[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really wish there was a decent board to discuss politics. /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 28

File: Trump-Trudeau.jpg (27KB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Trudeau.jpg
27KB, 700x392px
I really wish there was a decent board to discuss politics. /pol/ has been invaded by /r/the_donald and became a primarily delusional alt-right board.

Guess I'll just go back to fapping on /b/
>>
I agree. All you get on /pol/ are proto-nazis spewing about jews and trump dick sucking. No genuine discussion can take place there.
>>
>>723158129
how would you discuss politics with trumpanzees?
they lack any knowledge and sense of reality and are mostly uneducated retards
>>
>>723158241
Every response to anyone questioning the golden emperor is "SHILL" "CTR" and now they've starting calling people Shareblue, which is supposed to be an off-spawn of the CTR company.

>Anyone with an opinion or critical of Trump is being paid to post
>>
i go on ETS and /r/politics
>>
>>723158241
speaking of retards.
>>
>>723158129
harden up you fucking pansy
>>
>>723160319
>Harden up
You mean like the tolerant posters of /pol/ who have no valid arguments and resort to middle school name-calling or saying you're from some paid marketing company to discredit Donald Trump?

He definitely doesn't do that on his own enough.
>>
>>723160469
your tears have a distinctly salty taste.
>>
>>723160537
Exactly.
>>
Nobody gives a piss about your oversaturated opinions on politics. If you wanna discuss politics with normal people, go to Facebook.
>>
>>723160575
exactly what?
>>
File: 1487653219549.png (112KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1487653219549.png
112KB, 500x380px
Samefags detected
>>
>>723160637
they come here to be anonymous.
sad to say its not like that.
>>
>>723158222
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>723160641
obvious fag confirmed.
>>
>>723160637
>politics with normal people, go to Facebook.
Facebook is arguably even worse than /pol/. It is by far in large, a pro-Trump website. Just look at the comments on his posts and other people's posts regarding Trump.

That is because over 1/3 of Americans get their news from Facebook and people were posting clickbait shit through the entire election cycle.

People defended his travel ban by comparing it to locking their doors and have validated his blatantly false claims like the Friday night Sweden attack or the Bowling Green Massacre.

Facebook today seems like mostly middle aged delusional idiots who get their news from the very site they browse all day and eat up every word, which was overwhelmingly Pro-Trump in the election campaign.
>>
>>723160257
look, a triggered retard
>>
>>723160766
thanks for the confirmation.
>>
>>723160761
then there's this retard.
>>
>>723160761
I already told you nobody fucking cares about your opinion. Nobody is going to read that wall of text. That's time off your life you took to write that. Time you'll never get back. To write something that will never be read.
>>
>>723158129
Discussing politics =/= bitching about trump like a kid.
of course youre gonna be called a shill and shit if you make a thread bitching about trump, its a pointless thread
>>
File: 1485393049972.jpg (88KB, 511x896px) Image search: [Google]
1485393049972.jpg
88KB, 511x896px
>>723158129
>>723158129
I've had some good political discussions on /b/. I wish we had IDs back though.

>>723160537
>>723160319
<- pic related /pol/cuck
>>
>>723160761

>It is by far in large, a pro-Trump website

No it's not. Just /pol shitters having too much time and coming here to sperg out, and it's always the same few of them.
Trump is getting more and more embarrassing to the point where even who used to not give a shit starts giving a shit about how bad it's now.
Still, a solid 20% of his retarded fans will defend him to deah, and those people are likely to be worthless shitters from /pol who got nothing better to do all day than shitpost on 4chan.
>>
>>723160878
>Bitching
What about people who fact-check the things he says and find them to be blatantly false? This is not bitching, this is something that needs to be done.

A president who lives in his own reality is dangerous and he has already proven just how dangerous he can be.

If he keeps on course with his first month, he will have cost tax-payers over $120 million dollars in the first year alone, which is 8 times less than Obama cost in total.

