[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Admits he's a pederast >On tape >several times

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 46

File: fag1.jpg (35KB, 750x484px) Image search: [Google]
fag1.jpg
35KB, 750x484px
>Admits he's a pederast
>On tape
>several times
>gets outed as a pederast
>denies it

THEN

>fired from breitbart
>disinvited from CPAC
>loses book deal
>shunned by Bannon
>shunned by Trump

And YOU still support him??
>>
>>723145934
Man you a really shilling hard, he made a joke about his childhood like a year ago on rogans podcast. I think milo is over the top, but he isn't a pedo and this is blown way out of proportion like the pewdiepie thing.
>>
>>723145934
What's a pederast?
>>
>>723145934
>pederast
Congrats on being a retard... he was the young one, who if he were a libtard like yourself, would be considered the victim... and would be crying about it. Instead he tried to make light of it and you lefties went apeshit, as per normal.
>>
>>723146296
A guy who fucks feet in the ass.
>>
>>723145934
He's greek, of course he's a pederast. That's like criticizing a gook because he has slanty eyes.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 800x600px
>>723146197
So not only are you a Milo cockgoblin, you're a pewdiepie tween? Do your parents know you arent on club penguin?
>>
>>723146355

You sound triggered.
>>
>>723146355
what this man said
>>
>>723146197
explain (now):

why he was fired from breitbart

why his book deal was cancelled

why CPAC uninvited him

why Trump shunned him

why Bannon shunned him
>>
>>723145934
>joke blown out of proportion by liberal media

Looks like more fake news, what a surprise.....
>>
File: Titanic_Sinclair_Milo.png (46KB, 597x391px) Image search: [Google]
Titanic_Sinclair_Milo.png
46KB, 597x391px
>>723145934
>>
File: america love it or leave it.jpg (390KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
america love it or leave it.jpg
390KB, 3072x2048px
we're taking these trump-loving fags down

1.... by 1.

you won't be surprised who the to fall is. his last name starts with a B. and we've got the dirt.
>>
File: 1487641025463.jpg (229KB, 1905x575px) Image search: [Google]
1487641025463.jpg
229KB, 1905x575px
>>723145934
Boop
>>
>>723146395
wow
what a sicko
>>
>>723146197
Lmao

Get the fuck out of here you delusional trumpfag

The fallacy in his argument is that one could be reaching puberty at 11,12 and 13. He kept saying how as long as there is consent, it's good enough! He used his own experience as context and in reality, he got raped and it fucked with his head. Typical since the human brain doesn't stop developing until your mid 20's so any trauma can have severe effects on brain psychologically speaking.

Having an older "sex guide" is just a poor way of saying I want to have sex with teens.

Following his logic, its OK if you fuck one 13 year old over the other one simply because their hormones are raging and they are naive?

The world progresses so much technologically but yet it remains in the moral slums.
>>
File: homo.jpg (90KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
homo.jpg
90KB, 1280x544px
>>723145934
This just goes to show all these traps, fags, bis, and homos are just mentally ill and a threat to children.
>>
>>723146912
explain the punchline behind the joke "when female teachers rape little boys, it's actually the women who are the victim, the boy is the one predating on the woman"
>>
>>723145934
Something about this dude creeps me out hard. He strikes me as someone that has no true ideological convictions, he just says what gets him attention because he's a gargantuan attention whore. Everything about his style, his way of speaking, his supposed ideas; all as colorful as possible for attention.

And it's not too hard to see what's being done here. He's the Republicans' token queer. Since they have so few of them and frequently get accused of homophobia, they have to put the few gays they have on the tallest platform with the largest microphone. Much like Carson being the right's token nigger.

That being said, the America old media (AKA "real news") are virually sniping people down they don't like at this point with very strategic INTENSE ALLEGATIONS of racism/sexism/nazism/and fraternization with Russia. They hit the media cycles hard with a barrage of attacks against a preferred target. And I've noticed some, like Pewdiepie, aren't even political but when a video of Pewdie brushing his teeth gets more views than the New York Post for a whole month, something has got to be done...
>>
>>723146959
lmao

>self-publish
>make more money
>being this retarded
>>
>>723147014
Nice.
>>
>>723146912
it was reported by conservative media.

and conservatives were the ones who destroyed him.

the fact remains: YOU'RE defending a child-molester.
>>
Why do straight men give so much of a fuck about a homos sex life?
You motherfuckers are so far in the closet Mr.tumnus could tickle your prostate
>>
>>723147131
tl;dr

sure, kid.
>>
>>723147240
When they say they want to fuck our children, that's when we should start giving a fuck.
If you don't see a problem with it you must be one of them.
>>
>>723147201
>>723147095
>>723147353
>>723145934

He was talking about his relationship at 17 with a 29 year old that lasted for 10 years.
>>
>>723147240
you're defending pedophiles

that's how far you've sunk, to defend your heroes.

kill yourself. it's the right thing to do at this point, and you know it.
>>
File: trigg.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
trigg.gif
2MB, 480x270px
I FUCKING KNEW IT!!
>>
Nobody would give two fucks about Milo, if he didn't defend a certain group who started out concerned about the promiscuity of a certain video-game developer.
>>
>>723147472
he was talking about 3-to-13 year olds being raped by old men.

and you're defending a child molester.
>>
File: 1487660484190.png (461KB, 703x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1487660484190.png
461KB, 703x1120px
And as always you hang the man before a day in court.

Mob rule never works.
>>
>>723146649
You have no idea what triggered is... or maybe I have no idea... I would say that I am tired of the extreme leftists with their complete hypocritical messages, accept everyone... unless you disagree with us... then holy shit you are a shitlord, racist, nazi, bla bla bla bla bla...
>>
>>723147523
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI

Looks like you're wrong.
>>
>>723147540
>believing milo

we have him admitting on mic that he "wants to fuck twelvies".

conservatives have DESTROYED him. this has nothing to do with liberals.

you're defending a child molester.
>>
>>723147621
>believing the admitted pedophile
>>
>>723147472
Yeah, that was his oersonal experiencr.
But he also advocated for relationships between 13 year old boys and 28 year old men
And said that teachers who taped young boys were the real victims.
He's a child molester apologist and an advocate for pederasty.
>>
>>723147523
Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on loli air going to the kiddy rape island and is married to Hillary, Who says she is all about the children. Makes you wonder don't it. It's amazing how everyone especially liberals and democrats conveniently forget about that.
>>
He's just a pathetic attentionfag.

He's jumping on all the 4chan trends

>>being a faggot
>>weak b8 troll
>>bbc cuck
>>pedo bear
>>
>>723147632
source... I have seen the video... never once does he say he "wants to fuck twelves"

Pull your head out of your echochamber and see for yourself you hyper retard
>>
>>723147574
This. The Media / entertainment industry has left truth in the dust.
>>
>>723147540
"haha I was just trolling"
>>
>>723147632
Prove it.
>>
>>723147540
He specifically discusses in the videos that pedophiles prey on kids younger than puberty, and he expressly advocates for relationships with children who have started puberty, aka 13 year olds
He's using the definition of pedophilia to defend himself but the truth is he advocated for relationships between 13 year old boys and adult men
He can oretend he's not a pedophile because "technically" they hit puberty
But he still advocated for child molestation
>>
>>723147763
Trump flew with Epstein over 60 times to pedo island. and he FUCKED KIDS.

