>Not quoting using greentext

Begone newfag
>>
>>723165586
not me man, I'd sell a kidney to the first rich bastard who needed one. $250,000 is my base asking price if you know anyone, subject to change as demand dictates.
>>
>>723165779
>caring about how quotes are done
your life is empty and your parents never really loved you
>>
Therapeutic abortion should work
other is bullshit we are in 2017 plenty of anticonseptives and birth control methods to choose
>>
Think of it like the installation loading screen of a video game you want to play.

Some people accidentally click on install them realize it will fill their entire hard drive and they can't play it now so they abort, sometimes you try installing it on your laptop but you realize you physically can't handle it yet so you abort

Those that lose their fetus, was actually installing it, getting ready to play the game, then it failed on its own, potentially signaling their computer is incompatible with the game and they'll never get to play it
>>
Congrats, you're my first autist of the day!
>>
>>723166245
You didn't respond to anyone so it's safe to assume you're talking to yourself
>>
https://youtu.be/k3MKSqUTr-A
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.