This isn't covering Melania's desire to stay in a golden tower which costs almost a million dollars a day to keep her safe. He's unstable, he's unhinged and dangerous.
>>
>>723160839
always ready to help insecure retards feeling better about themselves
>>
>>723160964
then there's this moronic point of view.
>>
>>723161000
fact checking. please say you're joking.
>>
>>723161000
Oh look you did it again.
>>
>>723161000
Plenty of people do this. Seth Meyer's Closer Look is pretty good and Jon Oliver or as the right knows him (Last Cuck Tonight) does really good investigate work on the shit he does and says.
>>
>>723158129
Politics is dead.
You are either libertarian, or wrong.
>>
File: TrumpGolden.jpg (108KB, 796x558px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpGolden.jpg
108KB, 796x558px
>>723160761
depends on your bubble. Mine is all lib stuff, and the occasional argument.

>>723161000
I've found that it is extremely hard lately to have a discussion. All media is "fake", All facts need to be agreed upon as you limp through the conversation. It is slow and painful.

I'm also personally irritated by how the left is jumping on stupid shit. Who cares about his sweden statement. Overall his statement is that refugees are fucking up sweden - that is what should be discussed. For example there are still myths out there that sweden has "no go zones" where muslims have taken over and have sharia law.

>>723161077
<pic related
>>
>>723161111
>Jon Oliver
>Seth Meyers
oh boy I wonder who the hillary voter is in here. You lost kid get over it you spoiled degenerate. its gonna be a tough 8 years for you fucking degenerate cuck
>>
>>723161133
thank you for proving my point.
>>
>>723161111
>>723161149
yeah, Oliver and Seth Meyers are funny. Sometimes they go for the obvious joke / lib slant instead of really getting into the issue. Samantha Bee too, though I really enjoy her show.

For example, there is this big slam lately about how congress is doing all this horrid shit ( gutting EPA, killing animals, etc ). They _never_ mention that these were all recent changes made by Obama. They are basically just reverting to status quo. I'm not saying that is ideal - but it is worth discussing.
>>
>>723161149
I know this is hard to believe but there are people who didn't vote for Hillary who can see that Trump is unfit to be in the position he's in. He's a thin skinned ego driven lazy lunatic.
>>
>>723161111
nice quads
>>
Lot of astroturfing going on in here. The simple truth is that American politics is so polarized discussions are impossible. All you can do is find an echo chamber that suits you.
>>
>>723158129
>>>/8ch/
>>
>>723161424
more tards.
>>
>>723160537
Much like those that Donald lets fly when he's tweeting about snl or the unfair media. He is a fucking baby.
>>
>>723161424
I disagree with that. If you go into discussions being really willing to question your own beliefs and hear what the other side is talking about. I've had some good discussions lately, and changed my own mind about some minor issues.

I heard an interesting argument from a pro-choice friend of mine. She sees Planned Parenthood as basically murder right? And she talks about how they target areas of town that are latino/black/etc. She sees it as a white-supremacist organization working towards genocide and eugenics. And she has an interesting point. PP tends to focus on those areas because people are _poor_ and more needy. She isn't some terrible person. In her mind she is helping prevent people from being murdered.
>>
File: bow down.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
bow down.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
lol I'm watching the news right now, in one month he's already racked up 1/10th of Obama's total travel budget. At this rate he'll spend way more than Obama.

Republicans, the party of fiscal conservatism folks!
>>
>>723161424
This is partly due to having a candidate that has legitimized the media for one party and has singled out specific races as evil. We elected a man who will lash out on Twitter at any celebrity or TV show that doesn't agree with them. They're often "overrated" or just simply "FAKE NEWS".

Instead of fulfilling campaign promises, he's taking weekly trips to his $200,000 membership Mar-A-Lago resort, meeting with world leaders there and even filling some of his cabinet positions from there.

So while there's always been divide between the left and the right, Trump certainly did as much as he could to make that divide further. The misogynist/Islamaphobe comments during his campaign didn't help either.
>>
>>723161656
He doesn't care. He has no concept of money, especially when it's not his.

>He inherited a wealth of fortune from his father
>The majority of businesses with his name on it didn't see a single penny from Trump; he instead "licensed" his name to them without putting money up front
>He now has access to government money to do whatever he wants
>His self-funded claims were de-bunked when it was revealed he brought in millions through contributions but only personally spent $250,000+

He doesn't have any kind of concept of money. It's not his, so he doesn't care.
>>
"Alt-right" is just a fancy word for asshole. And you can't have a rational discussion with an asshole. /b/ is full of them. Therefore...
>>
>>723161728
>>His self-funded claims were de-bunked when it was revealed he brought in millions through contributions but only personally spent $250,000+

He also jacked up the price of his hotel once other people were paying for his campaign to rent it lol. I mean he fucked bragged he might be the first person to make money campaigning. I still don't get why that doesn't bother people. They still think he is this brilliant businessman lol.
>>
>>723161660

But he is keeping campaign promises. The wall is going to be built, the new order on immigration coming this week, deregulation that has already happened. These are promises kept, like it or not. Also stepping up deportations.

