[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >creating a swastika with emojis on whatsapp >send

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: fail.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fail.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>be me
>creating a swastika with emojis on whatsapp
>send to number "me" in phonebook to test
>working..
>send to friends group
>lulz

>mfw 1 hour later I get a response from number "me".
>checking number of "me"

Turns out it's bugged and it's my former boss's number.
Also calls me. Didn't answer.

Waiting for government to call now. It's crime in where I live in.
>>
Maybe he wanted to say thanks for taht art.
>>
File: 1487591849434.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487591849434.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
Probably this
>>723161866
>>
whoopsies

you better just hang yourself
>>
>>723161179
it is a crime to express your hate ? where do you live ?
>>
>>723162083
If it's about hitler and so on, yes. You can get arrested for that stuff. Maybe not with the emoji there, but happens.
Austria.
>>
>>723162193
>>723162193
>>723162193
i honestly feel bad for white people and this is coming from an Arab you are so whipped Hitler was a hero for the white race i don't see why you can't be proud of a man that wanted to help the white race here in the middle east we can express our love for Saddam Hussein without any backlash
>>
>>723162193
also white people gotta stop being so afraid to show love for hitler i know more arabs that love hitler and read his book more than white people it is cringe worthy watching you be afraid to express your love for a great man like hitler.
>>
Go to police departament and say your phone was robbed, buy a new one
>>
>>723162367
Sure, try harder.
>hurr durr as a jew i must admit that hitler was right
>hurr durr as a nigger i'm a big trump fan
Also: did you just compare a stupid ass weak sand nigger with Hitler? Isn't there maybe a little difference between those two?
>>
>>723162367
>>723162445

We can, but gov won't let us.
Look at Germany, it's way more fucked up there.
Gov needs to change, but that won't happen the next 150 years.
>>
let's hear it for 4chan where free speech actually fucking exists.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>>
>>723162652
What's fucked up in Germany?
The fact that you are not allowed to praise the man who lost the eastern part of our country? Who destroyed the country and let his own people die?
>>
>>723162901
Not speaking about praising. I'm speaking about accepting the past.
TOLERANCE is what they always say. So where is it.

War consequences, won't go into that matter.
>>
>>723163062
Well we're accepting the past. "Man, that was some crazy stupid shit. Let's make sure we never fall for such an idiot again"
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>723163195
The fact that they are so obsessed with the past. Unable to move on. Unable to do good polictics. Every 2nd big decision they make is international subcontext "oh no we are not Nazi-Germany anymore, so please like us".
>>
so what, buy a new phone/number, say yours got stolen..
>>
>>723161179
Kek
Jetzt hast ausgschissen Franz
Die Türken kommen dich holen
>>
>>723164703
Die wollen nur Proviant. Den können sie sich gerne in den Arsch schieben.
>>
http://cheesespin.net/
i'm so amazed about this
>>
>>723165190
Nice bait
>>
>>723161179
Obviously tell them you're using the swastika for religious expression. It did mean something before Hitler, you know.
>>
>>723161179
Toss phone away or hide it.
"my phone got stolen"

>If you're super poor
Start using your phone again.
"They returned it to my mail box."

>If you can afford it
Buy a new phone.
>>
>>723161179
>Turns out it's bugged and it's my former boss's number.
wut
>Waiting for government to call now. It's crime in where I live in.
Your retarded government agencies are such Nazis about lucky asian symbols
>>
>>723162597
>did you just compare a stupid ass weak sand nigger with Hitler? I
No, he didn't at all you fucking mongoloid. Learn English
>>
>>723162083
yeah, used to work in a book warehouse. we weren't allowed to sell mein kampf to certain countries
>>
>>723162901
>What's fucked up in Germany?
The first verse of their national anthem.

Have you ever heard it?

No. Me neither because singing it is illegal in Germany.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.