What does Bill have to do with anything.

Trump's your child-raping President now.
>>
>>723147353
Nahh i saw the podcasts back when they came out and thought its pretty weird
but ive known a few faggots, and a 14-16 year old with an older dude is pretty common in the fagola community
Its a bit fucked up but so is a dick in the ass
>>
>>723147763
Trump was also friends of the dude, and defended him, admitting he had preferences for the younger sort.
>>
>>723147821
Milo's done.

You can't shill your way out of this one boy.

Do what's right. Shoot yourself. Retain an ounce of dignity... and honor. For your family, kys.
>>
>>723147131

Milo is basically a con artist who suckers people in by flattering their egos (the whole red pill thing in those sorts of circles boils down to nothing other than the adolescent "I'm so smart, I'm not like those sheeple" arrogance). Nationalists, the alt-right, etc, are mostly weak willed dupes who fall for an easy message. They're authoritarian submissive types.
>>
>>723147892
>defending child molesters

why?
>>
>>723147892
Just because they do it a lot doesnt make it okay you fucking freak.
Fags can do whatever they want to eac other when they're adults but they should be killed for fucking children
>>
>>723146355
Light of what?

LIGHT OF WHAT???!!
>>
He's a gay male version of Ann Coulter. It's all an act. He wants attention, and you're giving it to him.
>>
>>723147946
No shilling here... assuming you are the one saying he said "he wants to fuck twelves" you are the shill bud... he never said that...
>>
>>723147472

You do realize on Joe an Drunken Peasants he said he was 13 years old, right? He changed his story in the video he made today.
>>
>>723148006
Making light of the fact that he lost his gay virginity to an adult male priest...
>>
>>723148012
well we just destroyed him...

oh and

"His Visa will now be restricted." - Immigration

he can't even travel freely through the US anymore.

breitbart fired him.

VISA EXPIRED
>>
>>723147574

Yeah, the REAL I justice in the world is when someone calls a white guy a racist.

Get over yourself, you precious little snowflake.
>>
>>723147621
He was talking about his own experiences on the Joe rogan show and he identified his age at 14.

So yes. He's talking about 11,12,13, 14 and 15 year Olds with older men and saying it's OK if there is consent.

Puberty can hit at any of those ages. Which is where he tries to split hairs with the definition of a pedophile.

The irony is that a teen brain is underdeveloped so even if they consent to having sex with an older individual, does not make it OK because of the degree of naivety on the part of a hormone raging teen. Taking advantage of one's naivety, sexually, when they are that young can have tremendous impact on their mental state. With or without consent.
>>
>>723145934
Quoted from Milo himself.

"I do not support pedophilia. Period. It is a vile and disgusting crime, perhaps the very worst. There are selectively edited videos doing the rounds, as part of a co-ordinated effort to discredit me from establishment Republicans, that suggest I am soft on the subject.

If it somehow comes across (through my own sloppy phrasing or through deceptive editing) that I meant any of the ugly things alleged, let me set the record straight: I am completely disgusted by the abuse of children.

Some facts to consider:

1. I have outed THREE pedophiles in my career as a journalist. That's three more than any of my critics and a peculiar strategy for a supposed pedophile apologist.

(a) Luke Bozier, former business partner of Louise Mensch
http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/…/menshn-co-founder-embroile…/
http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/…/…/3746/luke-bozier-arrested/

(b) Nicholas Nyberg, anti-GamerGate activist who self-described as a pedophile and white nationalist
http://www.breitbart.com/…/leading-gamergate-critic-sarah-…/

(c) Chris Leydon, a London photographer who has a rape trial starting March 13 thanks to my reporting.
http://www.breitbart.com/…/tech-city-darling-chris-leydon-…/

2. I have repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophiles in my journalism.
http://www.breitbart.com/…/heres-why-the-progressive-left-…/

3. I have never defended and would never defend child abusers, as my reporting history shows. The world is messy and complicated, and I recognize it as such, as this furore demonstrates. But that is a red line for any decent person.

4. The videos do not show what people say they show. I *did* joke about giving better head as a result of clerical sexual abuse committed against me when I was a teen. If I choose to deal in an edgy way on an internet livestream with a crime I was the victim of that's my prerogative. It's no different to gallows humor from AIDS sufferers..."

>cont.
>>
I dunno I mean he is still cool
>>
>>723145934
>cont.

5. National Review, whose journalists are tweeting about this, published an article defending Salon for giving a pedophile a platform.

6. I did say that there are relationships between younger men and older men that can help a young gay man escape from a lack of support or understanding at home. That's perfectly true and every gay man knows it. But I was not talking about anything illegal and I was not referring to pre-pubescent boys.

7. I said in the same "Drunken Peasants" podcast from which the footage is taken that I agree with the current age of consent.

8. I shouldn't have used the word "boy" when I talked about those relationships between older men and younger gay men. (I was talking about my own relationship when I was 17 with a man who was 29. The age of consent in the UK is 16.) That was a mistake. Gay men often use the word "boy" when they refer to consenting adults. I understand that heterosexual people might not know that, so it was a sloppy choice of words that I regret.

9. This rush to judgment from establishment conservatives who hate Trump as much as they hate me, before I have had any chance to provide context or a response, is one of the big reasons gays vote Democrat.

10. In case there is any lingering doubt, here's me, in the same interview the other footage is taken from, affirming that the current legal age of consent is about right: "And I think the law is probably about right. It's probably roughly the right age. I think it's probably about ok. But there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age. I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who were sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world, by the way."
>>
>>723145934
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY?

Why is he being posted everywhere?

I've never heard of him.

What did he do all of a sudden?

What's a pederast?
>>
File: 1432176509065.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1432176509065.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>723146571
>>723146571
>>723146571
>>
File: TRUMP 2016.jpg (59KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP 2016.jpg
59KB, 1180x842px
Trump Voter and Supporter here

FUCK Milo. Trump disavowed him. So did Bannon.

That little sjw fag needs to go back to the UK.

>mfw the only ppl supporting him are shillary-voting fags or pedophiles.

Fuck that fag
>>
>>723146296
Shut the fuck up Donnie.
>>
>>723148136
What's your point? I'm not fighting with you. How do we destroy him?
>>
>>723147766
kek
>>
>>723148223
>>723148262
please see >>723147863
>>
>>723146907
if you had all these sames deals and an article came out tomorrow saying you were a pedophile you wouldn't have a leg to stand on

in this world the accusation is enough
and you can not be proven innocent
only not yet guilty
>>
>>723147763
Where's this pedo island?

WHERE IS IT?????!!!!
>>
>>723147677
you have yet to prove he admit to anything
>>
>>723148424
It wasn't JUST an accusation you stupid fuck. He literally said "there's something special and good about a sexual relationship between a 13 year old and a 25 or 28 year old"
>>
Wait a minute. Why the fuck is everyone here in /b/ loosing their shit over alleged statements? This shithole is full of incest, trap threads, rape and loli threads endlessly and now all of a sudden everyone here is taking the high and moral road? Explain how you are here and find any accusations in any way morally shocking suddenly
>>
>>723148424
it's for the best

we're protecting the children.

milo's finished.