The fact that you use the term Islamaphobia seriously shows you aren't arguing in good faith.
>>
>>723161568
sad
>>
>>723161747
that would be liberal
>>
>>723161815
You don't think his language was islamaphobic?
>>
>>723161747

Not really. Not concerning yourself with political correctness doesn't make you an asshole, it makes you efficient. There's no need to watch your words to avoid offending tiny amounts of trannies and natives.
>>
>Previous Presidents went to golf courses to play golf
>Trump creates golf courses
What exactly is wrong with this again?
>>
>>723161815
Yes and who is paying for that wall exactly? Mexico sure as hell isn't going to pay for it.

>Mexico will pay for the wall
>Well, we'll ask congress first then they'll pay for it later
A month ago..
>The wall will pay for itself

That makes no sense.
>>
>>723161918
sub human IQ detected.
>>
>>723161856

Like what? Pointing out that Islamic majority countries have problems with terrorism and human rights isn't muh phobic. And its common sense that the people in these countries cause the problems in their countries. Why import them? The countries on the list are failed states, there's no effective record keeping in Somalia so there can never be effective vetting.
>>
>>723158129
Those alt-right cunts use be everywhere on /b/ so I'm ok that they all moved to /pol/
>>
>>723161962
yawn
>>
>>723161955
You sure stumped me.

So, who exactly is going to pay for that stupid wall that will do nothing to stop illegal immigrants?
>>
>>723161918

I think Mexico will pay for it with a tariff. The president can unilaterally impose tariffs, no congress needed. Look how Nixon used Korean War (yes, even after it was finished) to do just that. I'm hoping to seize remittances and what assets the illegals have in the states as well.
>>
>>723162006
sad
>>
>>723161961
No tragedies in recent history came from ANY of the countries that Trump banned. Not only that but he didn't just ban unvetted illegals, he banned green card holders and visa holders as well.

Also, Trump supporters have no idea how our borders work. You can't just waltz in. There are several different government agencies you have to go through to get into the country and tough vetting laws.
>>
>>723161918

You can make people pay for things in more than one way you know. Taking money away from Mexicans in the US and denying them money that they would normally send to Mexico is payment. Charging a tariff on all Mexican goods is a way to make Mexico pay.
>>
>>723161889
Actually it does sort of make you an asshole. How hard is it to avoid the word Nigger, or whatever?

>>723161912
I don't get what you are saying. He has been golfing like every weekend, after spending years bitching about Obama golfing.

>>723161961
That is a kind interpretation of his words. Mostly I've seen him criticize Muslims, talk about banning Muslims, etc. Not talking about banning people from war torn countries, for example. He very much relied on anti-muslim bigotry as part of his election campaign.

You have some good points - I agree that Muslim run countries have human rights abuses, and I find their position on women/gays/etc disgusting. But that is talking Apples and Oranges IMO. That has nothing to do with letting in refugees - mostly women and children, who were being gassed to death by al assad.

>there's no effective record keeping in Somalia so there can never be effective vetting.
I've read nothing to suggest that our vetting process isn't totally kick ass, and that it works really well.
>>
I mean they did slightly stop sucking Trumps dick 24/7 when they found out he was a pro-Israel Jew, but pol has always been a containment board for the most autistic of the autists
>>
>>723162037
A Tariff just means that payment gets passed down to the consumer. I live in AZ, and Mexico is our #1 trading partner. Tarrifs will fuck over business down here on both sides of the border.

>>723162168
Trump is smart, he won't actually denounce the anti-jew stuff. See how he is making Ivanka do it?
>>
>>723162061

Like I said, people from failed states can't be vetted. There's no records to confirm they are who they say they are. There's no criminal records to check. The countries on the list are all failed states, the vetting is in practice impossible because records don't exist.
>>
File: Norwegian_Elkhound.jpg (94KB, 600x629px) Image search: [Google]
Norwegian_Elkhound.jpg
94KB, 600x629px
Discussing politics on the internet is as smart as buying this dog. This is a Norwegian Elkhound.

