[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All right bros here me out on this one. Used to work on a office

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
All right bros here me out on this one.
Used to work on a office until I got into a pretty nasty fights and got my teeth broken by police officers. And had to pay them for it. It been like a year. Since that I got expelled from work because I wanted to join my girlfriend in the capital, a great relationship that ended two months later by basically having her change the keys. Thank god I had friends. After shamefeull struggle until december when my family wanted to see me for like 2 years ( religious family, muslim, girlfriend non mualum= get out)...because my dad was dying of cancer. Still, I find a job at my home city. And here is the problem.

With my job I earn like 1200 bucks. For the whole family to be straight we need 1400 each months.
With cocaine cuts I can reach to that. But my work ain't calling back, so I gotta make a lot of money with the coke stuff.
I have certainly one of the best material out of my city, I just need a lot of training and clients.

What's your advice /b/ros ? By the way Im French.
>>
Dealing cocaine is a lot of relational. I met my dealer in a club at the bar, we got talking, he offered me a try out and I loved the stuff. I did not have cash and couldnt exit the club at the time so he settled for drinks as payment. I introduced him a lot of friends after that.

If the product is good, clients will come back, don't rush things and you should be alright. Go out a lot. Don't carry too much with you.
>>
Yea man just keep your shit pure. Quality coke sells itself.
>>
Ayye will do. But the few clients I have know me fro. Hashish stuff and this case is pretty different 'cause I have to prospect clients. And I can't just try out u til I get good 'cause it will burry me. How did he hook u up ? Any other experiences bris ? Thanks for the answer.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.