>if you defend him, you're defending a pedophile. if you're a public figure, we'll bring you down with him.
>>
>>723147540
Let's pretend that he's telling the truth for once in his miserable waste of resources he would so liberally refer to as a life. Let's just pretend that this really is some conspiracy by establishment republicans to discredit him (As if they need to do anything)

So what we have is Republicans looking at and recognizing a very visible cancer on their party and doing something.

Even if this is all a lie, and he really isn't a pedo, he's still going to be disavowed by the entire established Right, and as long as Trump keeps us in suspense on that whole "drain the swamp" gag, those people aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>723148591
you asked why he would lose he deals
the answer is an accusation is all it takes

what was even the point in to this reprocess ?
>>
>>723148424
I'm not the guy you've been talking to, but he destroyed him self last weekend. He tried to be a gay male Ann Coulter, and now he's done. NEXT...
>>
Milo usually is just looking to piss people off. make the most outrageous comment so his persona can gain popularity. i agreed on very little he said. but his relation with the alt right couldn't last long. ring wingers hate faggots
>>
>>723147131
>old media
>real news
Even before all this fake news bullshit everyone knew mainstream media was extremely biased, you have to be genuinely retarded to believe everything they say.
>>
File: i see u faget.png (266KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
i see u faget.png
266KB, 980x742px
So Trump's accomlished nothing (he's still worried about crowd size @ inauguration).

Now Milo's been destroyed.

Who's next?

>mfw liberals keep winning
>trump/milo = god's gift to the leftists
>>
>>723148605
can some one please just link the video

im willing to entertain the idea that he made these statements i just need to see it
>>
>>723148654
What I'm saying is that it doesn't take JUST an accusation.
If it was JUST an accusation people would know that it's bullshit and it wouldnt get media coverage.
>>
>>723148668
ok im willing to say your correct but id like to see prof
>>
Funny how conservatives have been acting so concerned about pizza gate for the past 3 months, but when one of their heroes is outed as an actual pedo sympathizer, they don't care so much anymore.

Just another reminder that anything that comes out of a conservative's mouth is just concern trolling.
>>
>>723147929
>>723147882
Trump was only on the plane a few time because they also used it for business. Bill was on there a fuck ton and you all wanted Hillary. Also Bill is a known rapist and Hillary is still his wife and defended him by attacking his accusers and using her political power to shut them down.
>>
>>723148223

Blah, blah, blah

Let the spin master spin the wheel.

He said earlier that he's been very vocal on the issue of consent and where he stands on it. Listened to both shows and neither was edited. He basically tries to justify cross generational relationships down to consent.

I was 13 when I lost my virginity. If it was with a 20 sum year old woman or a 30 year old, would that not make it immoral? Let alone sexual relations with a minor? Aka pedophilia?

Saying pedophilia is only for adults who abuse children who haven't reached puberty is saying alcoholics are only those who drink beer.

An adult taking advantage of a youths naivety by presenting themselves as a "sex guide" is the exact same as molestation which is a key trait to pedophiles.

If it were up to him, he'd be elbow deep in some 13 year olds ass - or the other way around.
>>
>>723148707
google it
there's an article on theblaze that links both of them
>>
>>723148729
your in correct
show me someone in the public eye who has media coverage of pedo allegation that recovered?

to shit on my own point i will admit i know of at least one
>>
>>723145934
The right supporting pedophilia, not surprised.
>>
File: 1467606779460s.jpg (2KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1467606779460s.jpg
2KB, 125x83px
>>723148689
Shill detected
>>
>>723146296
i pedo that focuses on boys.
>>
File: trumpscuck.jpg (95KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
trumpscuck.jpg
95KB, 700x933px
>>
>>723147201
Don't you mean child-molested? Goddamn you're scum. Calling the victim a molester. It doesn't get any lower than that.
>>
File: IMG_4083.png (1015KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4083.png
1015KB, 1136x640px
>>723148813
The president had a pedo hit peice...
still won
>>
>>723148859
thats about 90% correct

the term pedophile was orginal meant ot be girls and pederast was meant to be about boys

but these days we tend to just use pedophile
>>
>>723148907

victims usually become molesters
this dude has "i love to fuck kids" written all over his pedo face
>>
>>723148106
13 is legal in the UK, though.
>>
>>723148869
>>723148907
>>723148859
wait, wasn't the whole clip him talking about himself and a relationship he had when he was younger?

sounds like fake news has struck again
>>
File: trump supporters 2.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
trump supporters 2.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>>723148846
BINGO

what we've learned in the past 20 years, is that republicans (and indeed the right wing), appear to be pro-pedophile and pro-rape.

now (according to Milo), "NAMBLA's innocent!"

So the GOP's pro-Russia, and pro-NAMBLA now.

My how times have changed.
>>
>>723146355
He defended pedophiles by saying its not pedophilia if the kid is 13 and gives consent, then said priests molesting kids is fine because his molestation by a priest made him more experienced, then said requiring consent for sex with minors is "oppressive."
The fag is a kid fucker.
>>
>>723148930
did he ?
no major news networks covered it
and it was ignored by most people it never got off the ground as real

no if you had said pete townshend than you would have a point
>>
my issue with this is that the videos/quotes have been available to the public via youtube for a very long time. what a coincidence this suddenly becomes an issue once milo starts getting some momentum thanks to the retards at berkeley/antifa. the ironic part is that milo constantly ridicules the left for ignoring the substance of arguments and resorting to labeling/name-calling, and that'ss how they ultimately take him down.
>>
File: trump supporters.jpg (415KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
trump supporters.jpg
415KB, 2048x1536px
>>723149034
>mfw most pedophiles, trannies, trap-lovers and furries are all Trumpanzees
>>
>>723149004
No, it wasnt. He also literally advocated for sexual relationships between 13 year old boys and adult men, for the benefit of the young boy.
Aka pederasty
>>
>>723148754
He goes against the grain. He's a gay alt right. He just embarrassed himself on Real Time. He just lost his book deal. He can't possibly be a gay fashionable British righty. It's an act. I don't have proof, just eyes.
>>
>>723149066
why is it there like 20 different versions of what he said and still no video
>>
>>723148930
Most republicans are pro-pedo though, of course he still won.
>>
>>723148177
It was in the UK where the consent laws are different. He, also, agreed with consent laws in that same interview. *If* there's consent, in this context, also means if the law allows. Because, if it does't, then there can't be consent. Moronic bullshit here.
>>
>>723147201
Of course they did. The old conservatives feel threatened by the new ones and did a hit piece on Milo like WSJ did one on pewdiepie.

Only idiots are falling for this shit.
>>
So Milo is brought down. Not by the blood of the black bloc, but by his own boisterous words.
>>
>>723149133
well very well but i think you can understand my want for evidence
>>
>>723149164
what a vile accusation

do you have something to back that up with
>>
>>723148599
because /b/ died about 3 years ago, man.
>>
>>723148907
When someone who went through that grows up into an adult with a tremendous following of people willing to listen to their ideas and be influenced by them, and then proceeds to make light of such abuse, or even try to justify it, they have become just as much a part of the problem.

Imagine it's the 1800s. You're a freed slave. You get a seat in a state legislature. Your first address to your fellow lawmakers is about how slavery is no big deal. It'd be pretty understandable if people were a little upset about that, and upset with you for saying it.
>>
I fucking hate this self-important fuckweasel and I think this whole pederasty thing is getting blown way the fuck out of proportion.