They're infamously one of the dumbest breeds in the world.

>High pitch squeaking bark and they bark at just about everything
>They're hard to potty train for the inside because of how stupid they are
>They're not affectionate for the most part
>They're relatively expensive

Their one and only purpose was to serve as guard dogs for barns and bark at coyotes or other intruders. The high pitch squeaking bark sound they make would usually scare away intruders.

Don't argue about politics on the internet
Don't buy a Norwegian Elkhound
>>
File: dlu57325.jpg (127KB, 827x513px) Image search: [Google]
dlu57325.jpg
127KB, 827x513px
>>723162164

He actually creates jobs though.
>>
>>723162228

Untrue. If it means that domestically produced goods (especially oil) become more competitive it will be balanced out by the boost from buying American. How fortunate that we're building pipelines and making it easier to drill.
>>
>>723162243
My Mom owned one of these but I never knew what they were called. All it did was bark, growl at everyone and shit all over the floor.
>>
>>723162228
and no one utters a word when he increases the 85 billion dollar care package to Israel. The hypocrisy is amazing
>>
>>723162164

Refugees aren't our problem. We don't need to import welfare sponges, domestic production is more than enough to meet demand.

>works really well
Yeah, I'm sure the government is going to spread all over that we've got holes aplenty in the process. I've spoken to an immigration judge who said the vetting is a joke. The only thing that's saved us from attacks is we haven't taken in very many. Let's keep it that way
>>
>>723162272
I don't get it. because he owns a golf course, he creates jobs? I guess that is good. There were 225k new jobs created in January. I'm pretty sure the amount of jobs he impacts personally doesn't even register.

>>723162330
I hadn't thought through the whole oil thing. Honestly, there is too much oil right now and prices are fucking tanking. I'm not sure why we are in such a fucking rush to export our oil to canada/china. Private energy companies are just making a landgrab I think. I'm not sure how oil gets affected one way or the other with regards to mexico.

Tariffs work both ways - Mexico will definitely raise the cost of exports to the US. I get that it should make buying American more competitive, but with regards to what? Farming? I'm just not sure it will benefit America. many jobs in the south/southwest rely on illegal immigrants to keep prices low.
>>
>>723162463

We're paying Israel for services rendered, they just aren't the kind we want to publicize.
>>
>>723162529

With regards to oil! Mexico is one of our biggest oil suppliers. If they have to sell elsewhere it'll clobber their profits because they'll have greatly increased shipping cost, not to mention they mostly deal in crude.
>>
>>723162505
>. I've spoken to an immigration judge who said the vetting is a joke.

Have you seen the vetting process? It is really fucking thorough, and takes up to 2 years. What would an immigration judge know about any of that?

>Refugees aren't our problem.

That is a good point. And this is an important discussion - what does taking refugees from war torn countries get us. We already take a tiny fraction of what other countries take, so I don't see it as that big a deal.
>>
MY COCK HUNGERS
>>
>>723162529

>many jobs in the south/southwest rely on illegal immigrants to keep prices low.
Maybe but it is something that is wrong. Those illegals are not being paid enough and because they are illegal we don't know if they are being exploited or not. Getting lower prices this way is wrong and should stop.
>>
>>723162627

How do you think immigration judges make their decisions? It isn't questions of law, it's questions of fact. The facts in each individual situation are highly relevant and are included in the briefs submitted to him. Also, in the course of his job he communicates often with people who work at all stages in the process.
>>
>>723160761
Fake news
>>
>>723158129
Who gives a fuck what you 12 year old edge lord liberals think, you want a civil discussion about the evils of Trump stomping the fuck out of your pathetic utopian world that only works for freebie grabbin' nigger move on to tumblr or a sub reddit and stfu you whining shit for brains idiots.
>>
File: 1487182095089.jpg (163KB, 703x703px) Image search: [Google]
1487182095089.jpg
163KB, 703x703px
>>723158129
>>
>>723158129
>implying /pol/ was a decent place before that.

