[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After being sober for two years, and after having "fixed"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1461532189976.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1461532189976.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
After being sober for two years, and after having "fixed" many things in my life, I just started drinking in the morning again. I started smoking again, for that matter.
AMA?

I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing right now...
>>
Good job in making it two years. Why start now? Did you not like how our felt without it?
>>
>>723158284
just keep in to an extend m8.

4 cigarettes a day and a maximum of one bottle for one or two weeks
>>
Sorry. "It" felt without it.
>>
>>723158388
Damn my dubs waste with a typo.
>>
>>723158388
No, I didn't. All the effort spent at fixing shit, losing weight and everything, and I'm more miserable than before. I'm not "addicted" to alcohol, I probably never was, but I realized that getting drunk is better than being sober and being aware of how much my life sucks.
I don't give a fuck anymore, I just can't win.
>>723158398
I already smoked 4 cigaretter, one oafter another. I'm just getting started. My throat was a bit sore when I smoked the first one, but I'm already back to where I was.
>>
>>723158531
Yeah than just keep that number. Its better than smoking 10 cigarettes a day. Do some cardio and you should be fine
>>
>>723158754
Bro, between my previous post and this one I smoked two more. I used to smoke something like 40 a day. Well, maybe not 40 but more than 30. Today I begin my descent to hell again, apparently heaven is not worth it. I hope I get liver or lung cancer, I just don't like being alive.
>>
>>723158531
lol'd

OP, there is a limit that your liver can take. That's the only reason I'm not drunk right now. It's good to do it in moderation
>>
>>723158284
OMG! It's the END OF THE WORLD! OMG! 12 step program....all that work all of it for nothing...fuck that noise nigga. The only way to deal with your addicitons is to deal with them. You can only going COLD TURKEY, never touching a drop never works. A man needs a drink every now and again and a cig. What the fuck are you? So learn to enjoy your drinks and smokes in moderation and savor your life's every moment. Okay.
>>
File: 1486958979286.jpg (17KB, 620x478px) Image search: [Google]
1486958979286.jpg
17KB, 620x478px
LOL used to be in the same boat bro. It's been about that long for me without alcohol too. Would drink hundred proof vodka at like eight in the morning. My girlfriend helped me quit. I'm not saying it's a for sure thing but I quit. You got this.
>>
>>723158969
I never did any faggot 12 step program. I went cold turkey because I realized I was gettin violent when drunk. I was blacking out and doing things that I would never do when sover. That's waht made me stop. But now I don't care. This is my life, it can't get good. I want to drink until my liver becomes shit. I tried doing the good thing, it's not woth it . fuck everyone and everything.
>>
>>723159070
>My girlfriend helped me quit
what the hell is a "girlfriend"
>>
It's fucking early in the morning and I haven't slept yet. Fuck off sorry for not spacing out girl and friend although girlfriend can be used as one word. Faggot.
>>
>>723159194
If you're talking about post >>723159119
it was meant to say that I never had a girlfriend. I don't know what that actually means, I don't know how having a gf feels. This is one of my main problems.
>>
>>723158847
Try masturbation. You need to calm down and relax.
>>
Sorry bro I thought you were being a grammar Nazi lol I'm just tired but like I said before you got this man. There's someone out there for everyone.
>>
>>723159310
I do fap. I started late, when I was 23 but I do fap. It's becoming boring, almost like a chore.
>>
>>723159359
No there's not. I'm fucking 26 and I never even held a girl's hand. I feel like Frankenstein's monster. There is nothing here for me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.