[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anon, I'm almost done getting rid of a few last things.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: niggers.png (588KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.png
588KB, 1920x1080px
Hey anon, I'm almost done getting rid of a few last things. In a month I am going on "holiday" through Europe.
My plan is to essentially just live out in wooded areas. I haven't decided how long, just that I won't be coming home anytime soon.

Could anyone tell me which areas of woodlands in Germany, Sweden, Norway, France and Finland are being used by Muslims to travel under cover through the EU?
I have just come off a practice run in the local forest for two weeks and did well so I think it's about time to leave. I have no interest in staying here and no real ties to any one country. I have family in the USA I'd like to be reunited with at some point in the future though.

My real plan? Rob "refugees" that are travelling through wooded areas, keep money in bank account. Muslims are not people to me, they also carry a lot of cash and valuables for refugees. Easy pickings, they won't complain to the police.
I have twelve years mma experience and just because I do mma does not mean I am above using whatever comes to hand to force "refugees" to hand over the goods.

So /b/, what do you think?
>>
>>
>>723161172
Fuck off batman
>>
>>723161417
Batman hates Muslims?
>>
>>723161439
You this fucking guy (op) thinks he some kind of hero. fuck him, fuck you, fuck muslims and fuck batman.

Bunch of larping faggots
>>
>>723161542
Didn't you read my post? I just want to make a profit off of their suffering. Suffering they inflicted upon themselves. I'm no hero, I'm a businessman.
>>
>>723161623
You're just going to get lost in the woods and die.
>>
>>723161700
I know how to navigate and survive in the woods, it's not that hard.
>>
>>723161172

As far as I know refugees don't really travel through woods and shit, its not america, they prefer towns where people can give them shit.

Also, they don't travel with lots of money, they have plenty of escrow services they can use where money is being physically paid in their country of origin to X and Y gives them what's left after a small commission in the country of their choice.

You have better chances in a shelter or a camp but you'll be figured out quickly.

Final point, unlike westerners, they band together in case of problems and they do not value human life very much. MMA or not, I think you'll eventually be stabbed and raped.
>>
>>723161727
Does it make you feel like a big man to lie on the internet?
>>
>>723161727
another fantasy from a fag on 4chan i know 12 year old sand nigger kids that can beat you into a coma
>>
>>723161727
also how would you know if they are Muslims ? they could be Christians there is a big number of Christians that are coming to Europe as refuges you dummy you are just another cave dwelling white boy with the physical build of a 6 year old
>>
>>723161901
No, really. It's not that hard, unless you're retarded. You're not retarded, are you?

>>723161776
Refugees maybe not, but illegals would value the cover.

>>723161922
Oh you know a twelve year old who could beat me up? Well, I must say, your powers of deduction from reading a few lines of what someone wrote to discern everything about them. Aren't you clever?

>>723162012
Good old fashioned racism. If they look arabic, they almost certainly are muslim. And if not, what do I care? Money is money to me
>>
>>723162120
then you should have said so white boy instead of assuming all Arabs are Muslims good luck with that try to record it for us will be fun watching you get your shit kicked in also this is not world war 2 and the jews are not escaping the nazi concentration camps nobody travels through the wood you dummy get off your computer and stop watching movies get some sun light
>>
>>723162248
They travel through the woods so the authorities can't monitor them closely, they got something to hide so they're gonna hide it until they reach their target destination. Common sense, fuck wit.

Who said I was white? Nice assumption, once again. You're not very good at this, are you?
>>
>>723162120
>You're not retarded, are you?

No, I just think you're full of shit.

I don't believe for one second you're going to do any of the bullshit you posted.
>>
>>723162397
'k
>>
>>723161542
this guy gets it

fuck you op
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.