PROTIP: There isn't and never was.
>>
>>723162725
I'd really be interesting in hearing why our vetting process it is a joke. I have a hard time finding any specific criticisms of it.
>>
>>723162037
So Mexico raises prices to cover the terrific tariff are they still paying for it or has it been subverted to people who buying their goods
>>
>>723162804
Finally, someone said it.

Before that, every time a tragedy happened, it was a false flag conspiracy theory by the Jews and anyone who disagreed was a JIDF poster.

Why the fuck do people think this level of shitposting started happening during the campaign?
>>
>>723162725
funny - I actually only know immigration judges work for dealing with crimes.. it didn't occur to me they ok new immigrants.
>>
File: bolwinggreencrisisactors.jpg (99KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bolwinggreencrisisactors.jpg
99KB, 480x360px
>>723162857
>>
>>723160964
This
>>
File: donald_trump65-620x412.jpg (57KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump65-620x412.jpg
57KB, 620x412px
>>723161127
lol and you think Trump is anything but a less competent FDR? Keep worshiping your big government republican emperor, Trump Chump.
>>
>>723161794
Same reason dumbasses send all of their money to Nigerians and keep doing it rather than admit they've been scammed. It's the same with Trump, they'd rather defend him than admit he's had them.
>>
>>723162849
That's the thing though, they won't be able to do that and still have anyone buy it. With American oil production at record levels and still increasing we can just cut them out of the market and not see any change on our end. Them? There goes their biggest export.
>>
>>723162985
Why do we import oil from mexico, but export from the US.
>>
>>723162864

Here's a resource, it's lengthy read but worth knowing about http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/judges-decision-immigration-court-how-long-it-will-take-get.html
>>
>>723162882
>Citing Infowars
This is where the far right is getting their news now.

Those girls look nothing alike.
>>
>>723158129
>Guess I'll just go back to fapping on /b/

Hello fagot. Only trap thread here
>>
>>723163031

We import crude and export after we refine it. Four of the 10 biggest refineries are in the US (2 in TX, 2 in LA)
>>
>>723162985
Except they have a whole other planet to sell to, including China which is using oil at a more rapid pace than the US. That tariffs always backfire is one of the most invariant rules in economics.

The BAT is Trump's Smoot-Hawley and it will be a disaster for the US economy because protectionist intervention is ALWAYS a disaster.
>>
>>723163032
That seems to be focused on people who have been brought into immigrant court to decide if they should stay or not. I don't think that is the same as deciding who applies/gets in in the first place.
>>
>>723163133

China isn't going to start importing Mexican crude when they can get it cheaper closer to home.
>>
File: 1375793936795.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1375793936795.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>723158129
>mfw /pol/ has never been friendly to leftists and they come here to complain how there's too many neo nazi's on there
>>
>>723163093
Infowars is legit. Everything else is FAKE propaganda news.
>>
>>723163153

Yes and no. An immigration officer makes a finding of whether asylum status is warranted (among other things), and the judge can review those findings which can be appealed.
>>
>>723162985

So basically you want them to pay for the wall by raising tariffs then denying them chance to sell oil to USA because America suddenly capable of being a new opec. I'm still not seeing how they paying for it.
Fruits veggies tvs alcohol and other manufactured goods still gonna be sent here, and poor Americans prefer low cost goods until they reach upper middle class bracket.
>>
>>723163163
You really have no idea how the oil economy works, do you?

Increased consumption in one region has knock-on effects all over the world. Any nation can always sell oil to somewhere, an embargo by one nation does jack shit. That's why the US never bothered to embargo terror sponsoring nations, because it would have done absolutely nothing.
>>
>>723163194
>FEMA death camps
>Psychic vampires
>False flags
>Martial law
Yeah, Infowars is legit
>>
>>723163273
I think he was just fucking around with that comment... At least I hope.
>>
File: 1487070838609.png (126KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1487070838609.png
126KB, 309x313px
>>723163273
>>
>>723163273
Not to mention that pic names "Bowling Green"
>>
>>723163273
>>723163310
Do you have any evidence that the articles Infowars posts have no validity? They're the only ones trying to expose the corruption.
>>
>>723163310
>>723163273
>>723163194
>>723163093
wish you fags would have at least read the image.
>>
>>723163357
I stand corrected. He might be serious.
>>
>>723163357
Do you have any evidence that the articles Infowars posts have any validity? They're the only ones trying to profit off of tinfoil hat crazy people.
>>
>>723163357
Maybe if I buy some DNA boosters or Brainpower pills from Alex Jones's store, I'll see the truth?
>>
This whole thread is a sack of shit.
>>
>>723163488
>site*
>>
File: cwctrump.png (530KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
cwctrump.png
530KB, 535x462px
>>723163542