Not because he's a faggot or because he burns coal, it's because he useslf half-assed cherrypicked rhetoric to get his points across, and I even *agree* with the general points he makes half the time. Shitstains go along with it because they can't fucking think right so they depend on pretty faces to talk for them. Fucking fuckity fuck,.
>>
>>723148778
Maximum over-shill.
>>
>>723148778
I can't believe I'm reading garbage like this on 4chan. Of all places. What has the world come to. Get the fuck off my interwebs you white knight trash.
>>
>>723148674
HE HAS PERSONALLY DISAVOWED THE ALT RIGHT SINCE ITS INCEPTION YOU UNEDUCATED MUFF
>>
>>723149278
Try 10
>>
>>723149153
The fuck are you talking about? It's on YouTube in full and in condensed form. It's in many of the articles about it. It's been linked on /b/ and /tv/ all day.
>>
>>723149078
Mainstream media has no coverage anymore and is irrelevant at this point. There are endless YouTube channels run by single individuals that get way more views per month than any mainstream media outlets now. People see through the bullshit now and have actual options and choice in the media they watch
>>
Now Trump's sending thousands of soldiers to Syria

to die.

>"I'll bring our women and men home, where they belong! I won't start anymore conflicts in the middle east!"

Sad.
>>
>>723148760
Just like Liberals and democrats. The democrats forgot (conveniently) about how the DNC shoved their cock down their throats and mad them like it by stacking the deck against Bernie. They cry about "MY EMAILS WERE HACKED" and forget about what was exposed. The media is so biased it isn't funny. All the networks are the same as a tabloid because they all lie, twist the truth, manipulate the facts and blatantly make shit up. Then they get pissy when Trump doesn't call on them during a press conference and instead calls on other reporters that never got called on before that have just as much right to have their questions answered as they do. The media networks think they are elite and should be the only ones asking questions.
>>
>>723148846
The Left not supporting pedophilia, I'm surprised, and more than a little shocked. Fucking scum. GTFO.
>>
>>723149355

And 98% of them are just as misinforming as any mass media. Fucksticks are going to be fucksticks no matter how edgy and out of the mainstream the are.
>>
>>723148599
dubs can't save you from your own newfaggotry
>>
>>723149335
lol what?
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/
>>
File: prediction.png (12KB, 512x218px) Image search: [Google]
prediction.png
12KB, 512x218px
My friend was talking about this yesterday
>>
>>723149212
I don't care about the pedo stuff. I'm just saying that his persona is an act. Evidence of what? He is not real. Why would a twenty something ruin it's entire future?
>>
>>723149355
are you a retard?

Or a twelvie?

Pick one and only one.

>um my sources? youtube! youtube videos are my sources! durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>723148988
source on that completely unverifiable claim?
>>
>>723146197
>pewdiepie
how dare you even utter that nazi's username
BIGOT
FACIST
>>
>>723149437
>get your news from another country

Like Russia!
>>
>>723149281
Abuse? What abuse? Isn't he from the UK where all this is legal and normal? What kind of moralfag piece of shit are you?
>>
>>723149341
TRY 50 HURRR DURRRR
>>
>>723149437
your Russian friend?

sad!
>>
>>723149341
More like 6.
>>
>>723149485

source - his gross pedophile face
>>
>>723149516
BINGO
>>
>>723149351
first of all nigger thats not how life works

YOU made a claim YOU get to back it up
second of all google has brought up articles no no prof the closet thing that has come up is his joe rogan interveiw
>>
>>723149431
Can you quote for me the part in the article where he says "My ideology and stance on political issues is aligned with that of the alt-right movement"?

I can't seem to find it. Seems to just be reporting on what the alt-right consists of.

Learn to read articles instead of copy and pasting headlines.
>>
>>723149437
you should be shot tbh fam
>>
>>723149516
North Korea sounds reliable!
>>
Not realizing this was a deliberate attempt by the media to destroy Breitbart
>>
File: 7_525.jpg (96KB, 598x728px) Image search: [Google]
7_525.jpg
96KB, 598x728px
I started taking black cock when I was 12 and I don't see a problem with it. I wish it had started sooner but I'm glad I got an earlier start than many who discover it later during adulthood. I think they should allow it, especially if you like it. They can always go back later and decide to punish someone. What's the rush?
>>
>>723149664

Well, North Korea is Best Korea after all...
>>
I don't see how he can be considered a white supremacist. Greeks aren't white.
>>
>>723149582
"Victims usually become molesters." Completely unfounded misinformation being spread by shillary and her gang of shillingits
>>
>>723149415
If the mainstream media actually had unbiased coverage and was doing a good job in any way they wouldn't be bleeding out subscribers. They obviously are shittting the bed as no one trusts them now and they have no viewers anymore. You will not see newspapers and the mainstream company's in the next few years when they run out of money and go bankrupt
>>
File: 1464214137919.png (299KB, 1005x824px) Image search: [Google]
1464214137919.png
299KB, 1005x824px
Let me get this straight.

Milo said he enjoyed getting fucked as a teen. Ok.
Milo said other teens might enjoy it too? Ok.

When I was 14 I wanted to fuck every milf teacher I had. Guess I'm a bad guy too :^(
>>
>>723149640
>the closest thing to proof that comes up is the proof!
>that's not good enough faget!
Are you retarded or just autistic?
>>
>>723149798
THATS YOUR PROF holy fuck where in that video does he admit to a fucking thing
>>
>>723148591
source?
>>
>>723149713
well milo's a greek jew

he's pretty much the farthest thing you can get from white

he's basically a black man.
>>
File: tard1.jpg (24KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
tard1.jpg
24KB, 320x286px
>>723149723
>being this dumb

learn2education faggot
>>
>>723149798
the interview where he says HE WAS 13

wow so all victim of molestation are pedophiles i get your logic
>>
>>723149479
Look up the monthly views of the mainstream media Chanel's and you will laugh. What a joke, they spend millions for nothing now and are not viable anymore
>>
>>723149695
>Not realizing this was all initiated by Conservatives and is getting the near full backing of Breitbart

>Not realizing that Breitbart needs to die anyway. If I want that brand of bullshit I'm better off going to /pol/
>>
File: tumblr_mlzuii1vUj1s53vr2o1_540.png (258KB, 538x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlzuii1vUj1s53vr2o1_540.png
258KB, 538x400px
>>723149786
Exactly! We're all pedophiles. Why would you not want to fuck older people and why wouldn't they want to fuck you?
>>
>>723149849
its in the joe rogan interveiw

but spoiler he was the 13 year old
>>
File: Britbongpaedo31977.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Britbongpaedo31977.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
The Britbong Paedo is very unhappy that Milo is trying to take his crown as the paedoist paedo in Britbong.
>>
I don't see anything that says Milo was fired from Breitbart. Does anyone have any link to collaborate?
>>
File: pepe knows.png (401KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
pepe knows.png
401KB, 600x696px
The fact remains.

Milo's done.

Bannon's next. You heard it here first.
>>
>>723149844
When the fuck did I say he admitted to fucking children, you illiterate cunt?
>>
File: Hank_sallaD.png (133KB, 529x314px) Image search: [Google]
Hank_sallaD.png
133KB, 529x314px
>>723149786
>implying any teacher you had when you were 14 wanted to fuck you
>>
>>723149886
are you saying all victims go on to molest others ?

that's a fucking awful and stupid thing to say

seriously fuck you
>>
>>723149953
Fucking establishment scum.
>>
>>723147632
>"wants to fuck twelvies"
You do realize "" are for quotes right? He never said that.

