[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend wants to have sex more than me. I didn't think

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_790.png (670KB, 595x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_790.png
670KB, 595x597px
My girlfriend wants to have sex more than me. I didn't think that was possible. Apparently I'm dating a nymphomaniac or something.
She even masturbates more than me.

She moved in with me just over a month ago. We used to try fuck everyday, but sometimes we couldn't because she was still living wit her parents. But since we moved in together we've been fucking like rabbits. Everyday day without exception, sometimes twice a day.

But now she is saying that it isn't enough. She wants more sex.

We fucked three times today. This morning, she was fucking me before I even woke up. I woke up wit her riding me. I have no idea how long she was doing it before it woke me up, but I came as soon as a realized what was happening. We fucked again immediately when I got off of work for over an hour. Every time she came I used my fingers to make a come hither motion on her g-spot so that she would squirt. We just finished fucking again a little over an hour ago, I fell asleep almost immediately after I came.

I just woke up 10 minutes ago because I had to pee and I walked in on her in the bathroom masturbating. I laughed at her and she got mad at me. She said that if I hadn't have passed out on her she wouldn't have to resort to masturbation to find satisfaction. Shit got real, quickly. We had our first fight

I fucked her again and mad certain she came twice and then she fell asleep.
I'm on my PC in the living room, thinking about it. I don't have it any me to fuck 4 times a day. I just don't. Not 7 days a week. That would be 28 hours a week of fucking. That's like a second job. Just thinking about it is exhausting.

What do?
Pic related.
>>
She was probably diddled as a lass and got her sex circuits all fucked up.

Abandon ship. She WILL start cheating on you to get that sweet dick all day.
>>
File: IMG_20170220_220041_582.jpg (63KB, 717x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170220_220041_582.jpg
63KB, 717x717px
Can you help me with my maths homework?
>>
Stop being a pussy

But really, get her a sybian for while you're at work, it will save your dick
>>
If this isn't copy and paste or something, it can be a massive problem.

My girlfriend was the same and we used to fight about it. If I wasn't in the mood she took offense. Broke up over it.
>>
>I just woke up 10 minutes ago because I had to pee and I walked in on her in the bathroom masturbating. I laughed at her and she got mad at me. She said that if I hadn't have passed out on her she wouldn't have to resort to masturbation to find satisfaction. Shit got real, quickly. We had our first fight

No.
>>
The 5 niggers she has on the go plus you still not enough ?
>>
Copy pasta
>>
>>723162284
I'll help you anon
>>
i had the same deal with a bird, smashed her stupid for months , got real nasty and eventually got the fuck out because she was defiantly broken goods , FUCK AND RUN!
>>
>>723162322
>I just woke up 10 minutes ago because I had to pee and I walked in on her in the bathroom masturbating. I laughed at her and she got mad at me. She said that if I hadn't have passed out on her she wouldn't have to resort to masturbation to find satisfaction. Shit got real, quickly. We had our first fight
>I fucked her again and mad certain she came twice and then she fell asleep.

Meant to add this.

Ten min ago you woke up, fucked her twice, got on here, and typed your shit. Yeah. No.
>>
>>723162284
no man just stop being a nigger and learn like a proper white master race kid should
>>
paaasta
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.