Cracking down on raiding and doxxing is what did it. Under current rules we couldn't have messed with Chris-Chan
>>
>>723163357
Anyone who takes such a low quality news website with such filtered content seriously is either mentally ill or just plain retarded.
>>
>>723164091
Shareblue how much are they paying?
>>
>>723164434
kek
btfo
>>
>>723164434
Says the guy who acts retarded for free.
>>
VOLIM PITI, VOLIM PITI, VOLIM PITI I LJUBITI
>>
>>723158222
>Expecting to be able to have an actual political discussion on 4chan
>>
>>723162463
Double standards are what his supporters specialize in
>>
>>723158129
That's because it's very difficult to converse about adult topics like politics with people who are mentally children. This is why people with greater intelligence gravitate toward liberal viewpoints.
>>
>>723165225
This.

I'm not a liberal and what makes me sad is having to look at such a retarded opposition.
>>
>>723165225
I'd say it's the opposite. The left has made me not even want to call myself a liberal and I'm not retarded enough to be a republican. Nowadays you just can't be a centrist without having both sides just fucking berating you
>>
>>723166569
This.

If you don't fully buy into the left's or the right's complete package, you are "dumb" or some other expletive.
>>
>>723166678
If you're so smart, then why does nobody agree with you faggot?
>>
>>723166678
The fact that I'm agreeing with the fact that Islam by itself poses a threat to Western values and liberals can't fucking accept that without calling you an islamaphobe EVEN WHEN YOU READ THE FUCKING PASSAGES IN THE QURAN show's that their just intellectually bankrupt
>>
>>723166837
There are many people that agree with his point of view, it's just people on the left and right who instead of trying to see things from another point of view they'd just rather stay in is there a little bubble of ineptitude and keep thinking that their side of their little team is correct
>>
>>723166837
Actually lots of people do. You're obviously too blinded by a singular ideology to notice this though. Extremes in either direction are wrong. Also, taking this approach will never allow anything to get done, since there is no common ground to agree on.
>>
>>723167082
Exactly, always look at the opposing position too. It helps, anon you're actually not retarded and I appreciate that.
>>
>>723160257
Wow, you sure showed him.
>>
>>723167082
you really are a special kind of stupid
>>
>>723166913
Because Islam doesn't necessarily do so. Sub-groups of Islam and cultures that derive from it are the danger. But if the right wasn't obsessed with pinning this on Islam as a whole, and if the left wasn't obsessed with shifting blame all the way down to individuals rather than ideology, something relevant and useful could be done.
>>
They say that the military is 25 years ahead of the general public in technology. Well I would say to that that Audit Reveals The Pentagon Doesn’t Know Where $6.5 Trillion Dollars Has Gone. And I would also say that the government that gives the money to the military is somewhat ahead of the general citizenry in the bullshit indoctrinating propaganda that has its counterpart news agencies feed the brainwashed poor people. And I would add further that after they put on their fake presidential news conferences they all met in the white house dining room to talk about how stupid and brain washed the American citizenry is ha.
>>
File: really.jpg (33KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
33KB, 900x810px
>>723158222
>>
IM FUCKING GAY
>>
>>723167405
good for you.
>>
>>723161133
I always wondered how a handful of refugees with no money and possessions could fuck up an entire mostly white country.
Oh I get it. They must be paid by CTR refugees.
>>
File: smug.png (354KB, 880x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
354KB, 880x720px
>>723158241
>my opinion is valid in any sort of way
>>
ITT
Proof that CTR and Shareblue is out in full force.