Its like me saying

obama said "vote communism". What? You want a source? You fucking shill!! REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>723150071

no, i'm saying many do.
perhaps you should go back to middle school so you can improve your reading comprehension.
>>
>>723150042
way to go dumb ass
you just made the first mention to fucking children

i never even mentioned it
>>
>>723149934
If someone says fucking children is fine and that requiring consent is oppressive, yes, that person is a pedophile.
>>
All he said was that 13 year olds can consent. How's that controversial?
Germany had age of consent at 14, Canada 15, and several other countries are similar.

Out of everything he's said, this is what people lose their shit over?
>>
>>723149991
What? Like Pewdiepie is done? I think his number of subscribers went up. Or Flynn? I read he's getting his job back. I dunno, it sounds like a lot of fail to me, tbh.
>>
>>723149979
He hasn't been fired yet, as far as I'm aware. That being said, the site's higher-ups are apparently at each other's throats about whether or not to keep him, which is a level of internal conflict we haven't seen from Breitbart in a while.

Fact is, even if he sticks around, his reputation within the site will be stained.
>>
>>723150151
still wrong
still makes you a piece of shit human being
>>
>>723149744
>>723149744
The mainstream media has more viewers than ever, it's just that people have gotten used to not having to pay for shit.

And the reason the MSM is not doing well is that their overhead is much higher than that of "news aggregators" or whatever you call your preferred shilling provider. It's much more expensive to do actual research and journalism than it is to have bots pumping out content that confirms people's prejudices.
>>
File: IMG_2645.png (827KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2645.png
827KB, 1136x640px
>>723150103
Damn pinko commies. America has been punching commies for 10 times as long as they punched nazi's and there's no reason to stop now
>>
>>723146596
That shit was cancelled grandpa
>>
>>723150179
exept hes relaying his story as a victem
who the fuck are you to tell anyone who was molested how there sapost to feel about it
>>
>>723150217
says the person defending pedophilia
keep cucking little autistic conservie
>>
>>723150201
>like Flynn? I read he's getting his job back on youtube!

god damn retard.
>>
>>723150302
society
>>
>>723150211
Nah, this attention will bring them more readers. They would be morons to fire him at this point.
>>
>>723150302
>how there sapost to feel about it
i know you're trolling, but this still made me lol
>>
File: keleks.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
keleks.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>723150241
I've never seen a 'commie' get punched by 1 of you trump-loving sissies

there are hundreds of videos on youtube of you trumpanzees getting btfo by commies though
>>
>>723150314
that logic only works if victims = pedophiles

way to prove your a massive piece of shit once again
>>
>>723148599
This, this, a thousand times this. I dunno man, I've always felt all the crying about "shills" and "paid shilling" was just utter nonsense. Like, really? You guys really think fucking /b/, or /pol/, or 4chan are so important that politicians, real ones, feel the need for concentrated influence operations to be conducted here? That they would actually pay real money for? But now I'm monitoring this thread, and after seeing >>723147014
and then watching as post after post is made in what is unmistakably an attempt to forge truth out of repetition by people who have absolutely no "moralistic" credibility or high ground, as you've pointed out. Now I'm wondering just how much of the rest of the political shitflinging that's happening, both here and elsewhere, is being done by disingenuous politicos and their "shills," paid or otherwise.
>>
File: IMG_4273.png (104KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4273.png
104KB, 640x1136px
>>723150230
Right. Don't kid yourself anon. They will be gone in 3-5 years or just a shell if they still are lingering on
>>
>>723150302
I can't tell if you're being "ironically" stupid or if you're just genuinely stupid.
>>
>>723150416
than explain where im wrong
>>
>>723150413
>being this retarded

>and still being able to type
:O
>>
>>723148599
>>723150401
Shills are out in full force.

All milo did was say that 13 year olds can consent.
>>
>>723150317

Not on Youtube, quite a few sources seem pretty confident he'll be back. Honestly, I think he took the fall on purpose to find leaks. It's not like the Trump administration doesn't know these things are coming well in advance. Hell, all of pol gets this information well in advance.
>>
>>723150536
pedophile.
>>
>>723149066
Being attracted to a 13 year old isn't pedophilia, moron. Pedophilia means prepubescent. If you've gone through puberty you aren't a prepubescent child.
>>
>>723150386
Vietnam war, Korean War, Afghanistan support against Russia etc. Have you not looked into the Cold War and history after ww2?
>>
>>723150324
Cake
>>
>>723150180
Well, agree or disagree, saying that 13yo can consent is controversial.

Dave Chappelle said it best "how old is 15?"
>>
>>723150544
riiiiiiiight. i'm sure your "sources" are right.

MURKA WOOHOOOOOO! FREEDUMS!
>>
>>723150536
in most countrys in the world a 13yo is tried as an adult
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-21-01-54-31.png (429KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-21-01-54-31.png
429KB, 1080x1920px
>>723150563
Germany:14
Canada:15

Most of Europe:14 or 15

Are they pedos too?
>>
if you say a 13 year old is to young

your racist ageast mexicans and there quinceanera (15)
and Jews with there barmisfa (13)
>>
>>723150458
No one is "sapost" to say fucking kids is alright if the kid wants it, or that laws regulating when kids can give consent are oppressive. Being a victim doesn't mean that his views are acceptable, fuckwit.
>>
File: IMG_4275.png (117KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4275.png
117KB, 640x1136px
>>723150534
Amazing reach and influence...
Give me a fucking break
>>
Goddamn it, 4chan is what taught me that being attracted to women and girls of all ages is acceptable. WTF? Seriously. People. Milo is just echoing what everyone on 4chan was saying in 2009. Get over this. Milo is /b/. He's fucking awesome. We should be backing him. He's our fucking personal army. What the fuck are we doing? Letting fucking white knight shills troll our shit? Fuck that.
>>
File: are-all-men-pedophiles.jpg (27KB, 601x400px) Image search: [Google]
are-all-men-pedophiles.jpg
27KB, 601x400px
>>723150737
>>
>>723150782
and yet most of the world would disagree and 13 is well old enough to be an adult
>>
>>723150783
>Canadian twelvie shill detected

jump under a train faget
>>
>>723150586
In the streets, at protests. Liberals are more violent these days.
>>
>>723150833
this is a good documentary to tell you the truth
>>
>>723150858
13 is a child

and you're a pedophile.
>>
>>723145934

>>Admits he's a pederast

Source? He said that attraction to pubescent people is a different philia than pedo, and he's literally biologically right.

Then he said the age of consent was "about right". He had a relationship at 17 with a 29 year old man and it lasted 10 or so years. Age of consent in the UK is 16.

As for the joke on the JRE, who gives a fuck? Sarah Silverman jokes about kids consenting too, no one shit their pants.

>>723147006

says increasingly nervous pussy for the 124th time this year
>>
>>723150920
am i ?
or are you just racist

got to keep that America hegemony
>>
>>723150886
Agreed.
>>
>>723150920
You're a fucking idiot. Also illiterate.
>>
>>723150858
Except that is demonstrably false, you raging retard. Hardly any countries deem 13 year olds to be adults, let alone a majority of them.
>>
>>723150633
It is controversial but he said it from experience and backed it up by agreeing with consent laws.

