[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my friend is contemplating killing himself over this 15 year

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: broken-heart.png (50KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
broken-heart.png
50KB, 256x256px
So my friend is contemplating killing himself over this 15 year old girl who dumped him after like a year being together for another 15 year old (he just turned 18 in january)

I got no fucking idea what to tell him to get her out of his mind. I think ive tried everything from block her from everything and stop trying to talk with her. He is taking none of it.

I really need some advice to get him to snap out of it.
>>
Kill the girl (or her bf)

Nah don't do that, but that'd be epic to see
>>
tell him to kill himself because he is whining over underage pussy
>>
File: psychadvice.jpg (177KB, 852x581px) Image search: [Google]
psychadvice.jpg
177KB, 852x581px
>>723147963

OP, if your friend is presenting suicidal ideation, he should strongly consider seeking therapy as soon as possible.

Given the gravity of suicidalideation, you should additionally considering involving the appropriate authorities including, but not limited to, his parents.

Can you give us more detail on the nature of their relationship and other relevant details? How long has your friend been signaling these levels of emotional distress?
>>
It sounds like he maybe has a self esteem problem, like he might feel as if he's not good enough. I think you should just invite him somewhere, and just smoke weed and hang out. Talk about life, help him get some shit off his chest.
>>
>>723149672
Also, definitely consider helping him find therapy. If it gets bad, let his parents know, take him to a hospital, or even call the cops if you're not nearby.
>>
File: 20150328172105-e77650f9-me.jpg (88KB, 445x594px) Image search: [Google]
20150328172105-e77650f9-me.jpg
88KB, 445x594px
>>723147963
tell him to not make stupid decisions when his head isn't on right. she wasn't meant to be if she turned out to be a hoe like that
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.