Stay mad liberals. I drink to your tears.
>>
>>723167355
Right, but are you going to ignore the fact that Islam does have the potential to radicalize young adults? I honestly think at this point the only answer is for Islam to go the direction of Christianity
>>
>>723167687
I can't tell if people are trolling when they post this or serious. Then again, knowing Trump supporters...
>>
>>
>>723167929
>.01c has been deposited into your shareblue account
>>
Week 1: Attempt to enact executive orders, try to fill cabinet, photo-op meeting with another country's figurehead, go to Florida and play golf.
Week 2: Attempt to enact executive orders, try to fill cabinet, photo-op meeting with another country's figurehead, go to Florida and play golf.
Week 3: Attempt to enact executive orders, try to fill cabinet, photo-op meeting with another country's figurehead, go to Florida and play golf.
Week 4: Attempt to enact executive orders, try to fill cabinet, photo-op meeting with another country's figurehead, go to Florida and play golf.

Making America Great Again
>>
File: Baloney King.jpg (55KB, 645x750px) Image search: [Google]
Baloney King.jpg
55KB, 645x750px
Hillary was a terrible candidate. We'll never know if Bernie would have won but Hillary had hopelessly high negatives with half the country. Shame on the Dems for pushing her on us. Having said that, can you imagine what the Right wingers would be saying if Hillary:
1. Never released her tax returns
2. Put Chelsea and her husband in White House positions
3. Said she sold off her business interests but offered no proof
4. Had multiple campaign staffers making contact with Russian intelligence prior to the election.
How many congressional investigations would be going on right now? Why is corruption only bad when Democrats do it?
>>
>>723168254
Funny enough, Eric Trump just cost $90,000 of tax payer money to promote and upcoming Trump hotel.

How the fuck is shit like this allowed?
>>
File: 1480416538683.jpg (666KB, 1500x1972px) Image search: [Google]
1480416538683.jpg
666KB, 1500x1972px
>>723158303
Well no one has anything that is worthwhile bad to say about Trump and they only doggedly pursue talking negatively about him if they are either a shill or a total moron, so yeah
>>
>>723168330
That hotel will make us great again
>>
>>723168330
Because Trump is still making America great again.
>>
>>723168334
Yeah, it couldn't possibly be anyone who's worried that we elected a dangerous, incompetent, thin skinned man-child.

It just HAS to be a shill for someone else.

Also, the shill argument makes no fucking sense. The race is over. He's not competing against anyone for another 3 years.
>>
>>723168232
kek
>>
>>723160979
It's obvious the Trump legions on /pol have nothing better to do than shitposting there, simply because they're on welfare and don't have a regular job and claim they're making America great again.
Can't wait until their Orange Emperor Show caves in and start crying and pointing fingers at everyone else but HIM and themselves.
>>
File: Tiny Trump.jpg (87KB, 375x450px) Image search: [Google]
Tiny Trump.jpg
87KB, 375x450px
>>723168447
>>
>>723161103
>>723161108

>It's our alternative news. It's good news.
>>
>>723169029
>tiny trump
Back to you know where
>>
File: 1467317901809.gif (186KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
1467317901809.gif
186KB, 678x422px
>>723158129
Yeah, its probably hard to discuss politics with conservatives when you're a backwards libtard
>>
>>723169205
No one /pol/ should call themselves a conservative. White nationalist NEETs are not real conservatives.
>>
>>723161656
He's a celebrity living like a celebrity. He doesn't care about the average people.
>>
>>723161656
No, you're watching FAKE NEWS
VERY FAKE NEWS
>>
>>723161815

How fucking retarded are you? Oh wait...you voted for Trump. Never mind
>>
File: 1401165101937.png (60KB, 850x750px) Image search: [Google]
1401165101937.png
60KB, 850x750px
>>723169205
I think I've seen one discussion on this board where a Trump supporter managed to get into the top 3.
His grammar and sentence structure where of a third-grade level, of course- but at least he knew how to make an actual argument.
>>
>>723169205
Why did you post big boss with your comment? He would hate Trump.
>>
>>723169395
I realize that facts and conservatism are like oil and water, but you can go look it up for yourself.
>>
Yeah, its not just /pol/. Its hard to have a reasonable conversation with the other side in person these days. Trumpanzees get their news from Fox and Limbaugh and Brietbart and Infowars, apparently including Trump himself. I get that MSM has always had a liberal slant to it, but the alternative right wing news does not even attempt to deal in facts for the most part. So now we have most folks living in one of two realities....
a) those believing the slight liberal slant of legacy media, that is still based in reality
b) those believing the contrived/contorted falsehoods of the right wing media