People are attacking a victim because he said he liked it.
>>
>>723150920
Ad hominem
Why do you think 13 year old are incapable of understanding sex and its implications?
>>
File: bgock.png (219KB, 2000x1103px) Image search: [Google]
bgock.png
219KB, 2000x1103px
>>723150882
well they're just better at fighting.

trumpanzees get punched.... then run off SCREAMING and crying. and the whining, oh my god...

trumpanzees act so tough, and then get KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT, and freak out.

how sad is that.
>>
>>723151008
Some do, though, including England where Milo is from.
>>
>>723148327
Calmer than you are
>>
>>723147540
This is what happens when edgy lords cut themselves with their own edge. Things he said are definitely being taken out of context, most people will never read or hear anything from his own words about it and follow the whole he's a pedi thing blindly, which is unfortunate. That being said, I don't feel sorry for him at all. Always felt like everything he did was for attention, and never felt like he had any actual convictions. He pushed too hard, and got taken down cause of his connections to the alt-right, banning, and Trump. Should have been more careful if he wanted to swim with the big kids.
>>
>>723150876
Hehe I get quite a kick out of watching the mainstream media crash and burn. They just keeps getting more and more hysterical and digging themselves a bigger and bigger hole
>>
>>723145934
The term pederast has sometimes been incorrectly used to describe men sexually involved with pre-pubescent girls, or child-rapists who don't have any ongoing relationship with the child. For an adult fixated on only sexual involvement with prepubescent children, or for heterosexual child-eroticism, pedophile is used instead. However, it's important to note that pedophile and pedophilia refer only to the desire, not to the act, so pedophiles may not have been sexually involved with children. The female equivalent is a korephile.
>>
>>723151039
are you fucking serious? or are you 13?
>>
File: 1475635688349.jpg (412KB, 597x812px) Image search: [Google]
1475635688349.jpg
412KB, 597x812px
>>723145934
>Got raped by priest over the years
>Becomes gay
>Developed Stockholm syndrome because he was raped for years
>Thinks its normal

Faggot's are pretty fucked up in the head.
>>
>>723151067
No they don't. 13 years olds are considered children in the UK. They can't get licenses to drive, they can't join the military, they can't smoke or drink. Stop being a fucking retard, retard.
>>
>>723151008
Burkina Faso
Comoros
Japan
Niger
Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic

are all 13 on the dot
if we got to 14 the list gets fucking huge including large parts of Europe
>>
>>723151228
Way to avoid the question shill
>>
>>723151066
Keep punching the people who actually fucked up the nazis and when they punch back you don't be surprised at the violent and methodical efficiency.
>>
You know the Left is getting desperate when...

They just opened themselves up to another media collusion scandal with this. Bad chess move. Two months of 'fake news' propaganda campaigns is gonna slap back in their face like a taught elastic band when that mailing list gets tied to specific individuals of seperate outlets and details of correspondances gets out. All that narrative built up only to crumble down on top of them due to their hypocrisy.
>>
File: laughing.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>ooouu im kekin
>makes joke about fucking boys on podcast
>left use it as ammo
>actually thinks milo fucks boys

if this shit is on cnn tomorrow fucking done.
>>
>>723151066
No, you misunderstand. A Trump supporter is smart enough to take it on the chin. It's better for the world to see how violent and disgusting you guys are. Besides, 3 punches from a libtard is about as strong as one punch from an average girl, so there's not a lot to worry about. Just keep throwin' them, we'll keep taking them.
>>
>>723151277
Age of consent=/=age of adulthood, you illiterate fuck.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(18).jpg (39KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(18).jpg
39KB, 600x615px
>>723151228
>are you fucking serious? or are you 13?
Go home to your daddies Carl.
>>
What does "sapost" mean?
>>
>>723151253
What does Age of Consent have to do with smoking, drinking, military, or driving, you fucking potato. Jeegus. Getting called a retard by a fucking retard... It just doesn't really have any sting, man...
>>
>>723151484
rekt
>>
>>723145934
Can everyone stop giving this cunt attention? Hes such a fag that it's unbearable
>>
>>723151477
.......wow
so you think these country's just say " there still children but go ahead and fuck"

no dumbass
>>
>>723151066
>better at fighting

skinny fagots under 5,7 wearing all black that sucker punch women and run away.

My fucking sides are in orbit!
>>
>>723151477
Age of consent is all that matters here you fucking shit brain. You are not the expert on what is moral, I'm sorry, but societies - they decide that for themselves. It's not our fault that the USA is filled with a bunch of back woods fuck tards.
>>
>>723151570
Go back and read your own posts, dipshit. Then stop trying to move the goalposts.
>>
File: Milo character assassination.jpg (154KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Milo character assassination.jpg
154KB, 1024x640px
>>723150563

How does "13 year olds can consent" become "I am a pedophile"? Besides, attraction to pubescent people is ephebephilia, not pedophilia. He's literally correct.

Shirley Manson admitted recently that she was 15 years old when she gave her virginity to a teacher of hers. She said it was terrible and there was laundry everywhere and she regrets it. He ditched her for another girl.

When the teacher started getting shit for it and was investigated for rape, she clarified that it was NOT rape, she did want it, and she regrets it and just wants it left alone.

There are many, many stories of young teenage women who want older men, and young men who want older women. The Lolita/Mrs Robinson paradigm is a thing because we feel it and it's hot.

There has never been an adult who has never seen a pubescent minor that they did not imagine fucking for at least a fleeting moment, before trying to suppress it.
>>
>>723151745
tl;dr

sure, kid.
>>
>>723151616
Yes, retard. In most US states a 16 year old fuck someone but still not be a legal adult because they're still just 16. This isn't hard to work out if you have a fully functioning brain.
>>
File: not an argument 9.jpg (16KB, 585x139px) Image search: [Google]
not an argument 9.jpg
16KB, 585x139px
>>723151228
>>
Muhamad fisted Aisha.
>>
>>723151879
/thread
>>
>>723151661
>people who DON'T think fucking children is ok are backwoods yokels
>people who DO think fucking children is ok are enlightened
wew lad
>>
>>723151665
You, obviously, are too fucking stupid to know who is who in this thread. I feel like I've talked to your shill ass before, tbh. You're still just as bad, and just as fucking moronic.

Age of Consent is Age of Consent. Legal is legal. Period. Your fucking dumb ass, misguided, white knight, moralistic bullshit has no fucking bearing on what is legal or 'right'. It's just the fucking corn cob shoved so far up your ass the kernels are speaking to you. Get over your fucking self. You aren't the fucking world. You're just a little piece of shit loser getting paid by some fucking assholes to spread bullshit for their pathetic excuse for a bullshit political party in a fucked up bullshit country.
>>
>>723151792
What is 'legal adult', though? They aren't of an age to do certain things, but what makes an adult? It's pretty arbitrary. There's no actual indicator of any kind. It's a silly concept to base an argument on.
>>
>>723151975
13 isn't legal in Milo's home country or his adopted country, fuckwit. Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>723152110
Then let's just fuck 12 year olds as well. Hell, why not 5 years olds? It's just an arbitrary number, right?
>>
>>723152197
It is. You might want to research the UK consent laws a bit. Honestly, if I was flexible enough to actually get my head around to my ass, I probably wouldn't be on 4chan right now. I'd have better things to do.
>>
>>723152301
I don't really care, tbh. I'd vote to eliminate consent laws altogether. I don't see the point for them, they just kill kids. It's bad, and sad. However, this is about what consent laws there are, not arbitrary bullshit.
>>
>>723152301
That's what Muhamad thought! And look at what his followers do.
>>
>>723152316
The age of consent in the UK is 16, you lying sack of shit. 3 seconds on google shows that.
>>
>>723151355
You think this isn't happening on both sides with both sides of the media corresponding to take out key players/members of the other side to try to influence things to go their way? Do you think this is anything new at all? Do you really think this "fake news" on the left is any different than that on the other side. It's all the same shit, has been for years. The difference is that things move a lot faster and are much louder now due to technology and social media what not.
>>
>>723151253

Legality has nothing to do with biological truth.

