[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which one you ask? The one where he blows up a hospital

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: joker is bit of a wanker.png (426KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
joker is bit of a wanker.png
426KB, 610x457px
which one you ask? The one where he blows up a hospital and a boat and stuff.
>>
The Joker, as a villain, loses all punch when he's not up against a no-kill policy hero. He's Batman's foil. He's everything Batman can't be, even if he wanted to. As far as foils go, he's perfect. The problem is that Batman isn't an interesting hero. And the reason he isn't an interesting hero is he doesn't compromise. The only thing interesting to come out of the franchise is the one time Batman did kill the Joker, though that was a different storyline.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 296x170px
Why couldn't he just like boats
>>
>>723158947
to make an interesting hero, we have to see the hero struggle within himself and change as a result of the pressure he's under, grow, adapt. We see none of that in Batman. As a result, the villains are always going to be hokey and hallow.
>>
So nothing about batman just being a bit of a cunt?
>>
OP here. I find Batman to be bit of a wanker as well. The way batman and the joker interact you'd think they are secretly gay lovers.
Maybe the joker ''goes to the batcave'' now and then.
>>
The Joker didn't blow up a boat.
>>
>>723159144
Dubs speak the truth. So while we're here, how come DC is a thing? Superman is overpowered, Batman is lame, what's good in DC? Give me some titles to change my perception that DC needs to die.
>>
>>723159328
Nothing. DC is garbage compared to Marvel.
>>
>>723158947
Yeah he's not real. He's a story telling device.
>>
I've liked the Joker and Penguin in the Gotham series though. Too bad the show's writing is just slightly above elementary school level
>>
>>723159609
Not sure if sarcasm. I know he's not real, but characters in a well-told story should feel real. That's the sign of a good story.
>>
>>723159744
AYE! And all I ever seem to find in Batman stories is that Batman and the Joker should just fuck already.
>>
>>723159562
I mean, Alan Moore did some Swamp Things back in the day, but nothing really ignites the imagination. I haven't picked up any DC titles in forever though.

But I largely dropped Marvel too during the clone sagas (oldfag) and since then, only independent stuff (definitely not Image) appeals to me.
>>
>>723159860
I mean, whatever catches your fancy, look for mini-serries or graphic novels that have one story arc and not a franchise to protect. They'll never really kill Superman or Captain America because that shit's too valuable. So the writer's hands are tied with exactly how for they can go before a reboot which always burns some of their fan-base. So if you are a story purist, stay away from the main houses and talk to the guys in the store. They live for these convos. Something's bound to hit with you. I'm not saying you should go all hipster about it, but you can find some great overlooked titles this way. Gotta go to work now, but it's been fun. Hope there's another post like this sometime.
>>
>>723159015
Actually got that obscure fucking how I met your mother reference, didn't even laugh.
>>
>>723160376
That's ok, begrudging acknowledgment gets my dick hard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.