Its a shit state of affairs and I dont see it getting any better any time soon
>>
>>723169645
Nice try Shareblue samefag
>>
File: 1476453924100.jpg (19KB, 552x446px) Image search: [Google]
1476453924100.jpg
19KB, 552x446px
>>723169488
I simply don't have time to have a political conversation, but if you use logic, instead of being an emotional nut-sack, you would see that Trump is doing right by all Americans. Also, if insulting my grammar is your only argument, that's sad.
>>
>>723169783
Back to Olgino
>>
I am such a liberal person. Have come to 4 Chin for years. Polytics board is hostile, so I will chill with my liberals frienz on B
>>
File: 1478719637097.jpg (80KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1478719637097.jpg
80KB, 500x610px
>>723169619
We won, you lost, get over it.
>>
>>723169917
>liberals on /b/
I sincerely doubt it. I'm sure the majority of people on /b/ lean more towards the right. With that being said, /pol/ is nothing but alt-right conspiritards.
>>
File: ayy_lmao.gif (499KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
ayy_lmao.gif
499KB, 480x228px
>>723169830
>if you use logic
>Trump is doing right by all Americans

>logic
>Trump is doing right
>>
>>723168232
You forgot his hot gas exchange with the media. a.k.a. Press conference
>>
File: Trump 2020.png (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Trump 2020.png
10KB, 225x225px
Trump's already began campaigning for 2020
>how about doing your job first
>>
File: trump_sucks_one.webm (227KB, 342x360px) Image search: [Google]
trump_sucks_one.webm
227KB, 342x360px
>>
>>723170228
He's just campaigning because it's his safe space.

The mean "FAKE NEWS" media isn't treating him nicely and his cabinet is plagued with controversy. So, he's started doing rallies where he has a ton of Infowars loving retards cheering him on.
>>
File: 16508443.jpg (35KB, 480x310px) Image search: [Google]
16508443.jpg
35KB, 480x310px
>>
>>723158129
Someone explain to me how pol was ever serious? My m8s actually think ppl are serious that go there..
>>
>>723170308
He's a celebrity who enjoys newfound glory in rallies with his supporters. Hence his job is not going to be done.
>>
>>723158129
Political discussions are pointless, you won't change my mind, and I won't change yours.
>>
>>723170308
Perhaps that's all he's good at.
>Certainly not running the country
>>
>>723170468
Bullshit artists like to bullshit.
>>
>>723170308
ESAD, just sayin
>>
>>723170579
>facts scare me
>>
>>723167857
Not necessarily Islam as a whole, otherwise we'd be seeing all islamic countries with the same or similar levels of extremism. The reality is that there's a lot of variation of Islam, and while as a whole the holy book promotes a whole lot of negative shit, pinning everything on islam as a whole is overly simplistic. It's like saying that christianity is trying to push creationism in schools, rather than evangelists in the US.

What I'm simply saying is that when you don't understand nuances, you have a tendency to overly simplify a problem.
>>
>>723161133
>who cares about his sweden statement

Well you totally miss the point do you. He said something happened because of all the immigrants to prove his bans are necessary.. however if nothing happens immigrants don't cause any problems.

If your faggot president uses false news, and can get away with it, you probably are the dumbest, ignorant citizens in the world.
>>
File: 1487613393000.png (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487613393000.png
30KB, 600x600px
>>
>>723169830
>I don't have time for political discussions.
>Here I am in a thread discussing politics.
>Insulting my grammar is sad, you should take me seriously even though I lack a grade-school level of expressing myself.

Bye, thanks for stopping in.
>>
>>723172264
Pretty much.
>>
When interdepartmental agencies in differing agencies within the agency, cannot be dealt with without effecting the whole it would be counterintuitive to the over dynamic too be a little bit more accommodating to the overall contract incorporated into the overall parameters contended in the contractual agreement. And to all parties in the contract. Because when dealings are effected and they sequence worse than for the bottom line of all parties those policies aren’t contingent with the mission statement. So thanks but no thanks I don’t want the position honorary lady coach although also thank you in advance I would also say thank you again for your considerate consideration for such a noble post and or position, truly.

Sincerely best regards
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.