When we enter puberty, ancient biological protocols manifest in our bodies and minds.

Girls menstruate, because their bodies are ready to take seed and breed, though it's dangerous so young. The breasts grow, the hips widen to accommodate childbirth, the ass rounds out. They're ready to do what they were made to do, what they've done for eons.

Boys voices deepen, the balls descend, the shoulders widen, etc. We're ready to do what we were made to do, what we've done for eons.

We start thinking of sex. Sex with people our own age, sex with people much older than us, or sometimes even younger than us.

Legality doesn't change the fact that girls want to fuck the older, dominant men in their lives, and boys want to fuck the older women, or almost any women. Or sometimes, people of the same sex.

Legality of desires does not change desires or make them necessarily evil.
>>
File: feminist coloring.jpg (606KB, 1840x1088px) Image search: [Google]
feminist coloring.jpg
606KB, 1840x1088px
>>723147131
>all as colorful as possible for attention.

ironic, really.
>>
>>723152429
Muhamad also ate food... His followers also eat... What the fuck kind of logic is that? Fucking stupid. No one has a problem with Muslims, anyway, they have problems with extremists going around shooting people and blowing them up. Fuck off.
>>
>>723152407
>consent laws kill children
Holy fucking shit. That is some powerful retardation.
>>
File: not an argument 3.jpg (28KB, 567x565px) Image search: [Google]
not an argument 3.jpg
28KB, 567x565px
>>723151786
>>
>>723152449
Maybe you should spend more than 3 seconds on google you fucktard -

"If the child is 13–15 inclusive and the other person concerned reasonably believed that she (usually she) was 16 or more no offence is committed. In practice this discourages prosecution where that defence might successfully be run. If a young woman, for example, goes willingly into a pub (saloon) where nobody under 18 can lawfully go the prosecuting authorities will probably decide that the defendant will readily be believed if he says he thought she was 18, let alone 16 or up."

Fucking moron.
>>
>>723152466
Truth.
>>
>>723152466
>the balls descend
no
>>
>>723152466
If all that mattered in human society was biological urges then there wouldn't be a human society, you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>723152615
Yeah, balls drop not long after birth, don't they? If not there's a high chance of cancer, etc.
>>
>>723152528
Muhamad also sucked camel dick and drank camel piss.
>>
>>723152596
So you are literally retarded. Good to know.
>>
>>723152700
Don't give a shit. I fucking hate Islam, but using it as some sort of argument for raising the age of consent to fucking stupidity like in the US is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>723147131

He's very articulate and a good debater when he gives a fuck, he just gets sidetracked into shit talking easily.

If he had no conviction, he would have tapped out long ago, especially after the death threats and riots.

>That being said, the America old media (AKA "real news") are virually sniping people down they don't like at this point with very strategic INTENSE ALLEGATIONS of racism/sexism/nazism/and fraternization with Russia. They hit the media cycles hard with a barrage of attacks against a preferred target. And I've noticed some, like Pewdiepie, aren't even political but when a video of Pewdie brushing his teeth gets more views than the New York Post for a whole month, something has got to be done...

This is spot on, the Old Media is in their death throes like a fuckin T-1000 in molten steel. Alex Jones outperforms CNN most of the time for fucks sake.
>>
>>723152461
Where did I imply any of that wasn't true? I sense insecurity there, buddy.
>>
>>723152665
That's a straw man argument. He didn't say biological urges were "all that mattered in human society."
>>
>>723152773
Well, you're - obviously - illiterally retarded. Seriously, I'm expecting you to call me a racist or some other bullshit that dumbass libtards like to call people they lose arguments too. 'literally retarded' is just fucking anticlimactic. You really should get better people to work 4chan, though. You're in over your head here. This isn't goddamned romper room.
>>
$100 bucks says that he had chiId porn on his computer. It's obviously been deIeted by now but it was there.
>>
>>723145934
i'm legit surprised so many conservatives are up in arms about this, considering catholics are hugely conservative and have a long history of sweeping pederasty under the altar.
>>
File: IMG_0169.jpg (147KB, 630x1209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0169.jpg
147KB, 630x1209px
>>
>>723152881
Unlike every fucking person who has ever visited 4chan, ever... Fuck off...
>>
>>723145934
there's literally nothing wrong with being a pedo or having sex as a kid. you people are bluepilled as fuck.
>>
>>723145934
Fuck off with your fake news shill
>>
>>723152840
Justifying pedophilia with "muh biology" is the pedophiles go-to argument to justify being a degenerate. Society requires that we not succumb to our basest desires at the expense of other's well being. Fucking kids has no place in society.
>>
>>723152988
Hell, going by the definition of pedophile in the DSM, he doesn't at all qualify. Not to mention that what he did was legal in his country. Stupid shit.
>>
>>723145934
>Admits he's a pederast

I don't get this.

>He said that in the gay community it is ok for younger guys to hook up with older guys in a sort of "teacher/instructor" sort of way.

>He never talked about kids and he later clarified he meant 16+ ( which is legal in UK ).

>He has been responsible for getting several pedos arrested

This is like the least controversial thing he has ever said.
>>
>>723145934
well i thought he really nailed it with the pearls.
>>
>>723152872
>you're a "libtard" if you know how to read or think fucking children is wrong
wew!
>>
>>723153013
Agreed. But fucking teenagers? I think that's a different story.
>>
>>723152968
scroIIing past it ≠ actively seeking it out and downloading it. Milo is known among the pedo circIes for downIoading GBs of young boys.
>>
>>723152665

>If all that mattered in human society was biological urges

Way to strawman, son. Acknowledging the desires and thoughts that I describe here >>723152466 is nothing to be mad about.

The truth is as I said: it is entirely possible and normal for young, teenage boys and girls to desire sex with fully grown adults, or with each other, and it is entirely possible and normal for adult men and women to want sex with young pubescent people. And it happens a lot.

This. Is. Biology. This is unvarnished truth, regardless of legal protocol. Legality has no bearing on the truth of these biological forces existence.

Milo spoke some of this truth, albeit with a gay angle. Legal or not, he's right.
>>
>>723153095
Well, you could be an establishment conservative, which is even worse than libtard. Possible, but, my gut says libtard.
>>
>>723153013
Society is not the highest good; it is an oppressive system which subjugates individuals.
>>
the only thing that fucks with kids' heads is when adults tell them what happened was wrong and they should feel like poor traumatized victims for the rest of their life. oh, and sexual pleasure was just them feeling 'confused' and it's not their fault. those poor things
>>
>>723148281
fuck off normie
>>
>>723153178
>establishment conservative
Trumpfag / infowarfag detected
>>
>>723153137
He is, now... The pedo circles you're in, I'm sure. And I'm sure you change your handle to "hiimmilo' so everyone knows. Fuck off, moron.
>>
>>723152899
It's because conservatives are so dead set on making fun of 'liberal snowflakes' that they're now in the closet about having a negative reaction to other members of their party.
>>
>>723153137
Who cares you fucking social justice warrior? It doesn't affect you so fuck off
>>
>>723153137
Besides, most people come to 4chan in the first place for the CP.
>>
>>723153174
>more "muh biology" justification for pedophilia
No wonder 4chan loves Milo.
>>
>>723153330
>more 'it's wrong because mommy said so'
>>
>>723153269
Now who's jumping to conclusions? Goddamn you're a total idiot.
>>
>>723145934
>>723146907
>>723148136

>fired from breitbart

HAHAHA how sad are u cunts. This will make Milo a million times bigger...
>Pewdiepie is a nazi
>increased his sub base but 3x growth

failed lib shill bullshit
Thank you seriously thank you... I am so happy you lefties are hurting yourself more and more each day. No matter how retarded Trump looks, you always are one step in front.
Australians like myself are soooo happy you keep entertaining us with this new TV show called America.
>>
>>723153367
This is my first post in this thread cuckhole
>>
>>723153330
Of course. 4chan is awesome, but you're just paid to be here and shill, you aren't actually a part of 4chan.
>>
>>723149938
wtf u on bloke. they get coverage or 'views' from TV. way more viewage then youtube
>>
>>723153255
>pedophiles are just rugged individualists
Wowee zowee.
>>
>>723153259
that's not entirely true. yes, instilling a victimhood complex onto them is damaging, but sexual abuse literally changes the brain chemistry of a child and almost always leads to personality disorders like BPD
>>
File: obi.jpg (63KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
obi.jpg
63KB, 500x375px
>>723153406
>>
>>723153013

>Justifying pedophilia

You do not know the meaning of words. Perhaps you should not use words until you know their meaning.

Pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent people, and makes no sense; a prepubescent person has no secondary sexual characteristics and can not reproduce.

Attraction to pubescent people makes sense biologically, and it is a fact, a taboo one at that, that fully mature adults and pubescent people sometimes have sexual desire for one another.

In nature there is no such thing as "adolescence"; you are either a child, or you are ready to breed. Nothing in between.

That's our biological programming. That is the truth and the law does not change it. this no condemnation, this is no endorsement, this is truth.
>>
>>723153413
Ok, then you're a fucking moron. Either way. Honestly? I would have voted for Jill Stein if I lived in the USA, after Bernie cucked out. It would have been a massive mistake, because she was just in it for the money. Me? I just want the old 4chan back, and the best way for that to happen seems to be Trump.
>>
>>723149437
most this backlash happened long before 23 hours ago. You're friend is just parroting what he heard as well
>>
>>723145934
Since you are obviously new here and paid to be here... let me just say
This is 4chan...
There is like 300 daily loli threads alone on /b/
If you are trying to push pedo love is wrong... you are clearly in the wrong place.
Good try tho. hope the $30 was worth the post
>>
>>723153476
>fucking kids is the TRUTH!
>>
>>723153516
>happen seems to be Trump.
You serious? The new AG he appointed wants to criminalize porn, and make it easy for people to sue porn companies.

so... yeah
>>
>>723153590
THIS :D
>>
File: Milo.png (385KB, 946x776px) Image search: [Google]
Milo.png
385KB, 946x776px
>>723153065

Yes, he said the age of consent was "about right, pretty ok".

He also said he started a relationship when he was 17 with a 29 year old man. 17 is legal in the UK.
>>
>>723152872
I don't know. I think literally retarded is a pretty good description for those who think that anyone who doesn't agree with them are paid shills.
>>
>>723153330

Fuck it, you can't argue and make cogent points then fine. I'll meme you to death.
>>
File: 1361212990908.jpg (54KB, 336x360px) Image search: [Google]
1361212990908.jpg
54KB, 336x360px
>>723153603

Do you have cogent points, or just strawmen and hysteria that tells us a lot about your own circumstances?
>>
>>723147763
Jeffrey Epstein is probably on The Donald's speed dial.
>>
>>723153620
Do you think the Democrats would do better? 4chan started under Bush. 2-3 years after he came in office. It's that world I want back. I'm sorry, but Obama trashed it. Maybe it's not the goal of his AG, I honestly don't care what the USA does with itself. Republican policy, though, is what allows it to happen. The mods get killed, the USA stops harassing other countries into following US laws, lots of other things. Everything just loosens up. The onus goes back on the individual, the government pulls back. Hence the whole 'less government' 'more freedom' bit. It's a hell of a lot better of a bet than Hillary... We fucking knew exactly what we were getting with Hillary. More fucking shit.
>>
>>723153905

Bush fucked it hard. I feel like the 90's were comfy and the 2000's were pretty much an extension of the 90's until 9/11. There are high schoolers who have never known a pre-9/11 world. It's normal to them.

Then social media blew up in '08 and I feel like political and cultural discourse has gone to shit so fuckin fast because of it.

Anyway yeah Bush fucked up, Obama fucked up as hard or maybe even harder, and now we have Trump and I don;t think his economic policies, tariffs especially, are gonna do much good to alleviate the bullshit.
>>
>>723149335
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgl53EXInPc

you are the uneducated muff. he has been a poster boy since the conception of the alt right.
>>
>>723154196
Bush fucked up because he let the IC, CIA and MSM troll him into a bullshit war. He was stupid. However, what he did for the internet was great. The second Obama got in office, he started dividing everyone into groups, then those groups all started hating each other. It was shit.
>>
>>723154196
For me, I don't care about his economic polices or his tariffs. If they work, great, if not I don't care. The Internet is all I care about. Freedom.
>>
>>723153905
you were probably a child during the bush administration, living with no responsibilities on your parents' dime. as an adult who was actually affected by those shitpolicies, bush fucked things up massively, and trump is trying his hardest to return us to that very same fuckup.
>>
>>723154450
Think again.
>>
File: kikes in the clouds.jpg (284KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
kikes in the clouds.jpg
284KB, 2048x1536px
>>723154389

>not caring about the economy
>>
>>723154490
I don't live in the USA, fucktard.
>>
>>723154490
Besides, I'd be happy to lose a few dollars in value for my dollar (which won't happen, btw) in exchange for freedom. I'm sorry, but what good is all that money going to do me in the fucking shithole Obama created?
>>
File: 6cDRcWT.gif (988KB, 473x266px) Image search: [Google]
6cDRcWT.gif
988KB, 473x266px
>>723154536

>not knowing that Europe and the U.S are both in massive debt and running on fumes

>not knowing this will effect you as well due to globalization
>>
>>723145934
fuck Milo
>>
>>723154710
Which is why I support Trump and not Hillary - Hillary is a globalist and a neocon. Unlike Trump. Also why I wouldn't ever support a fucking establishment Republican - they're all neocons.
>>
>>723154781
Another damned shill chiming in? Seriously. You guys don't even try to pretend to be channers.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.